Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, I'm not missing the implication that he might be the father of Tommy. Why would that make him include Theresa though? If that's the case then it would make more sense for Tommy to be in the will.
Theresa is mentioned in a lot of the evidence and heavy hints that MC and Tommy are related.

Why would Tommy be in the will?

MC's dad isn't sentimental, he didn't raise Tommy but he did say the woman he was fucking had her claws in when he left that recording for MC probably had evidence of them together which would have fucked his home life up.

All the evidence gathered points at her.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Wait, there were hints that Theresa was involved with MC's dad? I must be forgetting/missing stuff.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
MC's dad isn't sentimental, he didn't raise Tommy but he did say the woman he was fucking had her claws in when he left that recording for MC probably had evidence of them together which would have fucked his home life up.
This doesn't make sense at all. Why would MC's dad care about evidence which would have fucked his home life up after he's already dead? He's already dead, whatever evidence she had wouldn't matter anymore.

Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "acewinz, post: 3607448, membro: 949573"]
Grazie! Penso che apprezzerai alcune delle cose che abbiamo pianificato per uno dei percorsi [/ SPOILER] di Theresa [SPOILER = "Spoils"].

Inoltre è presto per impostare una versione per il prossimo aggiornamento, ma promettiamo che non dovrebbe essere ovunque fino all'ultima volta. Abbiamo già scritto diverse migliaia di righe, alcuni rendering sono già stati eseguiti e sono in corso, e ora siamo meglio organizzati con i nostri nuovi membri al passo con i tempi.
[/CITAZIONE]

thanks, this is great news (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

TEAM KATIE

Reactions: acewinz
D

Deleted member 2282431

This is a tough game, I am trying to get rid of LI's and they always end up badly but I really want to end up in the lakehouse with Jenna, Katie & Bella... Or at least Katie & Jenna!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Here's a thing i'm wondering. If we were to go back and replay to get the outcome with characters we wanted, if you were going for say Katie and Jenna (Assuming that's possible when all is said and done) would we still have to go down the Debbie+Lily+Katie route to make Katie more open to the idea of sharing and/or lesbian action as that could still make thing's messy with Lily and Debbie. I'm loving this game.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Technically Elaine is jumping the gun here. The first thing would be asking where he went and what happened not assuming the worst. But I guess that's just a bit in game precog to not have the dialog drag out.

May 20, 2020
I am a big fan of harem endings so I eagerly welcome anything in this game that can bring me any closer to that ideal, such as being thankful for and relentlessly supporting any choice that seems to make a girl more interested in threesomes, sharing, voyeurism, and/or g/g experimentation.
I could see a few different instances of g/g events happening...
At the beach house Katie / Lily / Debbie / potentially MC -- two variations, Main Love Interest being either Katie or Lily
At the beach house Katie + the 2 girls from the beach/restaurant

Hmm I could see the following happen too... I'll leave the darker stuff out lol
Bobbitt / Bad Endings
Monica finds out you defiled Katie and/or Jenna and without a high enough relationship with her/them she cuts off Junior
You take the money which leads to a scene of you penniless and alone in a hospital bed after everything is taken from you over the years
You betray the bonds you've created for the money but wind up getting robbed by the person pulling the strings
Katie finds you in bed with Monica and/or Jenna without a high enough relationship and she beats you half to death
Elaine finds a legal loophole leaving you penniless and homeless to fend for yourself and sues you for ownership of the car & beach house which would eat up every penny of your inheritance

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i actually love this VN- but if i had a wish free for this game....HAREM route would round it up ....cause you play with all the girls and build a good foundation for a long and intense realationship but then you have to break up and the game leaves you with a unsatisfied feeling behind....at least the 3 girls around monica and maybe Jo aaand lily+debbie...and the other girls as hobbyfriends?! :love:;)....i know it works also without Haremroute but it would really top the story with a cherry on top...and pretty please have a really good happy end...not one where they see each other but no children or marriage with all of them...

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i actually love this VN- but if i had a wish free for this game....HAREM route would round it up ....cause you play with all the girls and build a good foundation for a long and intense realationship but then you have to break up and the game leaves you with a unsatisfied feeling behind....at least the 3 girls around monica and maybe Jo aaand lily+debbie...and the other girls as hobbyfriends?! :love:;)....i know it works also without Haremroute but it would really top the story with a cherry on top...and pretty please have a really good happy end...not one where they see each other but no children or marriage with all of them...
There isn't going to be a harem route, that isn't what the devs are planning for the story nor would it fit any of the characters.

However, if enough people ask they might put a non canon harem ending in when everything else is finished.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
For every request for a harem route, there is an equal and opposite response from Avaron saying there won't be one. Sometimes, i really thinks she takes pleasure from quashing those requests. I don't think the requests will stop, though, if there's the tiniest sliver of chance for it, people will clamour for it.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
For every request for a harem route, there is an equal and opposite response from Avaron saying there won't be one. Sometimes, i really thinks she takes pleasure from quashing those requests. I don't think the requests will stop, though, if there's the tiniest sliver of chance for it, people will clamour for it.

Or maybe she realises people are generally too damned lazy to read back a few pages, and/or pay any attention to what the developers have repeatedly said.

We might have a really good discussion in a thread if the 'entitled' would stop begging for their particular requirements.
Developers make games - if you don't like it, don't support it, and go and play something else.
The constant whingeing and begging is pathetic, and NO most of it is not critique.

:rolleyes:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Or maybe she realises people are generally too damned lazy to read back a few pages, and/or pay any attention to what the developers have repeatedly said.

We might have a really good discussion in a thread if the 'entitled' would stop begging for their particular requirements.
Developers make games - if you don't like it, don't support it, and go and play something else.
The constant whingeing and begging is pathetic, and NO most of it is not critique.

:rolleyes:
Probably one of the best posts that I've read on this board...couldn't have said it better.

But the same people that won't scroll up three posts aren't going to see it, which is a shame.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes