kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
It's been confirmed that there will be some groupings.
Will it work? I mean the foursome with gals took it all and still it looked like Katie was left out, that scene was perfect and they can't add more and make it look good, and Katie would cut mc's balls if you add more, only Jenna might have been fine with addition and that also makes it like would there be chemistry between them? Jenna is flexible but are the others? and I don't think anyone else other than this set is involved.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Will it work? I mean the foursome with gals took it all and still it looked like Katie was left out, that scene was perfect and they can't add more and make it look good, and Katie would cut mc's balls if you add more, only Jenna might have been fine with addition and that also makes it like would there be chemistry between them? Jenna is flexible but are the others? and I don't think anyone else other than this set is involved.
Jenna/Jolina
Jenna/Katie
Lily/Debbie
Wanda/Angel
Katie/Lily/Debbie

All confirmed. Possibly a Monica/Zhara I believe also but not sure on that as dislike both characters so not done either of their routes.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Jenna/Jolina
Jenna/Katie
Lily/Debbie
Wanda/Angel
Katie/Lily/Debbie

All confirmed.
this will be the final update right? So should there should be Monica+Zarah and Jolina+bella, My favorites of grouping would be Katie, Lily, and Jenna. I badly wanted that scene but we should be happy with what we get.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
this will be the final update right? So should there should be Monica+Zarah and Jolina+bella, My favorites of grouping would be Katie, Lily, and Jenna. I badly wanted that scene but we should be happy with what we get.
Yeah edited my post for Mon/Zar as forgot about them.

Bella/Jolina not confirmed. I do have a save for that combo but whether it works out, well I guess that remains to be seen (even if you keep both happy at the emd of Ep24).

YEs Ep25 will be the last, which will come after the early rework and Steam release.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah edited my post for Mon/Zar as forgot about them.

Bella/Jolina not confirmed. I do have a save for that combo but whether it works out, well I guess that remains to be seen (even if you keep both happy at the emd of Ep24).

YEs Ep25 will be the last, which will come after the early rework and Steam release.
And the super special All-In Harem ending, don't forget about that. It will probably be ep 26!!!!

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Jenna/Jolina
Jenna/Katie
Lily/Debbie
Wanda/Angel
Katie/Lily/Debbie
If those are the only options, it has to be Lily and Debbie. Or Lily, Katie and Debbie. Or just Lily. As long as Lily's there, don't care about the rest... She's just too scrumptious for her own good. And now you've reminded me, I'm going to have to download it again and play through it all again, just to get to Lily...

• Haha
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
If those are the only options, it has to be Lily and Debbie. Or Lily, Katie and Debbie. Or just Lily. As long as Lily's there, don't care about the rest... She's just too scrumptious for her own good. And now you've reminded me, I'm going to have to download it again and play through it all again, just to get to Lily...
Lily is all you ever need.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
the only truecurvy MILF...in other words, one of top5 hottest chicks any decent WTHI player should pursue (at least) once.
When the graphical works happens. I hope I change my mind heard Monica has a really good path I just couldn't get into her romance for me personally, I keept having to force myself at certain parts I keep feeling really awkward about it, so I dropped that save. Not sure how far I made it.

Tho I have to try a few other paths too like Lilly and Debbie. Lilly seemed like a sweetheart but didn't enjoy reading her dialogue tho I heard there is a story reason for it so I need to give it a try. Debbie I just wasnt into her.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
When the graphical works happens. I hope I change my mind heard Monica has a really good path I just couldn't get into her romance for me personally, I keept having to force myself at certain parts I keep feeling really awkward about it, so I dropped that save. Not sure how far I made it.

Tho I have to try a few other paths too like Lilly and Debbie. Lilly seemed like a sweetheart but didn't enjoy reading her dialogue tho I heard there is a story reason for it so I need to give it a try. Debbie I just wasnt into her.
Consider Lily a little like Ashe ;) Most of it is just an act.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Key scene is training together in the gym in the basement. Jenna is all for it, have to convince Katie. Dialogue choices should be obvious.
And when you have fucked Jenna for the first time, the next day the tomboy will show up and see you in bed together, don't tell her that you have slept with Jenna, answer something else.

Reactions: dzapan
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes