Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Cheeky has shared some words with his patrons. They are interesting words. Some tidbits, some cautions, some concerns. If you are not yet a supporter, consider this game as a deserving one. His Patreon link is on the first page of this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Much better game than I anticipated from the CG (face models for some characters were a bit off putting (Zar omg!). Story is good, slow buildup, lots of plot and potential. Looking forward to more and definitely worth a paetron. Looking forward to see the twist and some other side plots that are in the works.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
Aug 5, 2016
I'm always conflicted when Devs take personal offense to piracy because I totally can't argue with it, they have every right to not be accepting of it. That being said I'm a filthy pirate and I appreciate the person who puts the game up here for the rest of us to play. I would be happy to accept a three or four day delay for the new update if that's something the dev asks for (I believe we had an unofficial policy on this site to do the same for Teachers Pets when that game was actually being updated), I think that's a more than fair compromise. Obviously it would be nice if the dev was supportive of this site and the piracy inherent to this style of game-making like so many others are, but it's not my place to say the dev SHOULD be supportive of it, as it is their own work.

F95maniac

Apr 2, 2018
Indeed. This game is very high quality, and the katie-and-friends-foursome route has been building up as my preferred one for quite some time (even if I can't let down the other sister on the side). I find the kind of flirty banter Katie and the MC share irresistible.

I just found the conclusion of last update a serious letdown to a very good subplot, the annoying "stairway to heaven" progression trope applied in the worst way. Katie and the MC have been heavily flirting, teasing, and making out for days, they recently had a dry humping session, he proved his loyalty and worth to her in a stellar way by fulfilling her revenge plot beyond her expectations, she has bloody stars in her eyes and flooding insides about him... and it all comes down to a pathetic, keep-him-kinda-satisfied-but-at-arms-length HJ? Outrageous. I can understand them having a few romantic/sexual hangups at the beginning because of their quasi-stepsiblings past, but they should have burned well beyond them to home base by now.

The only other issue I have with this otherwise excellent game is the buttugly faces of Monica and worse Zara. With their coarse features, big noses, bloated lips, and huge jawbones, they remind me of ogresses or cavewomen. I love Monica's personality and character, but any facial close-up of hers makes me cringe (and with her kissing fetish, we get a lot of them). As it concerns Zara, I find nothing especially attractive in her character, so I speed-click or skip through all her scenes like a madman and dearly wish one could alienate her enough to remove her Mordor/Neanderthal looks from the playthrough for good.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well i didnt say that YOU are a teen in puberty man, so dont act being like being offended. Anyways, everything is subjective in real life. Certain attitudes annoy some people, other annoy other people. To my book, violent behaviors especially in situations like these " Boy meets Girl, wants to show off" , are not welcomed and are indicative of childish and immature behavior.
In your book, or someone elses book the same thing isnt.
No big deal, it is a game after all. Peace
Heh, I'm afraid you completely misread my post, lad, or at least it would seem so. I was neither offended nor acted as such, especially since I didn't take your previous post even remotely personally...

As for "boy wanting to impress a girl" - most of my post was about this scene not being about that at all (at least in my humble opinion). ;)

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
One of my favourite surprise character is that loser black guy at party.Almost all of his lines are funny. Hope he appears in background now and then.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Man i have just played this game first time all the way up to Episode 6 Extended version and i must say that the story is very well written with Lots of humor especially between the MC and Katie. Renders are pretty nice. All models are hot.. The Teasing stuff is too HOT.. Monica is one hot Milf and i like how its going all slow and resistive. I like how there is very little sex but the story is very much addictive. Will be playing the next 7 and 8 Episodes... A job well done by the Dev @CheekyGimp and looking forward for your next releases..

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Ep 8 was such a great one! The whole revenge plan was awesome.

All in all, the girls looks really nice here!

After this update tho, for the next, I need some serious Monica! hehe

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
@CheekyGimp Congratulations to you and your team for a great game and fantastic update.

I'm always anticipating every release of this fine title.
I'm in agreement to let the game not being uploaded to this site and others for a couple of days. That way those who financially support you can reap the benefits and have something to call their own for a few days.
Plus you deserve some rest and relaxation. Especially after a release like this. So grab your favorite beer, play your favorite games (or whatever you do for entertainment / free time), and enjoy life. We will still be here supporting you when you get back.

Cheers

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I just found the conclusion of last update a serious letdown to a very good subplot, the annoying "stairway to heaven" progression trope applied in the worst way. Katie and the MC have been heavily flirting, teasing, and making out for days, they recently had a dry humping session, he proved his loyalty and worth to her in a stellar way by fulfilling her revenge plot beyond her expectations, she has bloody stars in her eyes and flooding insides about him... and it all comes down to a pathetic, keep-him-kinda-satisfied-but-at-arms-length HJ? Outrageous. I can understand them having a few romantic/sexual hangups at the beginning because of their quasi-stepsiblings past, but they should have burned well beyond them to home base by now.
The prolonged tease is both good and bad. Since I played the whole story up to EP8 all the way through the first time, it didn't seem out of place to me. Kind of like binge-watching through a TV series - the timeline gets compressed since you're watching all the content at once. It's been an effectively used plot device since the dawn of fiction-writing. It's always tricky finding the right timing in terms of when you pop that proverbial cherry.

The only other issue I have with this otherwise excellent game is the buttugly faces of Monica and worse Zara. With their coarse features, big noses, bloated lips, and huge jawbones, they remind me of ogresses or cavewomen.
I understand the sentiment, but part of me thinks this might be intentional to a degree? Maybe the dev wanted to add some "average"-looking characters for the sake of realism.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, playing it now, and have fun so far. But man, the spider discussion is so meta and so epic... if one has ever played the referenced game. :D

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The lighting on the renders is pretty low quality. Any chance this will be fixed with like ray tracing or something? I'd rather wait for it than to play now.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
So, I finished the game. It has several good things going on for it:

1. Milfs look like Milfs and not like 30 year olds with big butts.
2. There are hits of story under the plot. Wondering where that will end up.
3. Katie and friends is a really well-written, naturally funny and somewhat mean route, but it's epic.
4. The humor is top-notch. Especially if one can get the meta jokes.
5. Some interesting supporting characters.
6. Sammy was cool. Nice to finally see a normal gay character in such a game.
7. Little sister starts the game looking like a body in the morgue.
8. Most choices and their consequences are well-telegraphed.

Some things I did not like, tho:
1. Monica doesn't tick for me.
2. The neighbor also doesn't tick for me. (well, at least she doesn't have twins).
3. Monica has probably the most boring content by far.

burkey

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure who created the banner graphic in the OP, but how is Lily missing from the lineup? Esp after the whole BASEMENT sequence in Ep 8... so funny

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure who created the banner graphic in the OP, but how is Lily missing from the lineup? Esp after the whole BASEMENT sequence in Ep 8... so funny
mby at the time of making that banner there was no Lily and she was added afterwards

Ed66410

Apr 28, 2017
If only every walkthrough was laid out like this.....

reminds me of the old Breath of Fire II walkthrough i spent so much time looking at back in the day

The long awaited party. I loved it! The tone was just silly enough for their little revenge plot to not come off as too vicious or vindictive. An overall fun scene with some great Lily and Debbie dialogue. Lily's bons mots were among the absolute highlights. I could almost hear her affect a ditzy voice and add a 'Teehee' after every burn :p

Here's a few typos I noticed in ep.8 (note that I considered most questions of capitalization to be artistic choice)

Made a detailed walkthrough. Enjoy!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes