Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I like most of his work, except for the Village.
Oh my god, The Village was terrible! I felt cheated for having watched it. I loved Signs and The Visit. Split is great too. It is actually pretty sexy in my opinion (sorry if I am depraved ;) ) , so if you you are OK with moderate horror, for those who haven't seen it I recommend Split for some spicy scenes (IMO).

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Katie doesn't want to share regardless of trying to convince her. She barely entertains the thought of letting Deb and Lily join in and that's only join in, not share him as a lover.

She does not like the idea of Jenna at all and that's after the naked scene. Mention sharing with Jenna and she is not impressed.
We played different games, I guess.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
With reading many people saying "We're in the end game now" does that mean that there is a projected window of when this game is roughly going to end? Will this story be done and completed some time this year?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
With reading many people saying "We're in the end game now" does that mean that there is a projected window of when this game is roughly going to end? Will this story be done and completed some time this year?
It depends on Cheekygimp really but I doubt it will end in 5-10 more updates.

This update could be a new beginning for the MC, thus new story arc but all depends on the Cheekygimp and his team

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
End game? We haven't even gotten to the plot twists yet. :D We have a lot still planned, I'd say we are past half way and hopefully at the top of the rollercoaster as far as the plot and hot scenes.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
End game? We haven't even gotten to the plot twists yet. :D We have a lot still planned, I'd say we are past half way and hopefully at the top of the rollercoaster as far as the plot and hot scenes.
Great to hear/read ... I'm only at about Episode 15 and really enjoying it but since i'd read many a comment mentioning the end i thought i'd ask. Very much looking forward to more. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 879257

Haha. More like I hope CheekyGimp holds onto me. ;) His game, and he's the lead. I've only been onboard for about 8 months now.
And still you are here in the forum reading our suggestions and communicating with us about the game .......I think it's pretty cool that you still take your time although you certainly invest a lot of work in CheekyGimps project(y)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes