MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
You know you never see how people proclaim how everyone should get bigger breasts/asses in games with more realistic body sizes (everyone having the shape of a thin super model isn't excalty realistic either...) , but when it's the other way around people whine like crazy here...
I love me some big tits (real or GTFO) but when every single woman has comically large tits, it takes away the aura that usually surrounds them and kills their uniqueness.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I love me some big tits (real or GTFO) but when every single woman has comically large tits, it takes away the aura that usually surrounds them and kills their uniqueness.
maybe dev just getting aroused when he just see big something? :) Like other one with granny moms.... :FeelsBadMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm the zip is WhereTheHeartIs-0.02-pc .zip. Buit why is the topic 0.2. What is it now, 0.02 or 0.2?
Always go with what the in game says it is and the title of this thread should have been Ep.1v0.02 instead.

@UncleVT you missed a 0 in the title of the thread.
Should be Ep.1v0.02 instead of Ep.1v0.2

Reactions: Krull

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
maybe dev just getting aroused when he just see big something? :) Like other one with granny moms.... :FeelsBadMan:
Clearly the dev LOVES them and it's his game but variety is the spice of life and it's really fucking weird to see so many sets of identically large tits in one space.

And don't remind me of grannies, I once saw Ron Jeremy bang a 90 year old and kept having flashbacks for a fortnight *shudders*

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes