CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pretty good IMO waiting for future update.
Even though you might want to ease up the number of choice to make in the future not always easy to know the consequence of them.
There'll be a walkthrough at some stage to give the details behind the choices/consequences. At the moment, there's 2 variables per character (Relationship & lust) which are increased/decreased based on the conversation/action choices. Plus some within-scene choices that change options/outcomes within the scene.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Found an Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like an issue with a menu branch within another branch. There was one choice (saying thanks to Katie after the "hot" comment) which results in the variable not being declared. Have updated the code and will update the download file shortly.
Thanks for highlighting.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree there just to dam big and make me sick but I will give the game a go just in case there are some smaller tits in the game..

Just as long as we get some 18-19 yo's I will be happy even though I love incest games the best.
There are some 18-19 yo's. And there will definitely be some characters, with smaller tits.

Reactions: a1fox3

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just finished playing. A few thoughts:

* I'm not a fan of the action buttons being black on a black background at the beginning. Perhaps a more contrasting color?

* Please speed up the text display at the beginning. It's irritating waiting for it to display.

* This almost seems like a realistic or at least a plausible setup. I like that. It's a welcome change.

* I like that there are bad endings. Too many games like this are too easy. I didn't mind all of the decision points, as it made me feel like I was playing a game rather than reading some guy's erotic novel disguised as a game.

Overall, I liked it. There's some promise, and I can see it going in smoe very interesting directions.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I agree the intro page needs some work. I need to create a better banner (multi-pic banner above was rushed) and a "game poster" page, which I'll use for the intro screen. And the text speed is a fair point. Will review.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i always like a good variety pack. don't get me wrong i love some milk cows, but if they're all the same it gets too, yawn, umm.... where was i? no incest, but thats fine. its close enough and read between the lines. honestly any dev that wants to make a patreon buck is smart to do exactly this. incest setup, but not explicitly.

looks like a job for some motivated modder now. =)
Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete, I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was impressive for a game right at the start. I've played games several more versions in with less content.

I also liked the nuanced decision making, especially with Monica I got the feeling I could decide how forward I was.
Of course with the daughters, the options were a bit obvious, but that's better than making a completely harmless decision and meeting a game over.
Here it's pretty clear what will seriously get you into shit.

Also, while I have absolutely nothing against an incest patch in the end, it's refreshing to be able to go after a hot milf and her daughters WHO are NOT blood related to you.

I mean, seducing/being seduced by your mom's sexy friend is a trope all it's own.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete,:heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes:I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Well shit man I if I like the game after 2 - 4 more updates I may have to just support you then.:heartcoveredeyes:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Found a bug -

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 881, in script
$KatieL+= 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 881, in <module>
$KatieL+= 1
NameError: name 'KatieL' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 881, in script
$KatieL+= 1
File "/opt/WhereTheHeartIs-0.02-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/opt/WhereTheHeartIs-0.02-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 881, in <module>
$KatieL+= 1
NameError: name 'KatieL' is not defined

Linux-4.4.0-116-generic-x86_64-with-debian-stretch-sid
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Where The Heart Is 0.02
Thanks. Also noticed by another poster. Found the issue and will update the fixed version shortly.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can i reject all the ones with artificially large breasts?

Oh wait, no,... I can choose between fake tit A or fake tit B, and if i choose a realistically proportioned human female, that means my selection as a man; or her proportions as a female are 'unrealistic'.

Thanks for yet another game which encourages human females to inject foreign cancer-causing agents into themselves in order to rise to the level of humanity.

You should be ashamed. If you aren't, it only reinforces the level of shame due you... What would your reaction be if she said, oh... only 7 inches.... Not going to remember this one...

This is the second forum that you have posted this comment on, so nice to know you plan on "shaming" me on every forum. I'll post the same reply to you as per the other forum:

WOW. Thanks for the feedback. I doubt if my game is going to encourage any woman to get a boob-job, but thanks for your optimism about my game's ability to influence the masses.
Am I ashamed ? No. It's a game that contains nothing illegal. And compared to other games, it's very tame (with future plans to become much less tame)
"Can I choose between fake tit A or.... blah blah blah..". The better choice for you would probably to have a look at the females in the pictures in the samples shown and if it is going to cause the heightened sense of outrage in you, you can "choose" to not download.
But in saying that, Thanks for the feedback, because for me ALL feedback is good feedback. The more I get a feel for what people like and don't like, hopefully it will aid my game's development.
Thanks. And say hi to all the folks you work with in the boob clinic :). Although they probably shouldn't let you answer the phones.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
There'll be a walkthrough at some stage to give the details behind the choices/consequences. At the moment, there's 2 variables per character (Relationship & lust) which are increased/decreased based on the conversation/action choices. Plus some within-scene choices that change options/outcomes within the scene.
Yeah I was mostly saying that because in the future it would be a pain to guess which choices are crucial and which aren't.

If you don't plan to show relationship point I think it might be good to give a little bit of leeway on the variable so that it doesn't hinge on you getting all the right note but on you getting the overall feel.

I think you were pretty good at "recycling" your render which I found pretty interesting.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
You know you never see how people proclaim how everyone should get bigger breasts/asses in games with more realistic body sizes (everyone having the shape of a thin super model isn't excalty realistic either...) , but when it's the other way around people whine like crazy here...
There are just a lot of different folk with different tastes... Some tend to be more vocal then others when something doesn't meet all their needs and desires... I prefer small to medium, or at least body proportional... It's when they don't look like they belong on particular body style, or go WAY overboard that I begin to hoop and holler... I like to see at least some attempt/s at realistic sizes... Otherwise the immersion begins to falter...

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
@CheekyGimp:
Noticed at least 5 likes from you to my comments (they was just for fun)... Flatterer :) I'm not deserve those
But you're adecvate dev - listening to criticism (even from drunk people like me :)): give them smaller breasts (not for Katie) and we'll have a deal :) Nah... We ALL 'll be happy (community of f95 I mean :))

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes