Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
At their worst for you these statements are incriminating, at best for you they raise a lot of doubt against someone claiming that your mod currently doesn't use any of my code.
if take stuff out of context and snip some shit out to make it read differently... sure... :rolleyes:
i meant that i looked clicked on your gallery and saw what scenes you had as I wanted those scenes as well. Though frankly my current mod i just went through from scratch and put in every scene not just the select few you did...

I seriously have no idea how someone could say "i prob even looked at your code", then deny that you did, and then admit that you did, all in the same post. I honestly just don't know how to respond to that.
You takign stuff out of context... I never said I didn't look at your code. I said I didn't copy your code over to mine.

Yes of course you have the same mistake, since it's my code.

The fact that you don't know all of the very different ways to code or design a screen/gallery also proves that you just used my code without bothering to look up the different ways you can do it.
umm a show a screen with a button that goes to the scene, not sure how simpler I can do it or different sure I might not be as versed as you in coding but why do it differently than that? As I said I did see your code and other coders as well and like the style you used so created mine with that in mind. just because I did it like yours doesn't mean I stole any of your code. (Though since I used your same variables names for the player name... the first 5 or so lines are prob identical... but if you want to show me another way to declare a variable go ahead i just used the way everyone does not just you.)

Um, yes there is, since it literally is my code lol. It's exactly the same except you capitalized the word gallery and changed my thumbnail name...
View attachment 293612
(edit: BTW out of context again.. I said the way i redone the walkthrough part was no way of being yours and you show gallery code lol. )Again that is COMMON image button structure... Jeeze... Oh and i love how you edited the code so the amount of lines and such match when they dont hehe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes. It's impossible for someone to read something and not get the sarcasm.
Sarcasm is hard to convey in a written medium. We have no facial, tonal or body language cues to go on. I suggest adding a smiley to convey your intent.

Something like this:

HAY AVA HOW DO I GET THE NIKKI ENDING? OMG SHE IS TEH HAWTNESS!

looks like I'm yet another idiot who doesn't read the thread. But when I add in:

:p

she knows I'm kidding, and will (hopefully) have a good laugh.

Because, you know, I'm too lazy to read the other 7389 times you've talked about Nikki being a fuck buddy only, not a love interest.

Jan 7, 2018
Sarcasm is hard to convey in a written medium. We have no facial, tonal or body language cues to go on. I suggest adding a smiley to convey your intent.

Something like this:

HAY AVA HOW DO I GET THE NIKKI ENDING? OMG SHE IS TEH HAWTNESS!

looks like I'm yet another idiot who doesn't read the thread. But when I add in:

:p

she knows I'm kidding, and will (hopefully) have a good laugh.

Because, you know, I'm too lazy to read the other 7389 times you've talked about Nikki being a fuck buddy only, not a love interest.
Nah... smilies won't help. I am just bad at sarcasm :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How I install the 11 episode?
As any other Ren'Py game - extract the archive, then start the game
Yes, but I dont want to lose the save that I had from the other 10 episode. Do you know how to include the 11 in my game?
It's a Ren'Py game, it means you don't have to worry about old saves, they will be available even if you delete all previous versions of the game, just extract and start the new one.

Ren'Py duplicates all saves locally into the game\saves subfolder and globally into the %appdata%\RenPy\<value of the config.save_directory variable> folder in your windows user profile (Mac and Linux do the same, just the global folder is different).
As long as you don't switch computers or log on as a different user or delete %appdata%\RenPy folder, your saves are safe and available to all versions of the same game, as long as the dev keeps config.save_directory variable the same throughout all versions of the same game.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This is the thing with some internet coders, they think that getting someone else's code and changing a few lines is somehow coding and they don't need to give credit...

If you paint a mustache over Mona Lisa, you're not Da Vinci.
I did NOT do that. In fact I even did mine from an empty file completely. To say that a common structure such as an image button looks like his is a silly comparison. I learned how to make an image button from Renpy's website itself not his coding lol.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes