Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, anyone been dumped? Is that possible?
Jolina can dump you after the 'naked chat' if you don't have enough points with her....not sure about any others, none that I've noticed at least anyway.

(not even sure how that save where jolina dumped me even happened to be honest..was my Jenna/Jolina run...redid it so all good now)

Reactions: freedom.call

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Excellent. Again, was not an issue, was just bringing to your attention as remember friendly having a similar issue. I can quick start or wait for the fix. Thanks for looking into.
Appreciate the heads up. But wanted to make sure you knew that save, even if it gets fixed in future, basically has you on the outs with Jolina, so she won't be soloable in that one. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Appreciate the heads up. But wanted to make sure you knew that save, even if it gets fixed in future, basically has you on the outs with Jolina, so she won't be soloable in that one. :)
Ahh right gotya. Will do the quick start for that then. Does that still apply for an Angel only route as well?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ahh right gotya. Will do the quick start for that then. Does that still apply for an Angel only route as well?

Was surprised in my Wanda only run that it worked prefectly fine...
The current build should work at that point for any char so long as one of them has the sufficient values (usually the date value) when you get to that point. But honestly, that question isn't binding so it's not a big deal to just say w/e and skip it. Cheeky kinda regrets putting it in at this point. :p If we use it going forward, it will likely be for minor dialog tweaks.

Reactions: Maviarab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Using the all in one mod and first trouble I have had. Guess I can re-extract the files for that chapter from official download and see if that fixes it. Sad not to have the walkthrough option though.
Mods are third party and nothing to do with the dev team, the people that made the mods should warn people they can cause problems.

The incest mod in the all in one changes the base story which alters enough to cause problems on it's own and is no way endorsed by these devs.

Sadly mods are a use at your own risk scenario.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Mods are third party and nothing to do with the dev team, the people that made the mods should warn people they can cause problems.

The incest mod in the all in one changes the base story which alters enough to cause problems on it's own and is no way endorsed by these devs.

Sadly mods are a use at your own risk scenario.
Aye, know it's an at your own risk thing. Just thought would check first if it might issue with game and not the mod.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So, new to the thread, just played the game (very good btw) and am now in the position 'I want the next update...' Hence, that means my question is, how long (on average) has it been between updates? Just wondering how long I should expect to wait, since the last on dropped a couple of weeks ago? lol

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know if it is already mentioned, but search did not find it: For me at the end of ep 17 episode 18 is not starting (instead I get credits). I tried it with the crunched and full version (mega link). I am super confused, since the folder does have an ep. 18 in it. It is just not starting. Any tips?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know if it is already mentioned, but search did not find it: For me at the end of ep 17 episode 18 is not starting (instead I get credits). I tried it with the crunched and full version (mega link). I am super confused, since the folder does have an ep. 18 in it. It is just not starting. Any tips?
Sounds like you're using a mod...mods not updated will do this. Remove them.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Sounds like you're using a mod...mods not updated will do this. Remove them.
Mhm, I removed everything, restartet PC did a fresh download (+installation) and it is still happening. Thats why I asked. Maybe there are other hidden folders somewhere?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Do you guys intend to go back to monthly updates or are you going to continue with the quarterly updates? Great update BTW, really looking forward to the beach house.
Sorry didn't see this one, answer below.
So, new to the thread, just played the game (very good btw) and am now in the position 'I want the next update...' Hence, that means my question is, how long (on average) has it been between updates? Just wondering how long I should expect to wait, since the last on dropped a couple of weeks ago? lol
We are currently aiming for 6 week updates which was our usual in the past. So next update is planned for the second week of Nov. (we will likely have a bug fix before then as well)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes