dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
What are the consequences of forgiving or not forgiving Bella? Is it better option to NOT let her move in to beach house if we are not in romantic relationship?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What are the consequences of forgiving or not forgiving Bella? Is it better option to NOT let her move in to beach house if we are not in romantic relationship?
Who knows...was end of last update.

However, she turns up either way, just a little tip for you...always let Jolina stay at the beach house...always, regardless ;)

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I reckon we'll get an ending with Katie, Jenna, Lily & Debbie. That sex scene would be pretty hot if there is one.

• Love
Reactions: ZenoMod

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think that's extremely unlikely Josh....
Damn I have actually been assuming for a while now that an ending with those four would be possible.
I wouldn't be upset if it didn't happen but I kind of wish I knew for sure either way. Man, this last episode can't come soon enough.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Damn I have actually been assuming for a while now that an ending with those four would be possible.
I wouldn't be upset if it didn't happen but I kind of wish I knew for sure either way. Man, this last episode can't come soon enough.
Never been mentioned and certainly not confirmed. Katie/Lily/Debbie yes....never Jenna included in that. Jenna's only group ups are Jenna/Katie or Jenna/Jolina.

I'm actually hoping for a Jenna/Porsche myself but I can't see it happening lol. I'd be happy with any Porsche ending.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Never been mentioned and certainly not confirmed. Katie/Lily/Debbie yes....never Jenna included in that. Jenna's only group ups are Jenna/Katie or Jenna/Jolina.
I thought I heard Jenna mention she was okay with the mc banging Lily & Debbie?
And that she knows about it?

Reactions: ZenoMod

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

I'm actually hoping for a Jenna/Porsche myself but I can't see it happening lol. I'd be happy with any Porsche ending.
One Porsche end at your service.......
1aAQ.gif

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm too lazy to replay the last episode so I'll have to take everyone's word for it but damn just imagine some big lesbian scene with those sexy babes I would be there jacking off like a lunatic.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes