Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I haven't finished the game yet but the animations in this game are horrible. It is pure laziness to have animations with only two frames. I hope the author changes this in later episodes.

I'm also annoyed that the author chose to have Monica and her friend be so unattractive. Sure Monica's boobs are huge but it is hard to get into the romance with an unattractive face. Her friend Zenith or whatever it is gives me nightmares.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I haven't finished the game yet but the animations in this game are horrible. It is pure laziness to have animations with only two frames. I hope the author changes this in later episodes.

I'm also annoyed that the author chose to have Monica and her friend be so unattractive. Sure Monica's boobs are huge but it is hard to get into the romance with an unattractive face. Her friend Zenith or whatever it is gives me nightmares.
and yet you have felt such need to share your early negative thoughts based on only few episodes played actually?
or didnt bother at all to find some answers (in the thread) before posting?
and you are one of kinda "respected" users here?
no comment...(i dont have time to look for appropriate meme here, even more as that could be classified as a "meme-spam" or so, excuses)

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Usually, in these mysteries, the "culprit" is one of the less likely characters. But we know it's someone close to the MC and therefore one of the ladies we already know. Monica seems to be out of the equation since the lawyer didn't know her name, but, could it be deception? Elain wouldn't make sense, she's already one of the three heirs. I think it can't be any of the sisters of Debbie or Lily. Bella and Jolie are way too obvious, but they are still the more likely, by age and position. Yet even Angel had a suspicious ex-boyfriend. I don't think it can be Wanda, but then we have very little left. Dogboy's mom and Zarah. Could it be Zarah?
It looks very complicated. I think an unexpected name may come up. If the third heir is someone MC-knows of, that means, that person is lying to MC and playing a double. his only wish is to get the money.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, that is entirely subjective, isn't it? Me and many with me love the way Monica looks like an actual woman in her 40's and not like a 20 year old.......

SuppaM0

Aug 15, 2019
Well for some reason when i extracted the winrar file it said the archive was corrupt.. Anyone else getting this?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
True, nobody forces you to romance Monica and Zarah, but while Zarah, in her way, is kinda discrete, Monica is always on MC tail, gross and inopportune, needy and pushing. I personally hate every second of her. Especially Ep.18. It was kinda a nightmare to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pinsel and pes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
True, nobody forces you to romance Monica and Zarah, but while Zarah, in her way, is kinda discrete, Monica is always on MC tail, gross and inopportune, needy and pushing. I personally hate every second of her. Especially Ep.18. It was kinda a nightmare to me.
Then why don't you keep her at arm's length?

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, i got this error while passing to chapter 15 from chapter 14, anyone know how to fix ?

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Chut\NLT\Where The Heart Is\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "E:\Chut\NLT\Where The Heart Is\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi guys, i got this error while passing to chapter 15 from chapter 14, anyone know how to fix ?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Chut\NLT\Where The Heart Is\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "E:\Chut\NLT\Where The Heart Is\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
The answer is in the mod thread that you are using.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes