Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Complaining on a pirate site, that a version was leaked before you wanted it leaked. :rolleyes:
Just do what you have to do, but come on please
Do you not get it? It has nothing to do that the VN gets leaked, the issue is that the buggy testversion is leaked which causes the team grief because everyone and his dog will now complain here. :rolleyes:

Decks000

Aug 15, 2017
I started do it after I once downloaded a mac version of a game when links was wrong. Take a few minutes to glance over doesn't cost that much :p
I will in the future, you're not wrong, the point I was trying to make is you shouldn't have to.
The example you brought up is a mistake that I would entirely understand and have no issue with. This is 3.8 gigs of nothing, done purposefully, it's not the same, hence my frustration.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I will in the future, you're not wrong, the point I was trying to make is you shouldn't have to.
The example you brought up is a mistake that I would entirely understand and have no issue with. This is 3.8 gigs of nothing, done purposefully, it's not the same, hence my frustration.
If you end up with nothing it still the same.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I have to agree with the posts here. I can't understand why the mods are allowing a known incomplete/unfinished build (that doesn't even have an executable) to remain up on the site. I get that it was an April Fool's joke, but that ship has sailed. At this point all it's doing is wasting people's time and potentially download quotas.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Folks - The update was very close but not now. Unfortunately this new leaked version is a beta test which was only available to a small group of people (Our beta / QC team.) At the moment, we don't know which one of them leaked it. So until we figure out who, we won't be able to send the next version (with more scenes) to the beta team for testing. If we can't test it, we can't release it. So whoever decided to upload this buggy / half-finished version has just delayed the release of the official version. Best thing for all parties would be if they showed a bit of backbone and just came clean so we can remove them from the QC team and get back to testing the game and get back on track for a release. Hopefully you folks here can put a bit of pressure on them to come clean. Obviously there's nothing we can do, other than boot them from the QC team (and nothing else we wanna do) so we can get on with testing and releasing episode 22.

• Haha
Reactions: DenverTrucker

Decks000

Aug 15, 2017
If you end up with nothing it still the same.
You really don't understand the difference between an administrative mistake and a purposefully deceitful act in terms of reacting to lost resources? You may need to learn far more lessons than I do.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I have to agree with the posts here. I can't understand why the mods are allowing a known incomplete/unfinished build (that doesn't even have an executable) to remain up on the site. I get that it was an April Fool's joke, but that ship has sailed. At this point all it's doing is wasting people's time and potentially download quotas.
that is because you downloaded. I didnt even try. First thing I check is the changelog then the comments. I saw it was some prank, so I wouldnt just waste my time downloading it. There is no way the dev would release it with the description - game is better.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You really don't understand the difference between an administrative mistake and a purposefully deceitful act in terms of reacting to lost resources? You may need to learn far more lessons than I do.
In my case, it was already mentioned in the thread, so if I had checked. It would saved me download nothing of value. Just the same as if you had checked, it would save you the same. The reason doesn't matter, end result does..

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
that is because you downloaded. I didnt even try. First thing I check is the changelog then the comments. I saw it was some prank, so I wouldnt just waste my time downloading it. There is no way the dev would release it with the description - game is better.
I didn't download it either. I'm just speaking from a site integrity standpoint. This site has always been pretty rock-solid as far as providing functional downloads from multiple hosts/mirrors. Keeping a known joke copy of a game linked gives it a bad look. At the very least, to respect the devs and users, they could put a disclaimer in the OP about it.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
There should at least be a little spoiler section under the download that says something like "jokes over- here the real link to game" and link the last actual version. Can you even get the game at all here now? I'm not seeing a link that would work besides that MAC ch 19.

Edit: One of the dl links is a rick roll vid, which would ACTUALLY be kind of funny if thats what all the ch 22 links were and the actual game was still available.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Can you even get the game at all here now? I'm not seeing a link that would work besides that MAC v.19
You can, under spoiler in the OP.

Win: - - - MEGA -
Mac (Ep. 19): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID - TORRENT

Decks000

Aug 15, 2017
In my case, it was already mentioned in the thread, so if I had checked. It would saved me download nothing of value. Just the same as if you had checked, it would save you the same. The reason doesn't matter, end result does..
So intentions don't matter in your world, interesting philosophy. Regardless my frustration comes not from the lost resources but the loss of trust and integrity in F95zone. It's a fantastic site, I will continue to use it and wish it great success in the future, but your defense of bad practices is what causes inevitable downfalls. Thank you for the conversation have a good day.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes