Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have played this game for a third time using a walkthrough mod to play a manwhore version, fucking everybody without any shame and in episode 21 the mod suggests a choice that leads to chaos and i immediately loose Monica Katie and Jenna ???
Is it a bug in that WT mod or is there something that i don't understand ?
The mod is "WhereTheHeartIs_Mod_EP22d_WT_KoGa3"

It seems quite odd to me that this mod leads you to loose three main LI just like this, or the mod autor doesn't like those three LI and will force you to someone else, that seems weird!

• Haha
Reactions: D9074 and acewinz

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It was quite funny to see that a mod who allows you to fuck everyone, just suddently gives you the finger and tells you " you wanted the harem you fool, now get this right in your face":ROFLMAO:
I went on with this till the end of CH 22 and the weirdest thing is that those 3 don't seemed to mind much about your behavior.
A good way to realise that in this game love has no meaning, it's just a word everybody use just like toilet paper!:ROFLMAO:
I had already noticed it in my previous playthrough, how easy it was to get rid of a girl and how easy she took it and seemed to not mind at all the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It was quite funny to see that a mod who allows you to fuck everyone, just suddently gives you the finger and tells you " you wanted the harem you fool, now get this right in your face":ROFLMAO:
I went on with this till the end of CH 22 and the weirdest thing is that those 3 don't seemed to mind much about your behavior.
A good way to realise that in this game love has no meaning, it's just a word everybody use just like toilet paper!:ROFLMAO:
I had already noticed it in my previous playthrough, how easy it was to get rid of a girl and how easy she took it and seemed to not mind at all the next day.
In my university days I met, and fell hopelessly, a beautiful young maiden. I was unaware her only interest was notches on her lipstick case. I was ... surprised, shall we say, at my discovery. There are those that will have no issue whatsoever of doing what they want and having zero reaction other than the attempt to keep a hook in you. I was, fortunately, entirely free of her grip as my realization took hold (Yes it took some time and commiseration with trusted buddies). The look of shock upon her visage, that my loss led to a steely resolve, was nothing less than a Master Card moment for me. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I have played this game for a third time using a walkthrough mod to play a manwhore version, fucking everybody without any shame and in episode 21 the mod suggests a choice that leads to chaos and i immediately loose Monica Katie and Jenna ???

It seems quite odd to me that this mod leads you to loose three main LI just like this, or the mod autor doesn't like those three LI and will force you to someone else, that seems weird!
I'm starting again to avoid being a manwhore. The plot gets too awkward and weird.

• Thinking Face

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Seems this is intentional, here the info from Koga3:
wthi-ss01.jpg

• Wow

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that's a first, must have played/tried over 100 renpy games, and this is the first one to make me pissed off, like seriously bashing my table ready to scream if it wasn't so late at night, like seeing lord pussy Kylo Ren when he had is hissy fit, it and made me rage quit this game.

All that fucking build-up, all the picking the right choices, all that excitement for Debbie to say she loves Lily, to finely see it pay off and them make out, only for the useless fugly selfish psychotic narcissistic super cunt complete fucking waste of space katie to just open her big retarded mouth and fuck it all up and ruin the mood.

I am seriously debating just restarting again and completely ignoring Lily and Debbie even though I love them both, just to avoid that fucking cunt.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
All that fucking build-up, all the picking the right choices, all that excitement for Debbie to say she loves Lily, to finely see it pay off and them make out, only for the useless fugly selfish psychotic narcissistic super cunt complete fucking waste of space katie to just open her big retarded mouth and fuck it all up and ruin the mood.
I assume you mean the beach house scene and I guess I don't remember what Katie said. However, if you like Debbie and Lily but not Katie, there's a path you can take by making "the right choices" where Katie goes home and you get a threesome with Debbie and Lily.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well that's a first, must have played/tried over 100 renpy games, and this is the first one to make me pissed off, like seriously bashing my table ready to scream if it wasn't so late at night, like seeing lord pussy Kylo Ren when he had is hissy fit, it and made me rage quit this game.

I am seriously debating just restarting again and completely ignoring Lily and Debbie even though I love them both, just to avoid that fucking cunt.
In one of my first runs, with Debbie + Lily + Angel + Wanda + Bella + Jolie Katie went just to bed and MC had a thrisome with the two. While if you go in a Katie route and you still are high on Debbie + Lily you get the foursome. Are you sure you made the right choice. Also know if you are "too well" in a girlfriend relationship with some girl they are less prone to share.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
So I don't know if this has been answered, but is Debbie considered (to be) a main LI? I just realized that I haven't seen her in the last few updates (as far as I can remember), and I'm wondering about the LI thing since it doesn't seem to me like she'd be an option if you weren't into Lily at the same time, since Debbie is more into her than the MC (or so she says).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Needs harem route . But I'm playing an unofficial android port and it seems like the walkthrough just stops and no options are given for correct choices im on i think chapter 19 and they're isn't any help so is it a problem with the mod is it incomplete or what
you are on your own. save often.

• Love
Reactions: Belzeebub$

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So I don't know if this has been answered, but is Debbie considered (to be) a main LI? I just realized that I haven't seen her in the last few updates (as far as I can remember), and I'm wondering about the LI thing since it doesn't seem to me like she'd be an option if you weren't into Lily at the same time, since Debbie is more into her than the MC (or so she says).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm starting again to avoid being a manwhore. The plot gets too awkward and weird.
This could be due to dialog changes in the walkthrough mod, but I am not aware of how they have changed things. It could just be our original content, but if you figure out if it is us I'd like to hear what you think is awkward/weird?

Reactions: Ghostload
Sep 10, 2021
I've figured it out. The dev saying there won't be a harem option is a test.

Do you fall for it, and start breaking things off with characters, or do you stay true to where your heart truly is (everywhere)?

It also needs to be genuine, you honestly love them all, don't just lust after them. If Lily wants love, you ignore Mabel and show her love. If you're going to watch over Wanda, you can get sidetracked by an agency hoe, but not for too long.

If we stay true to ourselves, our dev-sent angel Jenna will find some way to convince all the other girls. Can't figure out how Monica will work, but I assume our other dev-sent angel Zarah will take care of it. Sadly that angel is too ugly, so I couldn't advance the story with her when she was depressed. I fucked up.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I assume you mean the beach house scene and I guess I don't remember what Katie said. However, if you like Debbie and Lily but not Katie, there's a path you can take by making "the right choices" where Katie goes home and you get a threesome with Debbie and Lily.
Not the point I had Lily and Debbie as girlfriends, ignoring kate Debbie finely told her how she feels, and they were making out then kate the useless cunt yells out "I don't know who is going to cum first them or us" completely killing the mood and build up.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes