4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Finished 0.6 and spend the night with Katie at Camping site but i still can't unlock the Scene. Anybody can enlight me?

wert01

Aug 21, 2017
So, if I got this right, the game is getting a complete overhaul, story, looks, etc. and the new chapter that just came out is based on the overhaul, but the overhaul isn't out yet? So I'm guessing it's best to wait for that before I continue?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Where It All Began [v0.6 Beta-A] [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 3.12 GB - Original Size: GB

Download Win,Linux (730MB): - -
Download Mac (714MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Interesting it seem's that for whatever the reason half the people here can't play chapter 6 and the story just cuts off at chapter 5. I'm assuming this is a beta related issue? :unsure:
You have to use a save before the camping trip basically a save before the previous update

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Since this is a rework is NTR avoidable or I have to turn it off to avoid it.
dialogue varies when its off/on but even if its on you can still avoid it.

also its not a real rework just character models where remade to look better but its only for new update. real rework will take place in next update

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery
Does this only work for non-NTR path? when i activated it the NTR gallery dissapeared

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Glad to see the story developing. Can't wait for the next version with the complete rework... (Also, sadly no new Miru content for the ones who like her)

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
can anyone give me the old savings up to version 5 as my savings don't work in the new version and I don't replay the game from the beginning. I ask for savings with all sorts of paths, just to start the sixth series ........ and not to play next to it :( and I don't remember which paths to choose there :(

Lasis

Feb 4, 2019
Ocean, I'm impressed by the quality, good job on that, 10/10.

But for the amount of time you spent on it, it felt very underwhelming and short.
1000 still renders and 4500 animations and cinematics renders, but I spent 95% of my time playing this chapter on still renders, sure the animations and cinematics are great, but is it worth it for just a couple minutes of play time? I'd rather have no animations at all, your still renders are already amazing, I love them, I like being able to watch every details of a scene, with animations, it's just fast and barely add anything to the experience.
I don't ask you to completely stop doing animations, you obviously like doing it and it's your game, but I think slowing it down a bit and maybe doing half still renders and half animations/cinematics would greatly improve the experience in my opinion.

Another thing, it looks like you're trying to make the game more "movie like", more cinematic, especially on the position of the camera. It would looks great (and looks great) if it was a story you follow, but in this game (and most games) the MC is you, your game up to chapter 5 was in first person, I don't even remember seeing the face of the MC, but in chapter 6, a lot of the scenes are in third person, it kinda threw me off the game, it felt less immersive, less like it was me who was in trouble or doing stuff, and more like I'm a passive spectator watching stuff happens. Will the game transition slowly from first person to third person? In your point of you, the developer, I guess third person looks better, but for someone playing the game, it just feels weird, again, in my opinion.

For the content in itself, I wish there was more content with Miru, and more kink stuff like in previous chapters, chapter 6 felt more vanilla than usual, but it's your story, no real complaint there, just my personal preference.

(SPOILER) In the prison scene where Miru meet you for the first time, the model of Miru seemed pretty off? She didn't even look asian, I'm not sure if it's normal or if I missed something.

(SPOILER) A bug in a render I found, during the date with your sister Leia, she has a ring that appear and disappear and become misplaced on the finger.

Now, it's your game, you do whatever you want, but I just wanted to give you my honest feedback, you're still one of the best developer, your game is amazing, perhaps even the best looking right now, but I'd like to see more content, I'm just imagining how this chapter would looks with 4000 still renders instead of 4000 animations renders, there would have been so much more to do.

Good job anyway, I'm looking forward to next chapter, good luck Ocean!

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery
hey man thxx make please a walkthrough MODE?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes