4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The whole Miru disappearance, the story leading up to it and how it's handled by the MC is just weird in some paths.
He not question why she doesn't seek sex after he gets released and doesn't even ask her what's wrong when she keeps avoiding him?
How is he not more concerned when she goes missing and instead goes to party with the girls at the camping trip?
In some paths the whole backstory about how they met is skipped entirely...
Like Glad said, we can't really say because its part of the rework.

However, I will point out that at that point MC is really fucked up mentally by his resurfaced trauma over his time in prison. Him not thinking straight and missing obvious weirdness is pretty on-point, imo.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Due to the way I rewrote the story and most of the events, the old version/chapter counting doesn't apply anymore.
So the current Chapter 6 needs to be changed but I will keep the cinematics and reuse them in the rework. Too much work did go into them as if I could just throw them away.

For example:

In the old WiAB, the camping trip started in 0.5, which could also be seen as Chapter 5, and did go for just one day.
The camping trip was always planned as a three-day trip that also included Katrina, but I had to cut it down to one day because my PC back in the day couldn't handle the environment.

The camping trip had dedicated routes for all the girls, especially for Dana & Katie.
These will be brought back in the rework. Everything I had to cut due to a bad PC will be brought back.

Another big example of why the old counting doesn't apply anymore, we will meet Monica very early this time. (We didn't even see her in the old WiAB which would lead to massive story-flow errors down the line.)

But to answer your question, my Patreons voted on a Five-update release cycle.
So the rework will be released in five updates that all have the 2500-3000 line update size. (Half-chapters.)

The first reworked Chapter will end exactly where the old one ended. In Helen's house.
But the first Chapter is twice as big as the old WiAB 0.1.

The overall size of WiAB will be smaller but the game will feel longer because I did cut a lot of the 20+ sub-routes the old game had that pretty much forced you to play the game 8+ times.

This would just be a headache for a story-focused game.

It's very hard to properly explain the dynamic of the rework to the outside while comparing it to the old WIAB.
The players just have to see the rework to get an idea of what I am talking about.

What I mean when I say that the story is the same but 95% of the events changed.
Or what is behind all those personality improvements.

I hope this answers your questions :)
Will the RNG function (the random results) like in the campfire truth or dare game be made optional to turn off/on?
Like how the pregnancy options are (Always Pregnant * 50/50 Pregnancy * No Pregnancy). Giving the players the choice to choose their desired outcome they want to see. Not having to keep reloading saves multiple times until they get the outcome they wanted.

Excuse me if this been asked already. Considering the large cast of characters. Is there a possibility of you adding an in-game relationship chart? Or character codex? Nothing too detailed, like a short character bio (portrait, personality traits, quirks, etc.) and what's their relationship/connection to the MC (or what MC thinks of said character) as the story progress.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It used to be your gf fucking around on you, but I haven't played it since they stopped and started changing it all. Besides I will never remember all the types of ntr there is.
Netorate = the girl is taken from you
Netori = you take the girl from someone (feels specially good if he's a douchebag).

And thanks :)

The former.
Sad, since I hate NTR. But thanks :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Netorate = the girl is taken from you
Netori = you take the girl from someone (feels specially good if he's a douchebag).

And thanks :)

Sad, since I hate NTR. But thanks :)
Bear in mind that its avoidable. And iirc, you can just turn off the option. I don't like NTR as well, and I didn't have any of it in my playthrough.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

So, in the last post, I said I would be doing another Dev log till the end of the last month.
There was just one problem... All the previews I had looked way too similar because the first 70% of the update is about Miru's and MC's life. So I decided to postpone the dev log and keep working until we reach the next scene so that I can give visually different previews.

With the new Chapter 1, you will not get dropped into the call from Leia immediately like in the old WIAB. Old WiAB didn't even have an intro.

Today, I can also show a comparison again. (Only possible if I kept the scene in the rework)

In general most of the scenes are now much more fleshed out. No more weird jumps. A very simple example, here is the wake-up scene from Day 2 in the old and new WiAB.
look.jpg

New WiAB
prev2.png

prev3.png

Now that I am writing this Dev log, I find myself at a loss for topics. We need to reach Chapter 2 and meet many of the other people before I can do the usual big Dev logs again.

Chapter 1 will exactly end at the same spot as the old one did. In Helen's room.
It is also twice as big as the old one.

Prev1.png

I am at a little loss for different previews here because I also do not want to preview anything that could spoiler something.

prev4.png

But as you can see in this render, you will get a little insight into Miru's and MC's daily life... Before and after the infamous call.
Nothing better than a hot coffee and watching two people fight after a night out.

prev5.png

As some of you might know, I did a poll for Summer's Gone about one character that will be converted to Blender. With whom I will experiment and create some image sets.

I will do the same for WiAB after the release of Chapter 2. So that you had a look at most of the characters and the changes I made.
And before I waste more time trying to find something to write about, I'd rather get back to work.
  • Ocean

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Hello,

So, in the last post, I said I would be doing another Dev log till the end of the last month.
There was just one problem... All the previews I had looked way too similar because the first 70% of the update is about Miru's and MC's life. So I decided to postpone the dev log and keep working until we reach the next scene so that I can give visually different previews.

With the new Chapter 1, you will not get dropped into the call from Leia immediately like in the old WIAB. Old WiAB didn't even have an intro.

Today, I can also show a comparison again. (Only possible if I kept the scene in the rework)

In general most of the scenes are now much more fleshed out. No more weird jumps. A very simple example, here is the wake-up scene from Day 2 in the old and new WiAB.

New WiAB

Now that I am writing this Dev log, I find myself at a loss for topics. We need to reach Chapter 2 and meet many of the other people before I can do the usual big Dev logs again.

Chapter 1 will exactly end at the same spot as the old one did. In Helen's room.
It is also twice as big as the old one.

I am at a little loss for different previews here because I also do not want to preview anything that could spoiler something.

But as you can see in this render, you will get a little insight into Miru's and MC's daily life... Before and after the infamous call.
Nothing better than a hot coffee and watching two people fight after a night out.

As some of you might know, I did a poll for Summer's Gone about one character that will be converted to Blender. With whom I will experiment and create some image sets.

I will do the same for WiAB after the release of Chapter 2. So that you had a look at most of the characters and the changes I made.
And before I waste more time trying to find something to write about, I'd rather get back to work.
  • Ocean
All the images are broken links.

EDIT: Appears to be working now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes