grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
… since there is no episode 11 for mac yet … does anybody know how to migrate mac saves to the pc version?
(starting with: where are the mac save files stored?) thanks!
Have you considered downloading the PC version and copying the rpy files and data for episode 10 and 11 over to the mac version. You might have to copy a some other files over as well if there is linked data or values that aren't listed in the episode 10.

Not really to familiar with renpy but the little I am reading on here. But if this engine is written half as well as it seems to be it shouldn't be to terribly hard. The reason you will need to copy over the episode 10 rpy has to do with the change in end menu. In episodes 11's end of episode to you can look at stats and continue on while in the episode 10 version it ends there.

You can download both sets of files and use a text editor and view the files side by side like I did. In my case notepad++

Honestly, looking at the what appears to be the few changes needed surprised he hasn't just wrote a python script to generate the version for mac.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't know man. I make a lot of pretty vulgar jokes about things I would never do.
I believe he meant "lie" instead of joke, but what he said is basically true. But I do think Katie wants the classic romantic stuff, she just isn't comfortable enough to admit that yet so she jokes around about it and puts it out there in a way she is comfortable with. Planting the seeds of romance, but not fully committing to it so she has an out or has plausible deniability if she is pushed on it. Saying "I dont want this" but actually thinking "I do want this" is pretty common, especially for people who are embarrassed of or nervous about what they want.

Side note, would be very interesting for MC to come across Katies diary, all sorts of stuff about her and how she thinks can be discovered in that.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
We never met Elaine yet right? Ok so I am redoing the Ep1-7 Gallery scenes (so I can dump lain's mod completely and call it my own)... How does this screen look?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lynn23

Sep 27, 2017
Have you considered downloading the PC version and copying the rpy files and data for episode 10 and 11 over to the mac version. You might have to copy a some other files over as well if there is linked data or values that aren't listed in the episode 10.

Not really to familiar with renpy but the little I am reading on here. But if this engine is written half as well as it seems to be it shouldn't be to terribly hard. The reason you will need to copy over the episode 10 rpy has to do with the change in end menu. In episodes 11's end of episode to you can look at stats and continue on while in the episode 10 version it ends there.

You can download both sets of files and use a text editor and view the files side by side like I did. In my case notepad++

Honestly, looking at the what appears to be the few changes needed surprised he hasn't just wrote a python script to generate the version for mac.
Very good idea. It somehow worked, although i got some error messages for missing images. Don't forget to copy the image folder(s) as well!

Reactions: Username567

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay I updated https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-11-cheekygimp.10549/page-292#post-1764985 to include my mod version 1.2 (no longer any part of it is lain's :D ) of course for ease of install over his I put 2 of his script files (emptied out to 0 byte files) Since I was basing this kinda on the idea this might become an "official" gallery if @CheekyGimp wishes it to be. (I only added 2 lines to your screens.rpy file and thats all it'd take... My Gallery.rpy file is almost 11K lines :D I put all images in a "Gallery" subfolder under images dir so should be simple enough to merge with your source code ;) )

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes