Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally played through it. I love the Play Any Episode feature, because I try more different stuff than I'd normally do.

I have always believed that Bella is Dizzy. And nothing about this episode changes that. I feel like her story at the Beach House is mostly a lie. Even the security telling the MC that the person that tried to get in the BH called herself Elaine, I'd bet money that was Bella using her name.

But the question becomes why? Bella has seemed like she very much wants in that BH for some reason? Did his dad by leaving him that BH give his son a big unknown trump card?

I've seen some people mention Lilly. That could be interesting because her and Debbie have the least amount of hurdles and stakes involved, if you are romancing them. Maybe Lilly's parents will provide some resistance? But I doubt it will be much.

In one playthrough I invented Jo to stay at the BH just to see the interaction with her and Bella. And I didn't see any red flags? Just maybe that they were immediately confrontational with each other. But let's be real that's how a lot of women act towards each other, lol.

And honestly if I was the MC? I'd keep both houses, sell one of them for probably like a Million dollars or more? And then say Fuck the rest of this nonsense.

One little clue about Elaine that struck me as interesting and shows that she possibly really does care about you is when you discover the photo of her attending one of your games against your father's will. That to me showed that she probably is telling the truth when she said she really did care about you growing up.

I opted to give her the house to see how that plays out in the future. If for no other reason than to go against your dead father's wishes. I am very curious as to what Elaine's conditions are. Maybe they are to get you to give her the house? <shrug>

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Finally played through it. I love the Play Any Episode feature, because I try more different stuff than I'd normally do.

I have always believed that Bella is Dizzy. And nothing about this episode changes that. I feel like her story at the Beach House is mostly a lie. Even the security telling the MC that the person that tried to get in the BH called herself Elaine, I'd bet money that was Bella using her name.

But the question becomes why? Bella has seemed like she very much wants in that BH for some reason? Did his dad by leaving him that BH give his son a big unknown trump card?

I've seen some people mention Lilly. That could be interesting because her and Debbie have the least amount of hurdles and stakes involved, if you are romancing them. Maybe Lilly's parents will provide some resistance? But I doubt it will be much.

In one playthrough I invented Jo to stay at the BH just to see the interaction with her and Bella. And I didn't see any red flags? Just maybe that they were immediately confrontational with each other. But let's be real that's how a lot of women act towards each other, lol.

And honestly if I was the MC? I'd keep both houses, sell one of them for probably like a Million dollars or more? And then say Fuck the rest of this nonsense.
Bella does not have a car. Security identified the person arriving in a car.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Ok.

This is what I'm gonna do:

Reject everyone except Elaine.

Have Bella and Jolina move in.

(But I haven't had the option to invite her in when rejecting her, so I don't know how to get her to move in.)

Give Elaine the house.

Refuse the inheritance.

Am I going to end up with no house, no beach house, and no money if I do this??

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ok.

This is what I'm gonna do:

Reject everyone except Elaine.

Have Bella and Jolina move in.

(But I haven't had the option to invite her in when rejecting her, so I don't know how to get her to move in.)

Give Elaine the house.

Refuse the inheritance.

Am I going to end up with no house, no beach house, and no money if I do this??
The will has already given you, forever, the beach house, 100k, and the car. That is all that is fixed. Anything beyond that is based on fulfilling conditions. The Main house is up for you to choose. Above you chose to give it to Elaine. The other option is keep it. I always give it because I see it as a reminder of the asshole who wrote the bizarre will. Just me.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, but I'm wondering if Elaine or Bella might end up taking it all away from me if the will allows it somehow.

I can't think of any other reason why Bella would wanna move into the beach house so much.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, but I'm wondering if Elaine or Bella might end up taking it all away from me if the will allows it somehow.

I can't think of any other reason why Bella would wanna move into the beach house so much.
Nah, that wouldn't make any sense at all in this story. The beach house is yours, period. The 100K you got is yours, period. The house can be yours if you choose, that option for you to take it was put in place because your father is a prick and wants you to kick Elaine out.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The will has already given you, forever, the beach house, 100k, and the car. That is all that is fixed. Anything beyond that is based on fulfilling conditions. The Main house is up for you to choose. Above you chose to give it to Elaine. The other option is keep it. I always give it because I see it as a reminder of the asshole who wrote the bizarre will. Just me.
This is where we differ. I don't like Elaine. If she truly cared, why did she throw MC out? if she knows the will conditions, which she seems to know, then setting you up with Monica and the girls also puts you in line to lose the rest of your inheritance. It puts her almost solely in control of your financial future, because you'd lose everything and if she keeps the house, it sets her up to dole the money to you at her discretion. Kind of a dick move, whether she means well or not.

You have so much direct interaction with her that nobody else can witness that there's no reason for her to not have told you her specific will conditions, especially if she means well. The two of you could team up and game the system (if you trust her) and make out like bandits. But she doesn't. She doesn't extend the trust or honesty at all, but makes outrageous demands that you (MC) have to do it for her.

My MC will move into the beach house, at least temporarily, keep ownership of the main house. I'll still let Elaine live there, though. Jo and Bella are on their own, though. Gotta keep my place open for Deb & Lily. :)

And then once the ball gets rolling, MC finds himself a nice place to live where he's not going to trip over Jenna & Katie, gets a legal name change, and has Elaine manage his home & beach house for the next decade.

Reactions: Ghostload

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is where we differ. I don't like Elaine. If she truly cared, why did she throw MC out? if she knows the will conditions, which she seems to know, then setting you up with Monica and the girls also puts you in line to lose the rest of your inheritance. It puts her almost solely in control of your financial future, because you'd lose everything and if she keeps the house, it sets her up to dole the money to you at her discretion. Kind of a dick move, whether she means well or not.

You have so much direct interaction with her that nobody else can witness that there's no reason for her to not have told you her specific will conditions, especially if she means well. The two of you could team up and game the system (if you trust her) and make out like bandits. But she doesn't. She doesn't extend the trust or honesty at all, but makes outrageous demands that you (MC) have to do it for her.

My MC will move into the beach house, at least temporarily, keep ownership of the main house. I'll still let Elaine live there, though. Jo and Bella are on their own, though. Gotta keep my place open for Deb & Lily. :)

And then once the ball gets rolling, MC finds himself a nice place to live where he's not going to trip over Jenna & Katie, gets a legal name change, and has Elaine manage his home & beach house for the next decade.
I did not say I like Elaine. I hate the house as a memory element. You (MC) grew up there with this horrid father. Everything would be a constant reminder. So, I choose to be nice to Elaine whether she deserves it or not. The house may be a great source of cash possibly but, to me it is not worth the effort. Just to be clear, I have sold 2 houses in the RW in last 2 years for greater than 200% return. It is not like I don't see the $$$$$ possibilities. I just prefer to put it into Elaine's hands since she is so attached. Just a decision point.

I also like tripping over Jenna and Katie. My preferred ending is 1st with Bella, 2nd with Katie, 3rd with Jenna. Bella is a risk but I find her the most engaging mentally, emotionally and physically. Katie has some security issues but wow does she have a motor. Jenna probably has the most potential if you are willing to work for it. IMO

Reactions: Ghostload

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My thoughts on the game to present: First, regardless of thoughts on what kind of person the MC is, his late, un-lamented father is one psychotic, manipulative piece of work (to keep things civil). There's also something to the vindictively cruel conditions specified in the Will Trust that hint at a very severe animus between Donald and the 3 women that were so supportive of MC and his mother..... speaking of his late mother... why did she never have a will or other legal documents which specified that, upon her death, custody of the then-minor MC would be transferred to Monica???? as custodial parent post divorce, she would've had that right.......Now, as to the identity of the third claimant: from things that have been let slip (Donald called her Dizzy in one of the audio recordings) and descriptions of her personality, I'm almost betting that it's Theresa Williams, Tommy's mother, that is being referred to. Next, the fact that MC has seemingly lost all chances at any type of romantic/sexual relationships with Monica, Katie or Jenna..... my personal feeling is that is a severe mistake in the story...... although, how it was left, I feel such relationships for MC with both Katie and Jenna could be salvaged by doing the following: Step One: everyone involved that the initial reactions were overly hasty and drastic, since both Katie and Jenna had to figure that, since both of them had strong feelings for him, he would have similar feelings for them. As a side possibility, a similar supposition could occur to Monica as well, regarding MC and her daughters, as well as herself. Step Two: all relevant parties agree to take some time to seriously consider everything and do some re-evaluations of what has happened. This would serve more than one purpose. It would give everyone some space to really think and give MC breathing room to consider just what his douche of a father was really up to. Step Three: After the final meeting to finalize the Will Trust, during which EVERY thing Donald knew (or thought he knew) regarding Monica and her daughters, Elaine, and the other recipient could be laid bare by the execution of another "time-sensitive codicil" of the will where, either by another audio file or other documentation, for all of them to consider... it could also shed some light on exactly when Donald had started seeing Elaine and/or Theresa. Step Four: this is going to be split into two parts: Step Four A: MC decides that, since things have so seemingly went to hell in a hand basket for him, he should take the money and move to a different city (he keeps the Main House and Beach House simply because he might want to use them from time to time when he visits back) he has a final meeting with everyone to let them know his decision, wish them all the best and say his goodbyes. Step Four B: MC decides that, since things have seemingly gone to hell in a hand basket for him, it's the Machiavellian machinations of his late father that have seemingly pitted him against everyone who has even shown him the smallest bit of kindness and affection and stays with Monica and her daughters, forfeiting his portion of the trust, believing that the millions are more trouble than they would benefit him in the long run. if MC chose Step Four B, then Step Five: There is an important meeting between MC, Monica and her daughters to clear and square everything. Katie and Jenna have had a chance to talk between themselves and decided that they're OK sharing MC with one another considering how much he's done to help them (building up Jenna's confidence and helping Katie get more in touch with her sensitive/romantic side). Monica would have had a chance to talk with her daughters as well and confess she had feelings for MC the same as they did and, after more thinking and talking, decided that there's no one she would rather see herself or her daughters with except for MC since he has genuinely attempted to show he's cared for and about them. IF MC had chosen Step Four A, that would've ended that part permanently.
Holy shit that wall of text! Paragraphs dude...seriously.

Reactions: Ilhares

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
First of all, I've been following where the heart is, now for almost 2 years and I have to say, it still has the charm and fun of trying out all possible constellations with the girls in every new update. A really great mysterious game about the last will of MC's father. Outstanding work by Cheeky, Ace and Cell.

Interestingly enough, I wrote my theory about who is the third in the will exactly almost a year ago on this day. Unfortunately I couldn't find my original post anymore. Maybe it was accidentally deleted but luckily my answer was quoted at the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with everything and also believe that Bella and Jolina are together plotting against the MC. The only part where I may have changed a little is that despite being lovers and best friends, while claiming not to know each other.... Jolina may in fact have had a chance in heart once she has spent time getting to know the MC, and unlike Bella, she may actually conflicted about continuing this long con against the MC.

I'm sure Bella laid out her plans logically and unemotionally as a means to an end so they can enjoy their lives with all the financial security they can ever hope for...but Bella may not have anticipated Jo actually may have something of a conscious, and considering the MC is NOT as mean/manipulative as Donald, she may no longer feel like the MC deserves to have this happen to him.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Crazy theory number 321,521

3 Heirs
MC-100% sure
Elaine-100% sure
(Theresa- 50% sure, Bella, 75% sure, Monica 40% sure, Zarah- 10% sure, Angel 5% sure this means my thoughts on who the 3rd could be)

MC win condition, claim house, abandon Monica, Katie, Jenna. That is it. Only screws Elaine. Can't see screwing over gold digger unless it is to avoid getting involved by putting dick in crazy-Theresa in this case, his true mother.

Elaine win condition, ensure MC fails his win condition, get MC to give her house, once done, do not allow Bella or MC to live in house. I think that is the extent of it, screwing MC out of his money I think is not part of hers. I do not think she did the emails.

Theresa win condition- hook up with her own son MC. I think that the father is just sick enough that this is it.

Bella win condition- Prevent Elaine's win condition- most likely avenue get MC to keep house, prevent MC win condition, push onto Monica. She uses her tech savvy friend Jolina to fix the CCTV imagery and to falsely state that it was Elaine and not Bella who sent the emails. Bella had access to Elaine's phone whenever she wanted so she lifted contact info and sent the emails from the cafe. She looks enough like Elaine that it is simple to make a fuzzy superimposed image of Elaine look convincing on her CCTV provided coverage from Jolina.
For her part, Jolina is having second thoughts, and Bella is using the Elaine drama she created to get in proximity to Jolina to keep things straight for 2 more weeks.

Monica win condition- Cause the MC to fail in his primary win condition, by seducing him and keeping him around. She is also the birth mother of the MC, as well as Jenna. She adopted Katie. She seems much less reluctant to accept Katie banging the MC than Jenna. The freakout if discovered with Jenna causes nuclear meltdown. This is because they are siblings, Katie is adopted. While no evidence is in play for taking house from Elaine, Katie certainly pushes an entire narrative of hate, Jenna is prepared to do nasty with computers. Monica probably prepped for that.
For their parts, the 2 daughters were never supposed to be involved, but as Monica could be fucking her own birth child, she reconciles with it. Katie and Jenna are for the most part, ignorant of the rest of these arrangements.

Zarah win condition- promote the MC to shack up and fuck Monica, and lose his money, and if that involves fucking him, that is a bonus on her part, but she has thoughts at what a piece of shit she really has been, and remorse over her loved one Harold.

Angel- Gold digger- previous exec blowing smoke up her ass was father. Her win condition is to seduce son and that is pretty much it. OR she is to assist with bringing son/MC closer to Monica...... very tenuous.

For what it is worth, I think Jolina is caving. Could completely unravel everything if she comes clean, and as she has been screwed over by the MC and Jenna, she might do it and feel some forgiveness is due her.

Bella- could well be a complete cunt. History does not portray her that way, and Elaine was the cunt... makes it too easy to screw over Elaine, and maybe that is the only conditions she really has.... so getting son to help with that will get her, 5.7 mil. Maybe she does not need to screw over the son. If she does though, it would be a bonus.

Theresa, total gold digger. How does she, a whackjob, have such a nice house, apparently not work, and looks like a knockout. she mentions the start of something about years ago and drops it.... I am becoming convinced that this is a sick twist.....Her being the birth mom is very taboo though, and would have to wait for a Steam launch so Patreon could safely be dropped. Same if Monica is birth mom. I am now convinced that the "mom" was not the birth mom, but an affair that somehow he ended up having to marry. Zarah or Bella are the infertile ones. Angel.... fuck I am just really hoping she is not involved.

I really want Jolina not involved, or to redeem herself.
Ideally, MC gets house. Elaine Share, His Share, and by not going with Monica, if she is birth mom, denies her share.
This eliminates my number 1 love interest-Jenna. Jolina would be a great choice as backup. Save her coffee business since Starcucks went out of business, become a partner. Live in beach house, sell or rent the house. The whole having to avoid the girls of Monica may in fact mean sell all properties or rent them out and move to another town.

Lilly and Debbie with the above would also be desirable.
Jolina is bi though, so if she has a change of heart and she and Bella break off, you could have a Jolina Angel Wanda mix, which would be very interesting. I think Bella is the Viper........or Theresa. Stronger evidence for Bella though.

Ah well, rambling
Peace

Reactions: Klcrones

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Theresa- 50% sure, Bella, 75% sure, Monica 40% sure, Zarah- 10% sure, Angel 5% sure
Hmmm 180% certainty. Pretty sure probability doesn't work that way. :ROFLMAO:

Theresa win condition- hook up with her own son MC
But MC isn't her son (or even stepson). That's known. His biological mother is dead and Donald wasn't married to the 3rd person in the will.

Reactions: ename144

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

But MC isn't her son (or even stepson). That's known. His biological mother is dead and Donald wasn't married to the 3rd person in the will.
read again his speculations..and dont let those probabilities turn you away.
though arigon perhaps could have used some spoilers here and there:HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Klcrones and Arigon

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Crazy theory number 321,521

3 Heirs
MC-100% sure
Elaine-100% sure
(Theresa- 50% sure, Bella, 75% sure, Monica 40% sure, Zarah- 10% sure, Angel 5% sure this means my thoughts on who the 3rd could be)

MC win condition, claim house, abandon Monica, Katie, Jenna. That is it. Only screws Elaine. Can't see screwing over gold digger unless it is to avoid getting involved by putting dick in crazy-Theresa in this case, his true mother.

Elaine win condition, ensure MC fails his win condition, get MC to give her house, once done, do not allow Bella or MC to live in house. I think that is the extent of it, screwing MC out of his money I think is not part of hers. I do not think she did the emails.

Theresa win condition- hook up with her own son MC. I think that the father is just sick enough that this is it.

Bella win condition- Prevent Elaine's win condition- most likely avenue get MC to keep house, prevent MC win condition, push onto Monica. She uses her tech savvy friend Jolina to fix the CCTV imagery and to falsely state that it was Elaine and not Bella who sent the emails. Bella had access to Elaine's phone whenever she wanted so she lifted contact info and sent the emails from the cafe. She looks enough like Elaine that it is simple to make a fuzzy superimposed image of Elaine look convincing on her CCTV provided coverage from Jolina.
For her part, Jolina is having second thoughts, and Bella is using the Elaine drama she created to get in proximity to Jolina to keep things straight for 2 more weeks.

Monica win condition- Cause the MC to fail in his primary win condition, by seducing him and keeping him around. She is also the birth mother of the MC, as well as Jenna. She adopted Katie. She seems much less reluctant to accept Katie banging the MC than Jenna. The freakout if discovered with Jenna causes nuclear meltdown. This is because they are siblings, Katie is adopted. While no evidence is in play for taking house from Elaine, Katie certainly pushes an entire narrative of hate, Jenna is prepared to do nasty with computers. Monica probably prepped for that.
For their parts, the 2 daughters were never supposed to be involved, but as Monica could be fucking her own birth child, she reconciles with it. Katie and Jenna are for the most part, ignorant of the rest of these arrangements.

Zarah win condition- promote the MC to shack up and fuck Monica, and lose his money, and if that involves fucking him, that is a bonus on her part, but she has thoughts at what a piece of shit she really has been, and remorse over her loved one Harold.

Angel- Gold digger- previous exec blowing smoke up her ass was father. Her win condition is to seduce son and that is pretty much it. OR she is to assist with bringing son/MC closer to Monica...... very tenuous.

For what it is worth, I think Jolina is caving. Could completely unravel everything if she comes clean, and as she has been screwed over by the MC and Jenna, she might do it and feel some forgiveness is due her.

Bella- could well be a complete cunt. History does not portray her that way, and Elaine was the cunt... makes it too easy to screw over Elaine, and maybe that is the only conditions she really has.... so getting son to help with that will get her, 5.7 mil. Maybe she does not need to screw over the son. If she does though, it would be a bonus.

Theresa, total gold digger. How does she, a whackjob, have such a nice house, apparently not work, and looks like a knockout. she mentions the start of something about years ago and drops it.... I am becoming convinced that this is a sick twist.....Her being the birth mom is very taboo though, and would have to wait for a Steam launch so Patreon could safely be dropped. Same if Monica is birth mom. I am now convinced that the "mom" was not the birth mom, but an affair that somehow he ended up having to marry. Zarah or Bella are the infertile ones. Angel.... fuck I am just really hoping she is not involved.

I really want Jolina not involved, or to redeem herself.
Ideally, MC gets house. Elaine Share, His Share, and by not going with Monica, if she is birth mom, denies her share.
This eliminates my number 1 love interest-Jenna. Jolina would be a great choice as backup. Save her coffee business since Starcucks went out of business, become a partner. Live in beach house, sell or rent the house. The whole having to avoid the girls of Monica may in fact mean sell all properties or rent them out and move to another town.

Lilly and Debbie with the above would also be desirable.
Jolina is bi though, so if she has a change of heart and she and Bella break off, you could have a Jolina Angel Wanda mix, which would be very interesting. I think Bella is the Viper........or Theresa. Stronger evidence for Bella though.

Ah well, rambling
Peace
fun to read but too much incest. it's not in Devs plan as per their comments on this Thread. so try again without the Incest game does not need it

• Sad
Reactions: Klcrones

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
fun to read but too much incest. it's not in Devs plan as per their comments on this Thread. so try again without the Incest game does not need it
speak for yourself there...banging three moms:love:..and (at least) one sister:love:...if only there would be some aunts and cousins on top of that, this game could turn to be the best porn game ever made:love::BootyTime:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Read my post again my friend, I did not say to add the probabilities... those were my guestimate probabilities.

Next, there is now legitimate doubt that the biological mother, was not the mother he lived with till he was 8 years old, he is now trying to find out who his birth mother for sure is. Monica is cagey about it, but probably knows the true answer. Which leads to that speculation.

Incest is only a problem on Patreon.... IF the devs were to say, complete the novel with an incest reveal during the same month they pull that novel from Patreon and place it on Steam, then problem is solved....

PS

Bella moved to BH for damage control. She did not envision Jo becoming that close to the MC and could see her plan unravel, so she places herself in a position to mitigate that, at least for two weeks.

Peace

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JackMiejov
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes