• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart Is - Incest Re-write & Walkthrough Mod [Episode 24] [XanusR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
If I get some time tomorrow, I'll try to whip together a ep23 mod compatibility patch to tie people over until I can properly get back to this to finish updating it.
Thanks for making a patch, but is there someone who has the episode 23 mod too?, only need the full episode 23 mod, it's because i need to restart the game due to loss of save game, unless the episode 23 mod doesn't work with episode 24 but that's fine, i love the game, just take your time

Last edited:

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I sent it to you.
Thanks for making a patch, but is there someone who has the episode 23 mod too?, only need the full episode 23 mod, it's because i need to restart the game due to loss of save game, unless the episode 23 mod doesn't work with episode 24 but that's fine, i love the game, just take your time
I sent it to you. No clue if it will work, never looked at how the scripts are organized for this game. Id suggest only using it with the Ep23 version .. IMO of course.

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
What a timing, Just wanted to replay the game due to lose of save files, but how does it work, I copied it, but throws me a error right away

I downloaded episode 24, copied your new patched mod and gives me this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 192, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 193, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "game/variables.rpy", line 390, in set_default
    default LCookDate = 0 # -6 broke up due to mabel, -4 broke up due to sleaze, -2 Lily gave you a pass to break up with any other women by next time, -1 broke up so not to hurt katie/debbie, 1 promised to break up with Debbie, 2 promised to break up with Katie, 3 must discuss 3some with Katie, 4 must discuss 3some with Debbie, 5 promise to break up the foursome, 6 continue the foursome, 8 concluded with sex
Exception: store.LCookDate is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3797, in execute_default_statement
    i.set_default(start)
    default LCookDate = 0 # -6 broke up due to mabel, -4 broke up due to sleaze, -2 Lily gave you a pass to break up with any other women by next time, -1 broke up so not to hurt katie/debbie, 1 promised to break up with Debbie, 2 promised to break up with Katie, 3 must discuss 3some with Katie, 4 must discuss 3some with Debbie, 5 promise to break up the foursome, 6 continue the foursome, 8 concluded with sex

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep24
Thu Oct  5 19:29:09 2023

Reactions: geenius3ab

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
What a timing, Just wanted to replay the game due to lose of save files, but how does it work, I copied it, but throws me a error right away

I downloaded episode 24, copied your new patched mod and gives me this

Code:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "D:\Downloads chrome\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3797, in execute_default_statement
    i.set_default(start)

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep24
Thu Oct  5 19:29:09 2023
Hold on, I'll re-check it. I might've forgotten to add something to the archive.

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Should be sorted now, I forgot to remove some defaults from Ep22 that became excess in the overhaul
You indeed fixed something, but getting another error now

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
  File "game/variables.rpy", line 440, in set_default
    default WandaAngel  = 0  # 1 = Interested in a 3some
Exception: store.WandaAngel is being given a default a second time.

Full traceback:
    python:
    i.set_default(start)

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep24
Thu Oct  5 20:59:35 2023
But this time I can ignore it and it goes through the main menu, but don't know if it will screw something up during game

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
You indeed fixed something, but getting another error now

Code:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
    i.set_default(start)

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep24
Thu Oct  5 20:59:35 2023
For fucks sake...

FUCK THIS GAME. It's such a pain in the fuckin arse compared to others

Time to patch the patch again, ugh.

mericu

Nov 27, 2018
Hope all is going well with your progress. In the overview of the mod, it's mentioned that the walkthrough elements are optional, but I don't see any way to disable it in the game. Is that still the case or was the feature taken out?

Wait, I just used my eyes for once, and read that there are actually different options including an IC without the WT in the patch's full release. And since I'm using the EP23 file patched to be compatible with EP24 that you didn't really have to make in the first place I'm not going to complain.

Reactions: GreggoryLove
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote