Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart Is - Incest Re-write & Walkthrough Mod [Episode 24] [XanusR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 12, 2023
can the walkthrough mod be installed separately?
It's a single patch so nope. You can always choose to, you know, do as you would in real life and not flirt with or fuck your relatives if incest is not your thing. Or simply go in blind without the WT on the vanilla version (prob best with non-harem AVNs anyway, since you will need 1 playthrough for each LI regardless, a WT will not speed that up much).

Last edited:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Though my promise to you all is: As soon as I feel better than I do atm and regain my motivation do anything that requires effort I'll be back on to updating this.
Eh, are you alright brother? So long not heard of you is kinda scary, ngl :HideThePain:

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Waiting for another hero to take over this mod.
Sorry what? How about no, and have a bit more patience? It will do you good.

Anyway beside answering the above, all is going well hoping to have the update to the mod out by next weekend. Work has been quite a bit heavier than normal so I haven't had as much free time as I would've liked.

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry what? How about no, and have a bit more patience? It will do you good.

Anyway beside answering the above, all is going well hoping to have the update to the mod out by next weekend. Work has been quite a bit heavier than normal so I haven't had as much free time as I would've liked.
No Worries, End of year can be the busiest time for most jobs (speaking from first hand experience) so take the time you need.

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Mod update is almost done, just need to apply the finishing touches and run it through a few virgin VMs and it'll be ready to be zipped and released. All that will be done tomorrow, I'll end up being a day later than planned but I've felt a bit off today and my tiredness increased much quicker than it normally does so I'm gonna get some sleep and try and sleep it off. Regardless of if I manage to sleep it off or not, the update will come tomorrow.

Last edited:

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Updated to episode 24. Please note that I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to update this, as a result I couldn't go as in depth with the re-write as I would have liked to. Therefore there may be scenes that despite my edits might still be lacking a true incest theme. Also note that the game is branching like fuck at the moment so there are more and more choices that are more of a personal choice than choosing it based on being definitively good or bad.

Ma1Ta1

Dec 22, 2017
Updated to episode 24. Please note that I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to update this, as a result I couldn't go as in depth with the re-write as I would have liked to. Therefore there may be scenes that despite my edits might still be lacking a true incest theme. Also note that the game is branching like fuck at the moment so there are more and more choices that are more of a personal choice than choosing it based on being definitively good or bad.
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I always get a script error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Episode24.rpy", line 1044: menu statement expects a non-empty block.
    menu:
        ^

File "game/Episode24.rpy", line 1046: Line is indented, but the preceding say statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    "(Forgive her.)":
    ^

File "game/Episode24.rpy", line 1241: menu statement expects a non-empty block.
    menu:
        ^

File "game/Episode24.rpy", line 1243: Line is indented, but the preceding say statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    "(Choose Bella / Lose Elaine.)":
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Dec  4 22:28:30 2023

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub and Val88
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote