felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
surely you have already talked about it:
for such a varied game, with so many characters and so many possibilities, being able to name the saves in my opinion would reduce the exhaustion rate by 10%

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
surely you have already talked about it:
for such a varied game, with so many characters and so many possibilities, being able to name the saves in my opinion would reduce the exhaustion rate by 10%
You can name your saves. Check the menu options on the left "save name" change it to whatever you like and the next game you save will be called that.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

trexix

Mar 19, 2020
having found out there is no harem ending i am suddenly WAY less interested in this game now, such a shame as it was one of my favourites

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
having found out there is no harem ending i am suddenly WAY less interested in this game now, such a shame as it was one of my favourites
Bro seriously look at profile pic how much more harem do you need after katie, debbie, lily have been through your dick

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I thought Zoey Raven was
Abandoned it.

Long story short, dev told Zoey there is no harem but they made the walkthrough to fit a harem ending that doesn't exist.

Put simply, the walkthrough is useless.

Sorry, but does anyone know when will add the walkthrough mod in here?
It's been dropped. Unless someone else makes one, never.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, but does anyone know when will add the walkthrough mod in here?
Not the sharpest knives eh?

You mean you enjoyed it so much you completely skipped all the dialogue, never visited the thread and didn't once look at the tags?

Sound like a great fan.....
Remember our conversation a couple of days ago....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes