acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm sure Cheeky and Co are working hard to bring us the best update yet. Now we just have to do our part...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Freezer14
Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Katie and Jenna's father? I've always assumed that he died when they were very young, but I can't recall ever actually reading anything about him in the game, so I don't know why I've made that assumption. Is he mentioned in the game at all?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Katie and Jenna's father? I've always assumed that he died when they were very young, but I can't recall ever actually reading anything about him in the game, so I don't know why I've made that assumption. Is he mentioned in the game at all?
No, if I remember correctly, there wasn`t any mention about him !!!!

Dec 29, 2018
I've got a hazy memory of Monica saying during the picnic that she and girls' father used to go there.
I checked and you were right. Monica does say a couple of lines about him there.

Monica: Well I used to come here when I was dating the girl's father, before we were married... When I was very much in love... When I was much younger. Before life got complicated and I became just another boring single Mom.

So we know that she was married at some point. It doesn't say if she is divorced or widowed, just that she became a single mom.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I think the most we potentially know about him is that he use to bring her to that place where you had that picnic. But I don't even remember if Monica specifically said it was Katie and Jenna's father?

Other than that, there's nothing.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Katie and Jenna's father wasn't around when we lived with them as kids, he wasn't mentioned then.

The MC has known them all his life and never seen their dad so he's irrelevant.
If I wanted to cause trouble I'd suggest that Monica and the MC's dad really did have an affair and both marriages broke up over it. Then Monica and MCs mother had tearful, heart touching friendship moment where she apologized and was forgiven. Subsequently letting MC and mom move in was partially guilt.

:devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I wanted to cause trouble I'd suggest that Monica and the MC's dad really did have an affair and both marriages broke up over it. Then Monica and MCs mother had tearful, heart touching friendship moment where she apologized and was forgiven. Subsequently letting MC and mom move in was partially guilt.

:devilish:
It wouldn't cause trouble, plenty of people have come up with the same theory.

We don't know if Monica did ever sleep with MC's dad but we do know the girls aren't related to the MC in any way so if she did have an affair with him it was most likely after they were born.

Still doesn't give us any clue on who their dad is but outside of 1 mention on the picnic with Mon he doesn't really factor into the story in any way.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
It wouldn't cause trouble, plenty of people have come up with the same theory.

We don't know if Monica did ever sleep with MC's dad but we do know the girls aren't related to the MC in any way so if she did have an affair with him it was most likely after they were born.

Still doesn't give us any clue on who their dad is but outside of 1 mention on the picnic with Mon he doesn't really factor into the story in any way.
Eh, I was just seeing how much relationship drama I could pack into a limited space. Pretty sure there'd be a riot in this thread if Monica really turned out to be a "homewrecker".

I wouldn't mind a scene with Katie or Jenna commiserating with the MC about how they also had an absent/lousy father. That could be interesting. There haven't been a lot of melancholy scenes thus far.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I checked and you were right. Monica does say a couple of lines about him there.

Monica: Well I used to come here when I was dating the girl's father, before we were married... When I was very much in love... When I was much younger. Before life got complicated and I became just another boring single Mom.

So we know that she was married at some point. It doesn't say if she is divorced or widowed, just that she became a single mom.
Where The Heart Is - Girls father.jpg

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes