Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Confucius say "Man who gets lippy with naughty supplier, goes to bed with sad penis."

Just a running gag from someone on here that always got upset because he thought we released on sundays too often, and I guess that was his non-fap day. Maybe it was a church thing?
Lol, perhaps it is.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Confucius say "Man who gets lippy with naughty supplier, goes to bed with sad penis."

Just a running gag from someone on here that always got upset because he thought we released on sundays too often, and I guess that was his non-fap day. Maybe it was a church thing?
:unsure: :unsure:

I used to know that: the man who goes to sleep with an itch on his ass wakes up with a stinking finger

But Confucius has written a lot

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
shocking entitlement.
Well someone pays for the project and they expect it by a certain time and they set a time by which the deadline, then the developer gives excuses will he be fired or not, the real world is not a place without expectations and commitments, If you want to be beta is your wish .

• Haha
Reactions: duningtwo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well someone pays for the project and they expect it by a certain time and they set a time by which the deadline, then the developer gives excuses will he be fired or not, the real world is not a place without expectations and commitments, If you want to be beta is your wish .
They were joking....

I thought that was painfully obvious.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If that where true my blue balls would have exploded a long time ago (and you would have been the main reason ;) )

What?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We don't really operate in the real world. We tried to hire look-a-likes to give that a whirl, but they wanted a lot more money than we make. Especially when we said we would save money by playing the MC ourselves.

As for our deadlines, we stopped setting them officially... mainly because we have difficulty getting everything we want done by then for one reason or another honestly. If you ask me it's that real world thing messing with us again. But the good news is we already provided the links for the release on our patreon last month. People could save them if they needed/wanted to unsub because we always would rather choose to delay to release a good update later, than a meh update now.

As for where we are at. I updated the beta this weekend (the second run is mainly to make sure we didn't break anything) all but 2 scenes are entirely complete and a single animation we added late we felt was needed (it should be rendered today). I wouldn't get my hopes up for the weekend (our testers have lives too), but it is close. Again we will top our biggest release, number of images, number of sex acts, etc.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
We don't really operate in the real world. We tried to hire look-a-likes to give that a whirl, but they wanted a lot more money than we make. Especially when we said we would save money by playing the MC ourselves.

As for our deadlines, we stopped setting them officially... mainly because we have difficulty getting everything we want done by then for one reason or another honestly. If you ask me it's that real world thing messing with us again. But the good news is we already provided the links for the release on our patreon last month. People could save them if they needed/wanted to unsub because we always would rather choose to delay to release a good update later, than a meh update now.

As for where we are at. I updated the beta this weekend (the second run is mainly to make sure we didn't break anything) all but 2 scenes are entirely complete and a single animation we added late we felt was needed (it should be rendered today). I wouldn't get my hopes up for the weekend (our testers have lives too), but it is close. Again we will top our biggest release, number of images, number of sex acts, etc.

Looking forward to it. It's probably going to be monday or tuesday when it will come out.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes