Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The skin colour is probably just down too her being an indoor person she does have a more pale look too her. And she was woring on becoming more tanned with the help of the MC and her Sister.

bao17

Jan 11, 2019
If you are on a PC:
Right-click on the file and select extract to here
Then you will have a new folder
Click on the where the heart is .exefile to start the game
When im going to start the game, it says that the file is missing...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Did someone say, "where's the update?" (like it's not said on every thread on this site. Duh.) Well, there is some Cheeky news. It's coming. Still time to pop over and drop him some Patreon love (or money, even).

Start of week update

Hey folks,

Jump to the bottom if you just want a release date for Episode 12 without the preamble....

Just an update on what's been happening over the past several days. As per a previous post, we expanded the team and took on two new writers. However, unfortunately, we have already lost one of them. No disagreements or creative differences. Just real life got in the way and VAL realized he just couldn't take on WTHI as a project , based on everything else he has going on (there's a lot of work involved every month).

It's a pity because we were looking forward to working with him and he was excited about joining the team. But it's totally understandable as real life always comes first. There's no hard feelings and he may still end up joining the team at a later date.

So the team is now a trio, with me, Aeilion and Phalzyr.

Unfortunately, losing a writer has set us back a little bit as we've had to re-allocate the scenes he was assigned to work on, but it won't be any major issue. Between Phal and I, we already have enough written to make up a full-size episode (text / dialog wise) and we currently have at least 50% more art than previous episodes (Aeilion really pulled it out of the bag this episode & Phal really hit the ground running).

So we have the start and end of Episode 12 complete (and it's currently above average in size). We just need to fill in some of the middle scenes and paste it all together. Based on current plans, it will probably mean Episode 12 will be the biggest episode ever.

Currently estimating a release in Mid May. I know that's not an exact date, but it's the best estimate for now. I'll keep you updated....

Thanks,
CG

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Considering how clumsily written the dialogue is in this I'm legitimately surprised it has a writer at all, let alone two at any point in development.

• Sad
Reactions: seamanq

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Considering how clumsily written the dialogue is in this I'm legitimately surprised it has a writer at all, let alone two at any point in development.
Could you be more specific? I keep on wanting to correct his ellipsis myself. Nothing technically wrong with them but I'm so used to my way... There are a few other things I noted as well... BUT, writers tend to need assistance in that area and why the whole editor job exists. Not to mention the difference in spelling and general usage that varies in different countries. As long as criticism is constructive, a writer can improve. Simply saying vague dislikes helps no one.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes