MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wonder what Elaine's trying to say here though? You were supposed to get a blowjob scene after the car ride but if MC tell her about Bella she panicks and immediately asks to go home instead.

View attachment 1155100
View attachment 1155101

Despite it's suspicious nature, I feel like its nothing but a misdirection from the writers. "Now you'll never give me.." makes us think she's about to say "your inheritance" but that will be too blatant.

If she's truly trying to steal MC out of his inheritance she wouldn't request to drive him to her lawyers lol.

And I feel like everything Bella says about Elaine is not true so far, like the thing with Elaine finding the Gold Digger and being a religious nut. We only hear this story from Bella, when you asks Elaine she says she never even found anything about the GD.

At this point I trust Elaine more than Bella.
I trust OJ Simpson more than Bella.....
I don't trust all three of them...

At this point everyone is a suspect.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder what Elaine's trying to say here though? You were supposed to get a blowjob scene after the car ride but if MC tell her about Bella she panicks and immediately asks to go home instead.

View attachment 1155100
View attachment 1155101

Despite it's suspicious nature, I feel like its nothing but a misdirection from the writers. "Now you'll never give me.." makes us think she's about to say "your inheritance" but that will be too blatant.

If she's truly trying to steal MC out of his inheritance she wouldn't request to drive him to her lawyers lol.

And I feel like everything Bella says about Elaine is not true so far, like the thing with Elaine finding the Gold Digger and being a religious nut. We only hear this story from Bella, when you asks Elaine she says she never even found anything about the GD.

At this point I trust Elaine more than Bella.
the meaning seems quite clear to me

Elaine has contacted lawyers to help her deal with the will and its strange conditions (which is what many would like MC to do), but evidently she wants it to remain a secret as it could also trigger a "disqualification" in the race for the inheritance.

I've always said that one of the few things I don't like about this game is the overconfidence Mc can give to Elaine, which is in no way justified by her actions, but I have to say that every behavior of his is framed as benevolent towards MC (which for example can't be said for other characters, from Jolina and Bella but also reaching Jenna just to say)

maefeb2512

Apr 21, 2021
I just want to be with Monica forever and I don't care about the other characters, but Jenna is always around and Katie always cockblocks me when the main character needs just another second to start having sex with Monica. And what is the reason for not having the option of taking Monica to the beach house, at least for a day? When we finally got to have sex with Monica, the scene is so disappointing and the situation so shameful. I wanted it to be a special moment and not have to always depend on Zarah for the MC's meeting with Monica to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well you can have her... Honestly Jenna and Bella are the two characters that I find completely unappealing. Everyone else I can see the attraction (even Natasha!) but I just am not a fan of "fake tan girl" and "needy woman".

I don't know that she is going to see going behind her back in the same light as her voyeurism. Especially if the MC is fucking her mother too. We'll have to see how it shakes out. Personally want to see the man-whore route blow up in the player's face leaving him alone except for Wanda, Natasha, or Mabel. It would make it easier to not have contact with Monica and the girls if they hate him :ROFLMAO:
Are you secretly a girl in disguise? Because that sounds like something a jealous girlfriend would say.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Finished the two complete runs (Lily + Debbie and Manwhore), now I'll have to take on the others....

I was afraid that I would find this new chapter extremely short, having played the rest of the game all together, it was not particularly long, but I can not say that it was short at all. certainly the large number of LIs feels its weight on these occasions, they are excluded always too many ...

positive judgement with a couple of reservations.

excellent the 3 moments with the three girls (both sexual and convivial), predictable but well done the reaction of Katie who confirms to be a lioness, less predictable the reaction of the two friends who accept to do at least one more ride on the merry-go-round despite Katie's declarations, very very bad that instead there isn't already an opening for the triangle of my heart with Lily and Debbie (having to lie to Lily was terrible)
another small negative note on the scene (which for me is the heart of the episode) is that Katie's desire to make their relationship official is however set aside...

the retcon on the value of the wine bottles also made me turn up my nose a little, it had been a nice little joke, why cancel it?

let's move on to the most controversial scene: the reunion with Jolina. excluding how much of an octopus Jolina is if we're not in a relationship with her I think the scene is correct. Jenna (and possibly MC) have really wronged her, that they give her carte blanche for punishment is acceptable, and it's also fair that Jenna wants to stay and complains if MC doesn't. what makes the scene annoying is that no one really trusts Jenna, no one believes that her goal is to make amends (actually she confesses herself that she went there with a dream in her drawer), if MC has any kind of relationship with Jolina it's thanks to Jenna, who has continuously stressed how much she appreciates the blonde physically, but for MC's sake she's ready for an encore, just for MC's sake eh. she was already a manipulative stalker before MC's arrival, now she has become a stalker, manipulator, exhibitionist and nymphomaniac... good job

the scene with Natasha is practically a joke, it's true that it doesn't paint a perfect picture depending on how we get there, but it should be taken as a funny moment, without loading it too much

finally, the scene with Elaine, i found it a bit cumbersome, not very natural, the request she makes to MC doesn't make sense, and the motivation (the emotional value of a house where all the memories she talks about are negative...) isn't believable. it's probably related to her conditions on the will, even the fact that it becomes a blackmail for the player to access or not to have sex doesn't improve the situation. the sex scene is very good, even if i found the guilt variant unusually weak.

and finally the twist that isn't a twist, either it was Elaine or a character we didn't know, the fact that it's Elaine is really not significant, she could very well say that she did it to avoid MC being alone, and it would still be believable... interesting will only be the scene that will open the next chapter in case MC sleeps with her, I would like a good fight.

**** on 5

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well you can have her... Honestly Jenna and Bella are the two characters that I find completely unappealing. Everyone else I can see the attraction (even Natasha!) but I just am not a fan of "fake tan girl" and "needy woman".

I don't know that she is going to see going behind her back in the same light as her voyeurism. Especially if the MC is fucking her mother too. We'll have to see how it shakes out. Personally want to see the man-whore route blow up in the player's face leaving him alone except for Wanda, Natasha, or Mabel. It would make it easier to not have contact with Monica and the girls if they hate him :ROFLMAO:
Jenna has a real tan now. I remember rubbing the lotion on her boobs while tanning. Then rubbing her Mom's anus when she stopped me from rubbing Jenna's boobs. ;)
Besides the cosplay outfits and voyeuristic and experimental nature she possess make her even hotter.
And stop rooting against us man whores MrFriendly it's very unfriendly.

I trust OJ Simpson more than Bella.....
If the glove don't fit you must acquit. Of course if you put on latex gloves first and don't really try to put the gloves on they aren't going to fit anyway.

I don't trust all three of them...

At this point everyone is a suspect.
Honestly this may sound stupid but I'm starting to trust Elaine. It just seems like everything points to her being the culprit that it would be so obvious that it can't be true. Perhaps I'm thinking to highly about our devs here but I feel like they are sneaky fucks who are intentionally misleading us every step of the way. Just like they keep pushing all these women on me and forcing me to have sex with them all knowing it's going to blow up in my face and make MrFriendly very happy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jenna has a real tan now. I remember rubbing the lotion on her boobs while tanning. Then rubbing her Mom's anus when she stopped me from rubbing Jenna's boobs. ;)
Besides the cosplay outfits and voyeuristic and experimental nature she possess make her even hotter.
And stop rooting against us man whores MrFriendly it's very unfriendly.
I guess I am just not into the sexy nerd thing... Weird, seems right up my alley but Meh...
Is rooting against the same as being realistic? Because we've been told that it's not going to end well for manwhores in this game...

If the glove don't fit you must acquit. Of course if you put on latex gloves first and don't really try to put the gloves on they aren't going to fit anyway.
Or they've shrunk due to liquid absorption...

Honestly this may sound stupid but I'm starting to trust Elaine. It just seems like everything points to her being the culprit that it would be so obvious that it can't be true. Perhaps I'm thinking to highly about our devs here but I feel like they are sneaky fucks who are intentionally misleading us every step of the way. Just like they keep pushing all these women on me and forcing me to have sex with them all knowing it's going to blow up in my face and make MrFriendly very happy.
Even after that reveal? I just don't know, she went from 100% bitch to "let's be friends" too quickly. I mean she was threatening to throw out the MC's belongings, told him not to come back to the house because there was no place for him there, and then suddenly wants to be part of his life? I just find it hard to believe that big of a change. She was never nice to the MC in the entirety of their existence together, continued to be terrible to him up until the initial will reading, and then it's like a switch was flipped and she gave a damn. I just can't trust her...Or her sister.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even after that reveal? I just don't know, she went from 100% bitch to "let's be friends" too quickly. I mean she was threatening to throw out the MC's belongings, told him not to come back to the house because there was no place for him there, and then suddenly wants to be part of his life? I just find it hard to believe that big of a change. She was never nice to the MC in the entirety of their existence together, continued to be terrible to him up until the initial will reading, and then it's like a switch was flipped and she gave a damn. I just can't trust her...Or her sister.
you are right, but exactly the same applies to MC with regard to her

and furthermore his action towards Mc remains so chaotic that it can only be spontaneous.

she sends him to Monica by e-mail (99%) but then at the same time she does everything she can to take him away from her and her family (the suspicions about Monica, the constant invitations, the idea of moving to the beach house...)

continuous excuses and promises

Reactions: MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess I am just not into the sexy nerd thing... Weird, seems right up my alley but Meh...
Is rooting against the same as being realistic? Because we've been told that it's not going to end well for manwhores in this game...

Or they've shrunk due to liquid absorption...

Fair enough. I think the story did say she was originally nice to MC until the Dad put a stop to that and Elaine was always firstly loyal to that Dad or seemed to be. I agree with you that it seems weird that swing of wanting him out of the house at all costs and how she acts after the will reading. Now we do not know what is in the will, but her demands must be pretty horrible to make it easily believable she so quickly reevaluated her life after. :)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yes! Now knock it off. :LOL:

I'm aware what's going to happen and I have other saves but man whore is just more fun.
The reveal just made it worse. It seems like they are really pushing Elaine as the bad guy and it makes me think that they are misleading us. Yes it would be impossible to trust her in this situation and given her past relationship with the MC it's easy to dislike her. It's just to much. They've heaped so much dirt on her that she has to be a red herring. Cheeky, Ace, and Cell seem clever enough not to make it that obvious.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
you are right, but exactly the same applies to MC with regard to her

and furthermore his action towards Mc remains so chaotic that it can only be spontaneous.

she sends him to Monica by e-mail (99%) but then at the same time she does everything she can to take him away from her and her family (the suspicions about Monica, the constant invitations, the idea of moving to the beach house...)

continuous excuses and promises
Well the MC is controlled by us so he can be as nice or not as we want him to be... She changes tack quickly after the conditions are known. It doesn't scream "honest" in terms of reactions.
And she only "sends" him to Monica in that Monica was the only person that responded to the email she sent. As I've said before the MC has crappy friends if the email went out to everyone and Monica was the only one who responded. Thing is that means that Elaine had Monica's email address unless it went to Monica's business email and that is publicly available.

Fair enough. I think the story did say she was originally nice to MC until the Dad put a stop to that and Elaine was always firstly loyal to that Dad or seemed to be. I agree with you that it seems weird that swing of wanting him out of the house at all costs and how she acts after the will reading. Now we do not know what is in the will, but her demands must be pretty horrible to make it easily believable she so quickly reevaluated her life after. :)
Yeah, that doesn't put her in a better light. She was initially nice but the abusive/neglectful/asshole she was fucking told her to stop so she did because she loved the asshole and his money. And she stayed a bitch right up until she found out her will conditions. and then "miraculously" she had a change of heart. What if her will condition is that she needs to seduce the MC?

Yes! Now knock it off. :LOL:

I'm aware what's going to happen and I have other saves but man whore is just more fun.
Sorry, sorry. I will let you continue... Nevermind the giant iceberg bearing down on you captain!

The reveal just made it worse. It seems like they are really pushing Elaine as the bad guy and it makes me think that they are misleading us. Yes it would be impossible to trust her in this situation and given her past relationship with the MC it's easy to dislike her. It's just to much. They've heaped so much dirt on her that she has to be a red herring. Cheeky, Ace, and Cell seem clever enough not to make it that obvious.
Maybe... Or maybe they are just as clever as Ace? ;)

I mean after a certain point there has to be an Occam's Razor type of answer, right? Unless they just pull a Scooby Doo and have it that the lawyer pulls off his mask to relieve himself to be the smexy librarian... :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the MC is controlled by us so he can be as nice or not as we want him to be... She changes tack quickly after the conditions are known. It doesn't scream "honest" in terms of reactions.
And she only "sends" him to Monica in that Monica was the only person that responded to the email she sent. As I've said before the MC has crappy friends if the email went out to everyone and Monica was the only one who responded. Thing is that means that Elaine had Monica's email address unless it went to Monica's business email and that is publicly available.

Yeah, that doesn't put her in a better light. She was initially nice but the abusive/neglectful/asshole she was fucking told her to stop so she did because she loved the asshole and his money. And she stayed a bitch right up until she found out her will conditions. and then "miraculously" she had a change of heart. What if her will condition is that she needs to seduce the MC?

Sorry, sorry. I will let you continue... Nevermind the giant iceberg bearing down on you captain!

I mean after a certain point there has to be an Occam's Razor type of answer, right? Unless they just pull a Scooby Doo and have it that the lawyer pulls off his mask to relieve himself to be the smexy librarian... :ROFLMAO:
Well I think the will condition has to be worse than having to seduce him or have his baby to make Elaine change her behavior so quickly and likely she would be a bit easier to bed if it was and she just wanted the money. :p

Now somehow I suspect the will is the last attempt of Dad to form MC in the likeness he always wanted, so I suspect Elaine will have to do something pretty cruel to at least MC to fulfill her condition and likely same for gold digger.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
What if her will condition is that she needs to seduce the MC?
:ROFLMAO: That's an awfully fucked up will condition for his conservative father to have put in his will.

Thank you! Full Steam Ahead!

Yes in life Occam's Razor would be the right approach in what makes the most sense. But in a mystery story usually not the case.
Although I would love that ending.

If I had to give you my clue answer without all the information. Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick.

Best guess is that Bella is Dizzy and is manipulating everyone including her sister. She used Jolina because they have a relationship and is trying to screw everyone out of the money. I could be completely off base and I still think the beach house plays a part in all this. Why else would Bella and to a lesser extent Jolina be trying to get in there. I say to a lesser extent because Bella asked to stay there Jolina is playing up the damsel in distress hoping we offer it to her as a place to stay. I could be completely off and Elaine is the puppet master using her sister. With what is known it's impossible to really trust Bella or Elaine, but I'm starting to think Elaine isn't as awful as I thought before. Obviously Jolina or a few other people could easily be Dizzy too.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we know for "certain" that Elaine's condition pertains to the house and MC

screenshot0031.png
which could very trivially be the request that Elaine makes to MC in the last chapter

while we know from Elaine's mouth, that if she were to follow them this would end up splitting the relationship between the two of them anew

Reactions: CheekyGimp

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I think the will condition has to be worse than having to seduce him or have his baby to make Elaine change her behavior so quickly and likely she would be a bit easier to bed if it was and she just wanted the money. :p

Now somehow I suspect the will is the last attempt of Dad to form MC in the likeness he always wanted, so I suspect Elaine will have to do something pretty cruel to at least MC to fulfill her condition and likely same for gold digger.
Yeah, I think the will is the dad's way of trying to get the MC to care more about money than people. I also think that Elaine knows this and is trying to figure out a way to get what she believes she deserves - the house. I didn't like how she made the MC swear to give her the house no matter what happened. It made me even more suspicious of her and what she is doing with that other lawyer.

:ROFLMAO: That's an awfully fucked up will condition for his conservative father to have put in his will.

Thank you! Full Steam Ahead!

Yes in life Occam's Razor would be the right approach in what makes the most sense. But in a mystery story usually not the case.
Although I would love that ending.

If I had to give you my clue answer without all the information. Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick.

Best guess is that Bella is Dizzy and is manipulating everyone including her sister. She used Jolina because they have a relationship and is trying to screw everyone out of the money. I could be completely off base and I still think the beach house plays a part in all this. Why else would Bella and to a lesser extent Jolina be trying to get in there. I say to a lesser extent because Bella asked to stay there Jolina is playing up the damsel in distress hoping we offer it to her as a place to stay. I could be completely off and Elaine is the puppet master using her sister. With what is known it's impossible to really trust Bella or Elaine, but I'm starting to think Elaine isn't as awful as I thought before.
I just refuse to trust anyone who is fine with the neglectfulness of the dad and did nothing to alleviate it. Bella seems the most obvious third gold digger due to close proximate allowing for opportunity...So Elaine and Bella are the prime candidates for evil... Then again Zarah could destroy Monica if she releases some photos she took of her (and the MC if you go that direction) and she seems like a woman who has been waiting for a man to come along or to "free" himself from his other relationships.

we know for "certain" that Elaine's condition pertains to the house and MC

View attachment 1155449
while we know from Elaine's mouth, that if she were to follow them this would end up splitting the relationship between the two of them anew
That requires us to believe Elaine is telling us the truth. I don't trust her at all so I don't see a reason to believe her. I'm curious to see what happens next, unfortunately we're going to be waiting awhile.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just a couple of point son the Elaine debate - mainly from what MrFriendly said:

1. The Email was sent (possibly by Elaine ) before the conditions of the will were announced.

2. We only 'know' the MC's possessions were thrown out by Elaine because Bella told us so.
- Also before the will was revealed.
:unsure:

Benares

May 12, 2017
Just a couple of point son the Elaine debate - mainly from what MrFriendly said:

1. The Email was sent (possibly by Elaine ) before the conditions of the will were announced.

2. We only 'know' the MC's possessions were thrown out by Elaine because Bella told us so.
- Also before the will was revealed.
:unsure:
True, but the lawyer said that one of the other recipient know the conditions of the will, can be Elaine.

then again a lady with those tits can't be guilty

• Haha

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Elaine's conditions couldn't be seducing MC because most of the intimate scenes with her the MC initiates most of the time. If you say the wrong words/an asshole towards her there won't be any scene. If she truly is there to seduce MC she would try and get sexual no matter the circumstance. Elaine's scenes are genuine and brought by passion.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes