Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I know it can't happen.
But I would love to see Katie & Jenna doing stuff together.

Also I fucking love the foursome stuff with Katie, Debbie & Lily

Reactions: ZenoMod

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who knows, maybe one day we'll see a "fan" made mini game with the two :oops:
Fanmade? Could be us-made? Steam has different rules, so we will not rule it out! :) But I expect it would be extra / bonus, rather than canon episode 25 scenes. Too much to squeeze in already. BTW... Has anyone tried the re-do demo yet?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Fanmade? Could be us-made? Steam has different rules, so we will not rule it out! :) But I expect it would be extra / bonus, rather than canon episode 25 scenes. Too much to squeeze in already. BTW... Has anyone tried the re-do demo yet?
You are the embodiment of pure evil.......

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
That's why fan was inside the "'s, 'cause we're the fan :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
how do i get avoid getting relationship over with Katie & Jenna? I used the Walkthrough Mod but at the end, Katie decided to end the relationship. Also Bella is pregnant.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
how do i get avoid getting relationship over with Katie & Jenna? I used the Walkthrough Mod but at the end, Katie decided to end the relationship. Also Bella is pregnant.
Well your first issue was probably using the mod. One is outdated and the otehr adds incest which causes all sorts of issues and really shouldn't be used.

as for Katie and jenna specifically, you need to be very, very careful with your choices when you go and 'train/workout' in the gym in the basement. This is the critical point to getting Katie to start to accept you being more than friends with Jenna. Jenna has no issues with Katie...it is all the other way around.

If Bella is pregnant...well...not sure how old you are, but that can happen you know..when you fuck girls raw, expecially when you cum inside them (expecially one that wants to get pregnant). Little pro health-tip edu for you there ;)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
really, what chances are there for the girls?
There should be a Katie/Jenna ending. My save for that path is perfectly fine, though on that save I didn't fuck Bella...so, even if you fix your save...good luck when Katie finds out about Bella lol.

My advice would be use the chapter start feature and fix it.

Oh..and one final tip for you...so you world does not come crashing down around you...let Jo stay at the beach house...trust me).

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well your first issue was probably using the mod. One is outdated and the otehr adds incest which causes all sorts of issues and really shouldn't be used.

as for Katie and jenna specifically, you need to be very, very careful with your choices when you go and 'train/workout' in the gym in the basement. This is the critical point to getting Katie to start to accept you being more than friends with Jenna. Jenna has no issues with Katie...it is all the other way around.

If Bella is pregnant...well...not sure how old you are, but that can happen you know..when you fuck girls raw, expecially when you cum inside them (expecially one that wants to get pregnant). Little pro health-tip edu for you there ;)
I bet he also believes that this is a harem. :ROFLMAO:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this marvelous game.
I worked for months on it and I hope you all appreciate it.
It's definitely one of the top games here and deserves all of your support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can get the walkthrough here: -

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this marvelous game.
I worked for months on it and I hope you all appreciate it.
It's definitely one of the top games here and deserves all of your support.

Unfortunately the walkthrough is too big to be uploaded here, but you can get it here instead:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
I don't need but will certainly take a look at it Bubu and maybe offer any constructive criticism if I think it's required (though I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of your style of walkthrough). Was about time somone updated the pdf though. Good job (y)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes