HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I personally would love to have 1 or 2 male friends especially for the banter and bromance, other games like leap of fate and some of the DIKS in BADIK are cool. We can get them to already have their soulmate and madly in love so we get the flirting banter without the drama of love rivals
We have Katie for both Bromance and Romance :)

I mean, she talks like a drunken sailor after all :)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Oh, and for those interested. We are all working our ass off to get the beta ready. Cheeky has hopes of releasing it tonight, but it could be tight. Yeah... this one is ending up as big as all our other releases. Bigger than planned. :p
Don't rush it. Make sure it is as bug free as possible. I would prefer quality over speed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played this game in months if not a year now. I'm going to come back strong and play through the entire game with a clear head and no fapping. :Kappa:

Oh yeah, Bella still my Waifu. Hopefully nothing crazy happened in these last few updates :oops:.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She murdered half the cast with a staple gun and is now spending time in a psychiatric ward with a 3 toed Sloth that only speaks Spanish.

Normal stuff.
You forgot about her tying the MC to the bed and breaking his legs so he can't leave before she was caught. Normal stuff from Batty Bella.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I guess I liked a couple of the characters which I suppose would justify 1 star but that's about all I liked.

The worst part is people gush over "that event" but by the time i'd got there the terrible pacing with drama every .. single .. update had me all drama'd out and I gave zero fucks. By that update we'd had an armed robbery, assault, attempted rape, domestic abuse, dying friends, people losing their job, stangers moving in, cheating ex, jealous boyfriends attacking with bats, hospital visits, friends trying to ruin relationships and probably more I forgot about....

Add to that the fact the 3 living together hadn't spent enough time as a group to get emotionally invested and they rushed "the event" people still about to this day.

Shit pacing, bland relationships, rushed events, over use of drama and a weird choice just to force more drama later down the line.

People claim it's a masterpiece but I thought it was shit. To each their own I guess.
Which game is that?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let you know that we're still a few days away from being finished with Episode 19.

All 3 of us worked around the clock (literally) all weekend and we're not 100% happy with the current status. Everything is pretty much done, but the first pass highlighted a number of areas where we want to make edits / changes.

And we noticed a few specific choices that I (my fault, entirely) hadn't accounted for. There are so many different branches to account for in the in the beach house scene, based on who you've dated previously, who you're interested in now (no-romance, casual, girlfriend, etc.), who knows about who, whether or not you agreed to help Debbie, etc. , etc. Difficult to keep track of with one character but multiplying these variables by 3 is a nightmare.

But as you know....in WTHI (compared to most other games), we track everything!

Choices matter and previous decisions are discussed and affect future decisions, so this butterfly effect thing is really hitting us hard.
Nothing specific went wrong, it's just a LOT of work. Please bear with us, we're within sight of the finish line....

Thanks for the patience.

CG, Ace, Cell.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I ran into a missing variable bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then I got a sudden premonition, a cold chill as though I were about to ask for a harem ending. So I figured I better check first to see if this has happened before. And what do you know, it has.

Hmm. Lilytruth is set in EP17 and pretains to
Did you happen to play a beta version of EP17 on that save? Pretty sure that variable was set in the full official version of EP17 (pre and post bugfix). In either event you could replay EP17 from the start to fix it, or quickstart EP18 with the settings you want. But please let me know if the problem persists after that.
I just finished playing through the entire game to get a Lily-only save ready for Episode 19. I definitely played Ep 17 from the start and I'm pretty sure it was not a beta version (it's the Version Ep18 from the OP on this thread). I don't have any other mods installed.

I did not tell Lily about Debbie in my playthrough (though the conversation was truncated since I was competing with Debbie and didn't agree to help her). So the game must not be setting that variable correctly in at least one path.

I'm sure you guys have your hands full with the new release, but I can poke around with the save if you need more info when you do have time. I can ignore the error for now and it seems to work after that.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let you know that we're still a few days away from being finished with Episode 19.

All 3 of us worked around the clock (literally) all weekend and we're not 100% happy with the current status. Everything is pretty much done, but the first pass highlighted a number of areas where we want to make edits / changes.

And we noticed a few specific choices that I (my fault, entirely) hadn't accounted for. There are so many different branches to account for in the in the beach house scene, based on who you've dated previously, who you're interested in now (no-romance, casual, girlfriend, etc.), who knows about who, whether or not you agreed to help Debbie, etc. , etc. Difficult to keep track of with one character but multiplying these variables by 3 is a nightmare.

But as you know....in WTHI (compared to most other games), we track everything!

Choices matter and previous decisions are discussed and affect future decisions, so this butterfly effect thing is really hitting us hard.
Nothing specific went wrong, it's just a LOT of work. Please bear with us, we're within sight of the finish line....

Thanks for the patience.

CG, Ace, Cell.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I ran into a missing variable bug.

But then I got a sudden premonition, a cold chill as though I were about to ask for a harem ending. So I figured I better check first to see if this has happened before. And what do you know, it has.
Yes, that looks like a bug arising from a variable typo to me:
Hmm. Lilytruth is set in EP17 ... in the full official version of EP17 (pre and post bugfix).
Sort of, the variable LilyTruth is declared in script.rpy and set in Episode17.rpy

But there's an if statement at line 6551 in Episode18.rpy which is testing Lilytruth
Python/Ren'Py variables being case sensitive, this throws an error because Lilytruth <> LilyTruth

Obviously not many have pursued this path or the error would be exposed more often?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes