Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I stopped playing a full 18 months or so ago because I found out there wouldn't be a true Harem ending, I was sorely disappointed and most all interested to be honest, I had and have no interest in an ending were I can't see all the women get along and have the MC's babies.

It feels like such a waste to attracted to all the girls and get to know than throughout the story just to have to break up with them later. Yeah nope I don't want to invest more time into character I'm not going to be able to end the game with and I don't enjoy playing a game 2 or 20 different times just to experience a different ending.

Especially if and when a game experts me to reply the entire game again just to experience 5 a few different dialogue lines here or there but it's mostly the same otherwise, that's like re-watching a movie for the end of 3rd time just because they changed a line or added a deleted scene... It's not worth it.

I don't know how this game will handle the multiple ending in terms of how far back we have to go in the save files or whatever but I have up on this game, it killed mu interest by not having a true harem ending.
Sound like a bullshit excuse, just make the ending happen, he is the writer, he can write it, he has the power to change the direction the story takes or goes and he is actively choosing to not having a true full harem ending and for those who want to experience that it sounds like it will be the last thing added to the game but maybe I am wrong. Either way I quite the game nearly 2 years ago because of this no haren ending shit
I'm not one to normally dismiss criticism as simple whining, or tell people to go away if they have nothing good to say... but this is all that comes to mind right now.
Simpsons Grandpa Oh Bitch Bitch Bitch.gif

Especially if you stopped playing so long ago, and never commented with this account before.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I stopped playing a full 18 months or so ago because I found out there wouldn't be a true Harem ending, I was sorely disappointed and most all interested to be honest, I had and have no interest in an ending were I can't see all the women get along and have the MC's babies.

It feels like such a waste to attracted to all the girls and get to know than throughout the story just to have to break up with them later. Yeah nope I don't want to invest more time into character I'm not going to be able to end the game with and I don't enjoy playing a game 2 or 20 different times just to experience a different ending.

Especially if and when a game experts me to reply the entire game again just to experience 5 a few different dialogue lines here or there but it's mostly the same otherwise, that's like re-watching a movie for the end of 3rd time just because they changed a line or added a deleted scene... It's not worth it.

I don't know how this game will handle the multiple ending in terms of how far back we have to go in the save files or whatever but I have up on this game, it killed mu interest by not having a true harem ending.
yeah I hard disagree, the game never gave me the impression of a harem ending. I mean there are several points where a break up can happen if you fuck up by not being faithful. That and it would be feel really forced and not make any sense at all at least to me other than a fantasy for players that want a harem. Plus there is no tag for it also pretty sure the dev said no harem multiple times so kind of on you if you expected it.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
i would love to see an harem ending too but be real man ,in this game with this premises isnt too much ?this isnt a fantasy game this is more like real life ,if i may ask to the dev for some semi harem ending will be family ending or redhair endings or some shit like that but a true harem ending with how complex everycharacter is ,......i dont thin so,it sucks to play many paths but is what it is,the only hope i have is some kind of revengearc againt that redhair in particular the rel cunt one ,and no im not talking about elaine.....
I disagree, I quote almost 2 years ago but from what I recall it wasn't hard, if he can't make a true harem ending work he is just a poor writer and shouldn't have forced people to play 12 times for 12 different endings. At a certain point playing the same shit gets boring.

Is is a god with a pen and the power to create a narrative and steer it in any direction he wants but he either won't because he doesn't want a true harem ending or he is creatively bad at writing things to work. This is a dame game, it doesn't have to be real life, I enjoy playing Black Myth Wukong even though I know monkeys don't fight magical beasts and monsters with a Bo/stick.

I enjoy many unrealistic video games and many realistic "Looking" video games that have some unrealistic approach.

As far as I am concerned the fact that the MC is Fucking more than 2 girls at once and there is incest the game already in unrealistic. It's toj much work even for a good digger who just wants his money to compete with all these other girls.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I disagree, I quote almost 2 years ago but from what I recall it wasn't hard, if he can't make a true harem ending work he is just a poor writer and shouldn't have forced people to play 12 times for 12 different endings.
OK, that made me chuckle.

I would say it's vice versa - putting a harem ending in this game WOULD MEAN poor writing lol.

Every girl has her own life goals, ambitions, and then suddenly sacrificing all this just to become MC concubine - yeah, that's what I call a lazy writing. That's what will ruin them as characters for me.

And how in the hell do you expect the game to justify all the girls suddenly staying with MC in this setting without being brainwashed, it seems like you're an expert in writing, so please, would you mind to share?

You can get a relationship with Wanda, we're already talking babies and the future.
And possibly Natasha, the dialogue and direction is hinting at it. (I've built a path for it).
Yep, looking forwards to the ending with her (solo ending - without that hypocrite Angel).
My main girl after all :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.30 star(s) 331 Votes