Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just realized something.

If Jenna's really into me, and if I play Elaine's guilt path to its full potential, then neither one would mind me going out with Debbie as well.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
So I have a Lily only path - I don't want to share her (in this path) and have also been as faitful as the game allows. My point arent completly max with her but very near to it. In the latest update I still ended up sharing her with Debbie - despite trying to sabotage her at evry point (I do a path i will share them but thats beside the point).

Can I do anything different to not having to share her with Debbie? Is there even a possibility for a Lily only path?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So I have a Lily only path - I don't want to share her (in this path) and have also been as faitful as the game allows. My point arent completly max with her but very near to it. In the latest update I still ended up sharing her with Debbie - despite trying to sabotage her at evry point (I do a path i will share them but thats beside the point).

Can I do anything different to not having to share her with Debbie? Is there even a possibility for a Lily only path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I guess friends with benefits just got a new meaning.
I noticed that depending on choices, Katie's suspicion values are still going up. What happens when they reach a certain value? (hopefully she won't do a Lorena Bobbitt). I suspect Katie may be OK as long as she sees herself as number one.
Looking forward to the conversations once everybody has sobered up, especially if Lily is MC's girlfriend but is also now with Debbie.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I guess friends with benefits just got a new meaning.
I noticed that depending on choices, Katie's suspicion values are still going up. What happens when they reach a certain value? (hopefully she won't do a Lorena Bobbitt). I suspect Katie may be OK as long as she sees herself as number one.
Looking forward to the conversations once everybody has sobered up, especially if Lily is MC's girlfriend but is also now with Debbie.
What's new in this update can you tell me ? And what about harem option?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes