troll822

Jun 22, 2017
No, it is your fault.

By default the search results are organised by most recent first,
No, it's not. My fault or the search results arranged by date as others said before me.
It's much easier to skim the last few posts and ask. If it annoys you, don't answer or put me on ignore.

Now, moving on:
Does anyone know for episode 19 if there are any crucial answers that are not obvious that change things a lot (and would lock me out of content) or if the only changes are stats only?

Reactions: cakeny

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
actually, there are several Los that interest me a little.

Bella: because I am convinced it is Satan.

Jenna: Just temperamentally not my type, the oscillation between asocial nerd and kinky voyeur confuses me.

Zarah: even if her sadness at being discarded by the magazine made me re-evaluate it
You analyzed well (y)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Marvelous! That should be a big help.

Thought it does beg the question: if the results are neither the most recent posts nor the most relevant, why is the default option... whatever it is?!
I'm more confused that I've never changed the option, and they've always been that way :unsure:

<Insert Todd Howard "It just works" here>

That mistake aside, it actually makes the inability of some to use the search functions even worse... They don't bother to see if there are settings to toggle/change:(

Reactions: SNOW 777

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't haunt that thread. It was not answered in the 20 or so posts I checked and the search function, which I used, gave dozens of replies hailing back to 2018.
So... not my fault.

That said and in the absence of a walkthrough:
Are there any crucial decisions in the update that are not kinda obvious? From what I've played I have tried some of the "not clear what the result is" answers and all branches end up in the same situation more or less with differences in the dialogue and the stats. I.e. whether you invite Bella or not, she shows up. Etc.
Look, my post was in jest to Avaron's.
I actually do not care about the WT, but I will say In this game, I have not really seen the need for a walkthrough in terms of relationship status. The only one that was a bit tricky IMO was Wanda. You had to treat her like shit.

All the other ones is pretty self explanatory With hints in the actual options to tell you the consequences of your choices.
Yes you might miss a scene here or there, but nothing that locks you out of a girl. Then there is always rollback and the stats at the end is a dead giveaway in how you did with all the girls. Also all the girls if you talk to them instantly gives you feedback in terms of facial expressions. The bigger the smile, the more positive they perceive your choice. The game also give you various chances to break it of with them or to re-commit your relationship status.

So if you want to chase after one girl, just don't be a douche. I guess at some stage conflict is going to occur, but I don't think a walkthrough is going to help with that. You are going to need to start choosing between the girls.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So if you want to chase after one girl, just don't be a douche. I guess at some stage conflict is going to occur, but I don't think a walkthrough is going to help with that.
Pretty much. Most of the time there are also very easy to read facial cues when you choose a bad or good answer and it's so easy to roll back.

The only one that was a bit tricky IMO was Wanda. You had to treat her like shit.
Except the latest episode kinda threw that for a loop again. She's turning out to be a more interesting character than expected. Always something that is nice to see.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm glad to see character growth for Wanda, she's my second favorite (after Katie). But I hope she'll still want to be dominated, that's a big turn-on for me.
I also noticed Wanda's face was more beautiful during the animations compared to the still images. I wonder if it would be possible to always make her look like that. Would probably be too big an effort though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I try the game, and I think that the story is good at least the small part that I see. But It have a lot of LIs, and for me is difficult to choose one. Personally, I only see one ending for this kind of games, and I have interest in at least 3 at this point, that means that I must choose between 3 girls, and I prefer don't do it. Therefore I will quit the game.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I try the game, and I think that the story is good at least the small part that I see. But It have a lot of LIs, and for me is difficult to choose one. Personally, I only see one ending for this kind of games, and I have interest in at least 3 at this point, that means that I must choose between 3 girls, and I prefer don't do it. Therefore I will quit the game.

Just go with the harem path....

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

I too have given up games because I had to choose and couldn't. But in this one, you can play A LOT before there are any consequences for choosing all of them. Also, this game has a very well built feature allowing you set your type of relation to any girl and then start any chapter with those parameters. You don't even need actual saves thanks to this tool, it's incredibly useful!

Reactions: acewinz

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
anyone else having trouble unzipping?
Have downloaded 3 times from different download sites and get errors everytime

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I wanted to wish the Hell Trio and everyone, a Happy New Year 2021 and invite everyone to the " Who's the Goldigger?" raffle. By the way on the day of the epiphany I will have MC deliver a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1986so Lily won't have nightmares anymore and no one will complain if the other one broke. thumb_463x1162_1986-700-750.jpg vino.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for that, clear explanation ^^

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes