bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Odd that Zarah was said to have short brown hair recently though.
Zarah's just a drunk slut which is why I believe she's the red herring. She isn't exactly a looker either and with the way MC's dad was, I get the feeling he'd have been repulsed by such a woman at her age considering he was wanting to sire another kid. I'll stick with my theory about Lily being Dizzy at this point since the clues are matching up more closely to her than the others now. Only issue I see with it is the fact she isn't a milf but I still think from a distance if someone wasn't paying attention she might be mistaken as such. If not, then it might be that Jo is effectively lying about who was in her cafe.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's possible she wasn't close enough to her to notice how young she is and is only assuming how old she appeared from far away. The thing that bugs me so much about Jo is that the only way she gives out any information at all is by luring the MC into a date and having yet another woman in the story trying to seduce him. So she could be throwing out misinformation since odds are good she works for the detective agency that's spying on him and knows he runs the chance of getting lots of money. Either way, Lily wouldn't have reacted so badly to being called a name as simple as Dizzy unless someone had called her that before on a recurring basis and quite possibly in a derogatory manner. Since his dad was a complete asshole, he might have referred to her as that as an insult about her personality. If it wasn't her at the cafe though, the only other likely candidates would have to be elaine (but she wouldn't need to since she has a home computer), monica is the other but since she likely has nothing to do with the will she may just being pulling a fast one on the MC since her business is starting to seriously fail and wants to try and get her hooks in him for any inheritance he might end up with not realizing he'll lose it by staying with her and her daughters.

Replay the scene with her in the recent update and if you follow through correctly on the sex scene with her in the shower, she'll ride the mc and even tell him to cum inside of her.

How do you figure that exactly? All Surgeons are Physicians so odds are likely his dad would rather his healthcare provider be the same person that operates on him considering how wealthy he was. Since she says both of them are doctors AND surgeons while at her place then flips over a solitary word like dizzy just seems really off.
Ikr, my play through Lily did everything but say "breed me" lol If she show up pregnant or have a scene with the mc explaining how she missed her period, this game will go from #3 to #2. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Timing guys please.

The MC was contacted supposedly by Monica BEFORE the will was read.

According to events around the reading of the will NOBODY knew the Dad had so much money.

So all speculation about people doing stuff with gold digging intentions BEFORE the will was read are rubbish.

;)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
What if it was not Elaine who was barren, but the father who was not fertile anymore...
Given that it was him that was sick and died that's fairly likely. Still blaming the woman for not getting children or children with the wrong gender is an age old tradition :rolleyes:. And narcissists tend to not find any faults or have blame for themselves.

I also replayed the Lily scene and I can't say I agree with the assessment that her reaction to the "Dizzy Lily" means anything. She just gets annoyed because she thinks your calling her dumb in another way. Which brings us back to square one as far as I'm concerned. I just don't see anyone of the current cast as the gold digger.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Timing guys please.

According to events around the reading of the will NOBODY knew the Dad had so much money.

So all speculation about people doing stuff with gold digging intentions BEFORE the will was read are rubbish.

;)
Timing is completely irrelevant. Nobody knew the dad has 15-16M, but everyone knows he had sizeable amount of money considering he at the very least has a nice house, a nice car, and a beach house. There's no minimum amount to be a gold-digger.

The only things that matter from the will reading:
1. Elaine and gold-digger would've killed dad themselves if they knew he had that much money (implying that they're either greedy or can-use/in-need-of that amount of money)
2. Elaine would kill dad if she knew about the other gold-digger (implying either that she hates the other gold-digger, or she hates him for having a side-chick)
3. The other gold-digger is called Dizzy

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I just don't see anyone of the current cast as the gold digger.
Why not Monica?

1. She fits Jolina's description (MILF with short brown hair)
2. Elaine hates her (fits the Elaine would kill dad if she knew about the gold-digger)
3. Dad and Monica know each other (not strangers like if Dad-Jolina or Dad-Lily)
4. She has the motive (need money for business)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Replay the scene with her in the recent update and if you follow through correctly on the sex scene with her in the shower, she'll ride the mc and even tell him to cum inside of her.
Hmmm! I think we are both technically right. The first time they have sex, she says "Not inside me. Pull out!", and if he cums inside her she gets royally pissed and 4 Respect Points are lost. But then, as you say, they continue and Lily WANTS the MC to cum inside her that time.

I'll cede the point. But is Lily really devious enough to stop him from cumming the first time, because she KNOWS he can do it again, and will cum inside her the second time? Especially since, medically speaking, any second ejaculation in such short order would produce fewer spermatozoa. If she really wanted to get pregnant, she should have let him cum inside the first time.

It seems more likely that she just gets carried away with the moment.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
Timing guys please.

;)
Well, thats a little mistake, Monica did not wrote an email to MC.
She told him that she got an email from him with his telephon number within, then she contacted him for a visit.

Hmm, could be false or not

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Damn, that sucks. I hope that if you decide not to update that part of the mod you might consider going back and finishing it once the game is done, I would like to be able to replay it later with the incest.
Maybe you could hand off the incest portion to some dude named "sockpuppet". It wouldn't be you. Nope, not you at all.
Someone has offered to continue where i left off... not sockpuppet though lol

work for mac?
I haven't built a mac version but it is simple enough...

Multi said:
Missing images and not seeing last screen stats...
I'll fix this in a bit silly me forgot to copy the code from scripts, and screens over... :/

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Why not Monica?

1. She fits Jolina's description (MILF with short brown hair)
2. Elaine hates her (fits the Elaine would kill dad if she knew about the gold-digger)
3. Dad and Monica know each other (not strangers like if Dad-Jolina or Dad-Lily)
4. She has the motive (need money for business)
Because think about the dads will and how much he hates Monica even in the will hearing he said how much he hates her and called her by her name do you really think he will give her any chance to get the money i don't think so but that's only my opinion on it

vietladaika

Apr 10, 2019
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP13-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (I'll update the gallery and start function soon)
Is there a mod version for android of episode 13?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Lily could be the super genius mastermind in disguise. But that would be one hell of a performance. I think there's a better chance the second gold digger could be Angel. She's much smarter and working for Monica after the fact would have driven the father nuts.

If I follow the path to wealth and I can't have Jenna. I have to wonder how rich I'd have to be to get Debbie and Lily to break ties with Katie?

Apr 2, 2019
Lily could be the super genius mastermind in disguise. But that would be one hell of a performance. I think there's a better chance the second gold digger could be Angel. She's much smarter and working for Monica after the fact would have driven the father nuts.

If I follow the path to wealth and I can't have Jenna. I have to wonder how rich I'd have to be to get Debbie and Lily to break ties with Katie?
Can't be sure, but if you break the tides before to the whole "family", i don't think you have a chance to get one or both of them

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes