D

Deleted member 879257

why do you always assume it's elaine or monica?
somebody came to the idea that it could be Zahra because she is behaving quite normal in the whole thing i think there is more behind her facade than one should think...elaine and monica don't exactly give me the impression that the money plays a central role for them i think they just want to be happy whatever it is with or without mc. .....and another assumption is maybe there is no third person and it's a sick twisted game of the father to see if his son can be a much better man than he was for example he prefers money or the people who are close to his heart for the senses (where the heart is) greed or love.....not always it has to be the obvious

ps: haven't finished episode 17 yet all i've said about it are just theories on my part

Reactions: acewinz
Mar 15, 2020
Why is it a Good Plan? Better Plan would be: Take the Money and Buy tons of Bitches. Why one Gal when you can much more :ROFLMAO:
This might actually be the smartest plan around. sell the beach house and car, ditch everybody and straight up fucking disappear over night to the other side of the country with the only person you still contact being the lawyer. Theres always more girls out there and those ones have a real high chance of not being involved in any drama or shit with your dad and his will.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'm fairly certain the game's been guiding us towards girl groups/pairings for a while now. Monica/Zarah, Angel/Model girl (the hell was her name, Myrtle?), Katie/Friend(s) and now Jenna/Jolina.
Full agreement except last update gave me the strong impression that a path to make Katie and Jenna agree to share the MC with sis is potentially feasible as well, although to defuse the competitive streak between the sisters (and Katie's jealousy of course, but nothing new here) is going to be a mix of Herculean task and defusing a bomb. If this can be done, thanks to the latent polyamory plot hooks you listed that the sisters share with other girls, you have some definite potential to use such ties as bridges to build a partial harem ending that includes at least Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Lily, and Jolina.

I can't remember how Angel feels on the exclusivity topic. Bella admits jealousy but it seems mostly focused on her competition with Elaine; I assume in the end her attraction for MC and her wild streak can be channeled to make her accept sharing MC rather than losing him. Even with their ongoing sexual reawakening, Monica and Elaine seem too invested in their 'prim and proper' self-image to accept a polyamorous relationship, although they have been able to overcome the quasi-family hurdles of an affair with MC so who knows. Monica really doesn't seem the type that can accept the weirdness of sharing a lover with her daughters, and I don't care that much about keeping her due to her unattractive face and blue-balling tease attitude. She has the Zarah exception written all over but the only thing I want from Zarah is being able to kick her orcish face out of sight ASAP so who cares. Theresa is a hot youthful milf but the kind of crazy I find intolerable so I'm only in for the kink of bedding her a few times (provided it does not involve too much religious d/s weirdness). I am not a fan of BDSM so the less I see the other model, the better.

I am a big fan of harem endings so I eagerly welcome anything in this game that can bring me any closer to that ideal, such as being thankful for and relentlessly supporting any option that seems to make a girl more interested in threesomes, sharing, voyeurism, and/or g/g experimentation. Most of these girls seem so sexy and lovely that I cannot really turn down any opportunity for sex with them or making them happy in the brief term, even if I know that encouraging their implied expectations of an exclusive romantic relationship with love confessions is a disaster in the making and loads up the guilt meter. I can't stand breaking up with any of them so far, even if the alternative looks like kicking the can down the road. At least the partial harem perspective would allow me to keep most of the girls I fancy (Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Lily, Jolina, perhaps even Bella and/or Angel). On the other hand, keeping Elaine in a non-exclusive relationship sadly seems close to hopeless so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: anslowd and Shiny76
Feb 6, 2018
Ok done with the episode as of today, so here we go waiting for about 2-3 months(?) for another new update...
So since some of the dev guys behind WTHI are reading this first of all: you did really well on the footjob scene! :)
You could incorporate it more into the scenes, maybe if you want to have a girl take more of a dominant role when it comes to sexual acts (Katie is a prime candidate!)
Other than that the plot thickens! It surely must be a a hellish chore to keep the story consistent especially one as complex as this while also considering the variety of choices players may have done during their playthrough - so I can understand what you are going through and why episodes take as much time as they do.

As for the story itself judging from EP17:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well other than that keep up the good work guys and hope to get my hands on EP18 ASAP! :D
Maybe a release time is in sight? xD

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Katie and Jenna agree to share the MC with sis is potentially feasible as well, although to defuse the competitive streak between the sisters (and Katie's jealousy of course, but nothing new here) is going to be a mix of Herculean task and defusing a bomb.
Haha. ***Mission impossible music*** Do you choose the black wire or the pink wire?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So since some of the dev guys behind WTHI are reading this first of all: you did really well on the footjob scene! :)
You could incorporate it more into the scenes, maybe if you want to have a girl take more of a dominant role when it comes to sexual acts (Katie is a prime candidate!)

Well other than that keep up the good work guys and hope to get my hands on EP18 ASAP! :D
Thanks! I think you will enjoy some of the things we have planned for one of
paths.

Also way to early to set a release for the next update, but we promise it shouldn't be anywhere as long as last time. We already have several thousand lines already written, some rendering already done and underway, and we are better organized now with our newer members up to speed.

Last edited:

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Haha. ***Mission impossible music*** Do you choose the black wire or the pink wire?
Heh. That scene was hot and thrilling as heck, but it felt like strolling in a minefield all the same, even with looking at code as a walkthrough. I walked away from it with the revelation that a threesome with the sisters indeed looked possible for the first time but the path to it truly was 'the valley of the shadow of death'. I only expect the sexy minefield feeling to intensify if one pursues this path (as I am sure to do). I was left wondering if I am going to enjoy more the Katie/Jenna threesome or the Katie/Debbie/Lily foursome, but both of them are surely gonna blow my mind.

By the way, thanks, congrats, and kudos for this update. Almost everything in it was excellent, except for leaving me even more impatient for a few of the implied or promised near-future developments, such as next meeting and escalation of sexual tension with Theresa, MC and Elaine going to home base (at last!), beach group date with Katie and Friends, and probably much else I am not expecting or mindful of ATM.

The long wait for this update indeed felt almost untolerable but I feel repaid in full. Make no mistake, being a patron I followed the timely explanations on Patreon so I understand, justify, and sympathize. It just felt like this game had gotten a nasty curse.

Last edited:

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks! I think you will enjoy some of the things we have planned for one of
paths.

Also way to early to set a release for the next update, but we promise it shouldn't be anywhere as long as last time. We already have several thousand lines already written, some rendering already done and underway, and we are better organized now with our newer members up to speed.
I just hope at least one of those paths involve a way to score with her that doesn't involve too much d/s stuff for those of us who dislike the kink. I find her looks quite attractive and I savor the kink of making a prude milf surrendering to her latent sluttiness but too much of a hardcore d/s vibe to her path would weird me out even more than the rest of her personality does. OTOH, I have no problem, quite the contrary, with their relationship taking a teacher/student or family vibe provided it lacks the bdsm stuff.

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
is this really an incest game that is made to look non-incest? Like the whole land lady thing. The description sure sounds like it
What.png
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up.
Right, seems that everyone understands what they want to understand.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
One thing among many that makes this game original and a masterpiece is building a plausible scenario that is somewhat reminiscent of the incest kink yet clearly distinct factually and emotionally. Not only MC lacks any blood tie with Elaine, Monica, Jenna, and Katie, but he shares a complex childhood relationship with them that feels somewhat like, yet unlike family.

Elaine was Father's girlfriend and might have been a (step)mother figure in different circumstances but that control freak arsehole of a Father drove her to act in a way that wholly alienated MC from her and made him despise her like a 'wicked stepmother' gold-digger.

Monica was mother's friend and might have been another mother figure in different circumstances but up to a point mom was alive to fill that role and past that ever-charming Daddy dearest intervened to keep them apart, so Monica never developed for MC past the point of a 'honorary Aunt' important adult.

Katie and Jenna were the daughters of mom' friend and childhood friends that got a few sister vibes by extension of Monica having developed a few mother vibes. However, they never stayed close long enough to develop a full sibling bond with MC.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ok done with the episode as of today, so here we go waiting for about 2-3 months(?) for another new update...
Other than that the plot thickens! It surely must be a a hellish chore to keep the story consistent especially one as complex as this while also considering the variety of choices players may have done during their playthrough - so I can understand what you are going through and why episodes take as much time as they do.

As for the story itself judging from EP17:

Ah, but here's the thing, since MC's dad is a massive douche and seemed to have a major fling with Monica, what if her requirements were to take MC in? Where if MC decides to leave, she won't get any of the money? But if he stays, she'll get his share? This could lead to a major reason why she'd be so willing to take him in and give him a place to stay.

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, but here's the thing, since MC's dad is a massive douche and seemed to have a major fling with Monica, what if her requirements were to take MC in? Where if MC decides to leave, she won't get any of the money? But if he stays, she'll get his share? This could lead to a major reason why she'd be so willing to take him in and give him a place to stay.
Where's the Monica thing coming from?

Third woman has already been named and it aint Monica. She never went near MC's dad.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone that finished EP 17, in general are you satisfied with the length? I haven't started yet , just finished Being a DIK and it seemed very short as compared to previous updates for example.

Reactions: Maxxx1880

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Where's the Monica thing coming from?

Third woman has already been named and it aint Monica. She never went near MC's dad.
Has the third women already been named? I know that it's been hinted that Theresa was the dad's side piece when the MC's dad still was together with his mom, which surely should exclude her from being a suspect, right? It also seems likely that Angel had a relationship with his dad, but didn't get the feeling that she is the third one in the will either. Who am I missing?

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has the third women already been named? I know that it's been hinted that Theresa was the dad's side piece when the MC's dad still was together with his mom, which surely should exclude her from being a suspect, right? It also seems likely that Angel had a relationship with his dad, but didn't get the feeling that she is the third one in the will either. Who am I missing?
You just said it.

Theresa was with the dad. Being with him is what makes her a suspect.

Angel is hinted at an older guy that promised to help her, doesn't come up as being his dad anywhere else. Theresa is mentioned a few times and shows up in some of the evidence. Angel never shows up once.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
You just said it.

Theresa was with the dad. Being with him is what makes her a suspect.

Angel is hinted at an older guy that promised to help her, doesn't come up as being his dad anywhere else. Theresa is mentioned a few times and shows up in some of the evidence. Angel never shows up once.
Would it make sense for him to include Theresa in the will if they haven't been a thing since he was married to the MC's mom though? He doesn't strike me as a sentimental type. The alternative would be that they kept their affair going since then, if she was the other women during his relationship with Elaine. I don't remember if Theresa explicitly tells the MC that, but I kind of get the feeling that Theresa hasn't been with a man(at least not in a relationship) since the father of Tommy left her. Might be clues that I'm missing, but from what I can remember Theresa doesn't add up.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes