Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I love Katie's gay jokes and humor. Her fun personality is one of the highlights of the game. Katie's party was also very well done.

Reactions: acewinz

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed this, well apart from Jolina being constantly forced on you. I cannot remember how many times I told her to fuck off but she just kept coming back like some dumb ass bitch. Seriously, if someone talked to me like my mc did to her I'd have fucking had a restraining order placed on his ass not keep asking if I wanted a drink with her.

I'm assuming that Jolina is the blonde who is interested in the sister (Jenna) that the psychic spoke of and that is why it's so difficult to get rid of her (I think Debbie is too obvious, or I'm overthinking).

Good vn and I look forward to seeing how things develop (although my mc is going for the money :D).

Benares

May 12, 2017
playthrough question:
so i was doing a run pursuing only Elain, i noticed that turning down Bella doesn't allow you to see the yoga scene with Elaine on Ep. 19 and the consequent agreement on a date with her.
Am i missing something or there's no way to get the yoga scene if you don't go to the restaurant with Bella?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
playthrough question:
so i was doing a run pursuing only Elain, i noticed that turning down Bella doesn't allow you to see the yoga scene with Elaine on Ep. 19 and the consequent agreement on a date with her.
Am i missing something or there's no way to get the yoga scene if you don't go to the restaurant with Bella?

I would say that for me too

but I wouldn't want it to be the fault of the mod ..

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
playthrough question:
When you refuse to go out with Bella, you still have to take her home and then Elaine asks to have a talk with you.
But if you're refusing to go with Bella to avoid cheating on Elaine, don't worry, it's just a friendly date if you not romancing Bella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benares

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
does this game make more sense as an incest game? just wondering. i've played it normally n thought it was fine but i wonder if the incest version is the true version

Reactions: SNOW 777

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
FYI - For those having problems with their image attachments not showing up (new image attachments), one of F95Zone's providers is having issues and is working to resolve the issue.

Benares

May 12, 2017
does this game make more sense as an incest game? just wondering. i've played it normally n thought it was fine but i wonder if the incest version is the true version
no, it was never intended as an incest game, incest doesn't make it better. the intro should be pretty clear "your mother died..."

Reactions: MrFriendly

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Yes, but even when the house is given to Elaine she would still have had to formally evict him if hadn't left voluntarily.
Is the heir to the house, Elaine?
If she is an heiress then she can stay at home, but if the house belongs to MC, MC can do whatever he wants about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
stupid question, answer me right away so I'll delete it immediately please.

how do i get rid of the mod? if I replace the "game" folder, am I okay?

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
You don't need this version.
trust me. MC has no sister or mother.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
stupid question, answer me right away so I'll delete it immediately please.

how do i get rid of the mod? if I replace the "game" folder, am I okay?
usually you should be good if you delete game folder with mod files in it, and replace it with a fresh/clear one.
probably it would be good to delete saves from appdata as well, and you are all clear in that situation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
usually you should be good if you delete game folder with mod files in it, and replace it with a fresh/clear one.
probably it would be good to delete saves from appdata as well, and you are all clear in that situation.
I did not modify anything with the mod, I was only using it to understand what was happening at the rp level.

I hope I don't have to delete the saves too ... :cry: :cry:

Reactions: SNOW 777
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes