• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Well I finally got around to playing the update, the party was worth the wait! It was way better than I thought it would be. And Katie has definitely never looked better. Can't wait for the next update, once again. Great job. Also, did this used to be an incest game and it was changed cause of Patreon or something? Maybe it was explained and I just don't remember it, but why does it seem like Katie has some internal struggle about getting with MC as if it was her brother? Anyway, keep up the good work, thanks again!

Reactions: Griffin407

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Well I finally got around to playing the update, the party was worth the wait! It was way better than I thought it would be. And Katie has definitely never looked better. Can't wait for the next update, once again. Great job. Also, did this used to be an incest game and it was changed cause of Patreon or something? Maybe it was explained and I just don't remember it, but why does it seem like Katie has some internal struggle about getting with MC as if it was her brother? Anyway, keep up the good work, thanks again!
This game has never been released with incest or changed because of Patreon. I'm not sure if the script was altered before production began though. As for Katie, her and the MC grew up together as children untill he goes to live with his father. They arn't related but she feels like he is her brother and is having issues with those feeling clashing with the new lustful feeling awakening in her.

Reactions: hameleona and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This game has never been released with incest or changed because of Patreon. I'm not sure if the script was altered before production began though. As for Katie, her and the MC grew up together as children untill he goes to live with his father. They arn't related but she feels like he is her brother and is having issues with those feeling clashing with the new lustful feeling awakening in her.
I almost answered yes they are brother sister to that but had to think about it first. Thanks for straighting my head out, too many games on my mind to remember.

Reactions: Nekura

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You know guys, I have the distinct feeling that we are going to have a good plot twist to the story, as it is starting to be touched upon now.

First I really wish the father is a complete asshole, and just like the MC's Mother, he doesn't give his GF (of 6 years) shit nothing.
But instead gives most it and the house to his son and someone else...…...The Coffee Bar owner.
It makes me believe, with the way she acted, when the MC asked her out.....That she may be the MC's father's sister....an Aunt he knows nothing about.
The family emergency she had to attend to, was the finalizing her part of the Will, where she received money for getting the e-mail sent and making sure the MC moves back to the town. It would explain her reaction to the MC, at that time.

Now the twist...…...With what was said with Bella, about insinuating stuff of Monica and being a last resort kind of thing.
I have a strong feeling that, the asshole father had a thing with Monica.....Now either she is indeed the MC's real mother and a sibling to Katie and Jenna, or a half sibling and Monica is the only non related person to the MC.
Possibly the reason (out of guilt to the MC's Mother) is why she took them in to begin with.

It's probably because of her secret that she has been trying to keep the MC at arms length (and thankfully failing).
Anyway just a couple of thoughts...………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of what you say makes sense..but nope..none of the gal's in the house will ever be related to the MC..Cheeky would not do that to us..tossing sudden incest in would destroy everything...hundreds of games it belongs in..some..like this..it does not...but i like the theory about the coffee shop owner..thats very plausible.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
alot of what you say makes sense..but nope..none of the gal's in the house will ever be related to the MC..Cheeky would not do that to us..tossing sudden incest in would destroy everything...hundreds of games it belongs in..some..like this..it does not...but i like the theory about the coffee shop owner..thats very plausible.
Yeah, sometimes I like to throw in off handed shit, just to change up the usual way of thinking.
Although, I do think the coffee house lady, may be something along those lines though.....as of right now. It would explain the situation of her being angry, but not yet realizing that the MC doesn't know about her being his Aunt, may change her attitude.

Since she belongs basically to the Jenna route, and that's the next update.....Wensday with Jenna, also is the same day we have the reading of the Will too.
I expect that we will get the last bit of unexplained stuff (to a degree) then. That's when the real story will finally get started...Yay!!

I do agree with you @thunderrob about, making the incest part creep in (although I kinda like that shit) but your right, I don't think it's @CheekyGimp style for this particular story...….Which is totally awesome, by the way, and keeps getting better.

All you Brothers are awesome!! If your like me....updates don't seem to come fast enough, but when they do come, they're SO worth it...…………..Peace!!

Reactions: John Winkel

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Personally I think that the coffee shop owner lost it at the MC when he asked her out was simply because to her it looked like he was asking her out while he was there on what could look like a date with Jenna. As for Mon, I kinda think she slept with the MC's Father, possibly after the seperation while Mom and MC are living with her and the mother never knew. But I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
Finally got to finish playing episode 8, great story so far. This could end up being game with the best plot out of all games of this type that i played. Waiting for next episodes to see how it all plays out.

TheTarantula

Aug 30, 2017
Man, I love this game... For me it's impossible to choose between Monica, Katie or Jenna as a favorite. They all have different personalities, and are all equally tempting ;).

The banter between Katie and MC is great and fun, and the relationship between them is getting very sexy and hot (Not to mention her friends. I think, like many others, that Lily is far more intelligent than she lets on, and I think her and Debbie are going to have some fun together, maybe even including the MC)

Monica and her obvious reluctance, even though there is a clear mutual attraction. The flirting and teasing with her is seriously hot. Hope it will be a very romantic path.

Jenna is sweet, shy and reserved, but opens up more and more as the story goes on. She just needs some assurance. And she will hopefully help the MC with the email thing, which will bring them even closer.

The dialog is very well written, funny and has a great flow. The renders are good, and only getting better. I looking forward to seeing how the fake tan works out for Jenna (even though I didn’t think she was unattractive before).

Just really great work on all sides @CheekyGimp
and @Aeilion , @Conviction07 :)

jaguar1000

Sep 15, 2017
I just found this game, and my only complaint is I found it just as the newest version was released, so now the waiting begins.

This is definitely one of the most well written games out there. I think it's the first game that has actually made me laugh multiple times.

Vampieta

Sep 25, 2017
If possible, can you give us other options of places to download from? Cause Workupload,Filesupload and Void servers aren't very good, so the download takes like, 2,3 hours sometimes, and Mega doesn't let you download big files without paying. Openload is a pretty good one.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I would ask to put the tag Pseudo-Incest or Hays-Incest as a tag line. Good chance that dev just didn't want to do the entire 'back room' patching process. Would probably take half an our to bring that game on topic. All character's fit the classic trope's and the 'dead father' story line sounds like a cop-out. Dev is definitively getting better with graphics. new katie looks the bomb. The Monica scenes are a little to cringy for my taste. I hope natasha makes a comeback as a reformed member of the MC harem. I love how the dev used a classic Milf look (e.g. hair cut, clothes) and just made her mid twenties.

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Man, I love this game... For me it's impossible to choose between Monica, Katie or Jenna as a favorite. They all have different personalities, and are all equally tempting ;).

The banter between Katie and MC is great and fun, and the relationship between them is getting very sexy and hot (Not to mention her friends. I think, like many others, that Lily is far more intelligent than she lets on, and I think her and Debbie are going to have some fun together, maybe even including the MC)

Monica and her obvious reluctance, even though there is a clear mutual attraction. The flirting and teasing with her is seriously hot. Hope it will be a very romantic path.

Jenna is sweet, shy and reserved, but opens up more and more as the story goes on. She just needs some assurance. And she will hopefully help the MC with the email thing, which will bring them even closer.

The dialog is very well written, funny and has a great flow. The renders are good, and only getting better. I looking forward to seeing how the fake tan works out for Jenna (even though I didn’t think she was unattractive before).

Just really great work on all sides @CheekyGimp
and @Aeilion , @Conviction07 :)
Thanks, but I should mention I don’t work on the game anymore.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What? So this game now lacks conviction?

Last edited:

TheTarantula

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks, but I should mention I don’t work on the game anymore.
Okay, that I didn't know. Thought all three of you were still collaborating, since I saw all three of you in the credits :)
Anything you want to elaborate on, or did I just miss the announcement?

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Okay, that I didn't know. Thought all three of you were still collaborating, since I saw all three of you in the credits :)
Anything you want to elaborate on, or did I just miss the announcement?
I'm actually not sure if it's been mentioned, but it's probably for the best if I don't elaborate on it. Nevertheless, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Qatrun

Aug 16, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep8
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
I can't continue to play, i stuck at choosing character name. I've tried to download another apk file from another website but stuck at same place. Other game run well so its not because my phone. Can you help me please? Sorry for my bad english.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes