u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
really love where this game is going...had a lot of fun playing(especially with Katie)...! and finally an animated scene!! :p
hoping for more awesome updates...! keep up the good work :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great update, really lengthy too. Now, this isn't a criticism at all, but I kinda felt just a little bad for... oh my gosh I already forgot their names, ugh, Roger(?) and his partner, it does feel like you kind of go too far and were unreasonably aggressive towards him right out of the gate and way too emotionally manipulative with the girlfriend. Like, I get that was the point of the revenge plot, it just felt a bit too much.

Still, it was fun, just seemed a little out of character from what we've seen so far from the main cast. Again, not really criticism, more an observation and my feelings on the episode. Looking forward to what's coming next.
I half-agree with you. I think the aggro behavior of MC does feel out of character (also a little weird how scared Roger was of MC, Roger isn't supposed to be that weak either with him being football team and pretty buff) and the "good guys" are acting like the villains in this episode. However, it isn't too much of a deal breaker for me because I suspend disbelief and take Katie's words for granted that Roger and Natasha are horrible people who deserve the revenge.

In hindsight, I think it would've been better had we been shown how horrible Roger and Natasha are, what they did to Katie, and how it affected her. But at the same time, I definitely prefer the game to move forward and not spend too much time in going too in depth for side characters. I'm far more interested to see how things go with Katie from now on. Roger/Natasha had been the main plot for MC-Katie relationship. Now that we're done with that, I'm looking forward to see what the dev has up next for them.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Theres one in the comments on here
Go to section 144 chief
Huh, odd. I grabbed that one, and got the same thing.

This time, i tried to uninstall previous one instead of installing over old version, and then it worked.

Usually this isnt the case, so didnt even think of it originally. Any rate, now i get to check out what sounds to be a great update!

Reactions: Griffin407

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
Huh, odd. I grabbed that one, and got the same thing.

This time, i tried to uninstall previous one instead of installing over old version, and then it worked.

Usually this isnt the case, so didnt even think of it originally. Any rate, now i get to check out what sounds to be a great update!
Us android users gotta stick together

Reactions: puranrai988

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Ep. 8 had me laughing so hard so often I almost choked. I've never read a game (and honestly not read too much of anything, even though I read a LOT) where I had that kind of reaction. I kind of felt bad about laughing too because, as others here have said, I felt a little bad for Roger and Natasha, but I took Katie at her word that they were horrible people and just played along.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
Played until the end of day 2 seems like it will be slow progress with the girls of the house, maybe not with Katie. Other girls seem like they would be easier to do stuff with. Good game so far and interesting story development. Wonder if there would be something with MC's dad's girlfriend, would be cool to fuck her for revenge for kicking him out of the house.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's crazy how Cheeky's patreon increased by 5% (20-ish people) in the few days since Episode 8 was out.

Well deserved success, and hope people continue to show their support to him and his team.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It's crazy how Cheeky's patreon increased by 5% (20-ish people) in the few days since Episode 8 was out.

Well deserved success, and hope people continue to show their support to him and his team.
Not really a surprise, he outdid himself with this one. The episode had pretty much everything an adult game needs, romance, humour and sex. :)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes