troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Abandoned it.

Long story short, dev told Zoey there is no harem but they made the walkthrough to fit a harem ending that doesn't exist.

OH, Fuck...
I am a low-tier patron of Zoey. That is sad news. This game needs a walkthrough.

Long story short, dev told Zoey there is no harem but they made the walkthrough to fit a harem ending that doesn't exist.

Put simply, the walkthrough is useless.
The walkthrough is not useless even if there's no harem ending. The Walkthrough was telling us what to do to get points and scenes. I wouldn't even know there's a "suspicion" mechanic there if it wasn't for the WTH.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is there a possibility that Elaine and Bella are not Satan reincarnated?:mad:

here, if the story going on will make me doubt about this I must say that it will be a half miracleo_O

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I love this game it's such a nice manwhore simulator. I feel like such a scumbag while fucking every girl in the game i love it
Agreed, I think it makes this game more unique since usually it doesn't matter if you fuck all the girls (it either leads to a harem or they don't care or the stories are disconnected etc.) but here I feel like it will have real consequences and the game makes you feel bad

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OH, Fuck...
I am a low-tier patron of Zoey. That is sad news. This game needs a walkthrough.
IIRC Zoey's also going to be making her own game (someone brought it up in the thread earlier). If true, then it makes the given reasoning even worse, and puts Zoey in a very, very bad light as far as perception of honesty goes.

I wouldn't say this game "needs" a walkthrough, only that it let us optimise our choices without save-scumming.

The walkthrough is not useless even if there's no harem ending. The Walkthrough was telling us what to do to get points and scenes. I wouldn't even know there's a "suspicion" mechanic there if it wasn't for the WTH.
As established earlier, there's been an official walkthrough (1 release behind each time) from Cheeky available for patrons, but it's never been shared here.
I'd suspect it's never appeared here largely because there was already another walkthrough here... Until now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
is there a possibility that Elaine and Bella are not Satan reincarnated?:mad:

here, if the story going on will make me doubt about this I must say that it will be a half miracleo_O
I understand your concern but I just don't think anyone's going to be evil, selfish and manipulative perhaps. Would break with the feelgood nature of the game, I hope anyway. :)

At the end of the day the dev team has to consider these things and how they might affect the player base.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand your concern but I just don't think anyone's going to be evil, selfish and manipulative perhaps. Would break with the feelgood nature of the game, I hope anyway. :)

At the end of the day the dev team has to consider these things and how they might affect the player base.
I can give Elaine the benefit of the doubt if she was manipulated by MC's father, but she can be manipulated again by her sister.

but Bella really looks like she has horns, a pointed tail and smells of sulfur (of course I'm still in the middle of the game, so I might completely change my mind at least another 3-4 times)

and I'm not sure it's MC's father's second gold digger, but I'd assume it's for MC himself.

there are so many things about her that don't add up.

p.s. I admit it might have an influence that she continues to cast suspicions on Monica:cry::cry:

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Haha. So what you're saying is, you are unprepared? Good. Good...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I can give Elaine the benefit of the doubt if she was manipulated by MC's father, but she can be manipulated again by her sister.

but Bella really looks like she has horns, a pointed tail and smells of sulfur (of course I'm still in the middle of the game, so I might completely change my mind at least another 3-4 times)
No arguments from me, I like Elaine and don't like Bella at all.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
IIRC Zoey's also going to be making her own game (someone brought it up in the thread earlier). If true, then it makes the given reasoning even worse, and puts Zoey in a very, very bad light as far as perception of honesty goes.
I hold no ill will towards Zoey for making a game herself or for stopping the production of a WTH for this game.

I am saddened by the decision but ultimately, it is her decision. My patronage of Zoey had nothing to do with her work on this one walkthrough. I just thought about the "unsung heroes" that make the walkthroughs for the games I enjoy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hold no ill will towards Zoey for making a game herself or for stopping the production of a WTH for this game.

I am saddened by the decision but ultimately, it is her decision. My patronage of Zoey had nothing to do with her work on this one walkthrough. I just thought about the "unsung heroes" that make the walkthroughs for the games I enjoy.
Once again, nothing to do with her stopping doing it. Entirely her prerogative. It's the reason she gave for stopping it that has annoyed folk and put her in a bad light.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
OH, Fuck...

you're god damn right

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes