wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
i figured the coffeeshop owner response was because she thought you were currently out on a date.
But all the emails was sent from the coffee shop and the owners computer was the only one working at first.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
simply.. bad update. Feel so disappointed. I hate that stupid girl, that stupid friends, that stupid natasha, that stupid situations. Everything. I wish next update is on Monica, the REAL star of this damned game.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Nerttu

Jul 4, 2017
I actually felt bad for Natasha, the revenge was way over the top... Or maybe there's not enough in the game to make me hate her that bad. To me she's just a misguided girl in need of some love and a strong male figure.
You are NOT serious ??

Reactions: Ilan the second

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I actually felt bad for Natasha, the revenge was way over the top... Or maybe there's not enough in the game to make me hate her that bad. To me she's just a misguided girl in need of some love and a strong male figure.

There's enough space in my harem for her, dev, bring her back!
while i agree that showing her getting assfucked to all her friends was a bit far but you dont have to turn it up to 11 and could just go with the audio which is what she was gonna do to kate anyway.

maik2578

May 1, 2018
simply.. bad update. Feel so disappointed. I hate that stupid girl, that stupid friends, that stupid natasha, that stupid situations. Everything. I wish next update is on Monica, the REAL star of this damned game.
Not my opinion i had fun the "basement" telling, good story and the young chicks all time better then monica.

Reactions: Ilan the second

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
it would be better to paste together every episode walkthrough, otherwise, if somebody comes here he has to search for evey single walkthrough of every single episode before the last one

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
There's enough space in my harem for her, dev, bring her back!
I think Natasha's crazy enough to think that getting into the MC's harem would be a boon to her and help salvage her reputation.

There's no single star in this game. Monica received the bulk of our attention in early versions, which probably made you feel like she's the main heroine for the MC, but I'm sure everyone in the family will have equal opportunity and screen-time come a later date. I say just enjoy the ride and keep fucking the hotties in line until Monica gets her turn.

(Also, who the hell can hate Lily?!)

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.70 star(s) 111 Votes