Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
By "remake" are we talking about reworking the story, or just updating the renders?
Some of the earlier dialogue is being tweaked and I believe (could be misremembering) some scenes are being swapped about (Wanda) to make more sense and flow better. But it is mostly updated renders with the new models.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Wait wait wait they remaking it oh no... I guess we got to say goodbye to the original characters
Most likely the renders would be redone, there wouldn't be much change in the character's personality, and maybe he even would add childhood scenes, as he showed in the beginning scene of the episode 24 because steam remakes would be played for the new players would stick to the game as the beginning is good or not, I'm sure the old fans would like game finished before they go for the remake, but this will increase the revenue for the series.

Reactions: Blaisdale

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Second half of 2024.

They'll first release the remake part 1 on Steam (and patreon) if I understood correctly
This was the part i couldnt remember, if Cheeky was gonna finish it then do Steam remake, or pause ending for remake.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
hopefully the dev makes it were you get all the girls what kind a harem make it were you have to chose the sisters and there friends over there mom and her friend you think the sisters would want there mom and moms friend to be as happy as they are wtf.

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
hopefully the dev makes it were you get all the girls what kind a harem make it were you have to chose the sisters and there friends over there mom and her friend you think the sisters would want there mom and moms friend to be as happy as they are wtf.
I dont want to sound like i'm having a go, but what makes you thik this is a Harem themed game, especially as there is no tag for Harem. Again not having a go, just curious as to what made you think it was harem themed?

Reactions: pkripem and qaywsx
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes