• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where the Heart Is [Episode 1-23] [CheekyGimp] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.85GB
Repack size: 1.23GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caution: There is a weird error if you want to start Episode 1, get a fix from attachments below.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

If you prefer Quality focused repack yet still keeping the Size (2.35GB) below 50%, check out UQ Edition in below spoiler.

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (879MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I played it 5 times in a row using the different options to see what outcome I could get. need to do a clean playthrough from beginning with next thoughts just not sure what the conversation at the beach house will be yet need to play a couple more times to understand if its good or the first problem. or ....

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Because it would make zero sense to the story and ruin a lot of characters.

Not far off.

They planned for, I think, 25 or 26 episodes but it may run over a couple more if they can't tie it up by then.
A harem ending wouldn't have to include all the characters...in fact there could be several different harem endings. I started playing this because it started out as a harem game, I'm out now since it looks like only solo paths.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A harem ending wouldn't have to include all the characters...in fact there could be several different harem endings. I started playing this because it started out as a harem game, I'm out now since it looks like only solo paths.
It's never been a harem game, devs have said that.

They gave you the freedom to fuck around, just like Become a Rockstar, but it was always going to blow up in your face if you do fuck around.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
When trying to start a new game I get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
if persistent.ph_advstart_ep >= 2:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
File "E:\Downloads\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Downloads\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Downloads\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\WhereTheHeartIs-EP23\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep23
Sat Oct 1 18:32:10 2022

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Anyone else getting an exception error when trying to save using the PC compressed version? Prolly just me, but it never hurts to ask.

Blitblat88

May 20, 2021
Via patreon I asked if there will be a fix to play from the very beginning as right now the game is crashing on "start new game".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Anyone else getting an exception error when trying to save using the PC compressed version? Prolly just me, but it never hurts to ask.
If you donot mind, you can try This. More will come within 24 hours. I am sure it will be errorless if you use with the attached file with it.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where the Heart Is [Episode 1-23] [CheekyGimp] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.85GB
Repack size: 879MB

PC =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Was already compressed by Joker :WaitWhat:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes