Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a little behind on this game...and talking of 'behind', I just watched the beach house four-some......
Stunning, would have liked some more time with Lily, but the Debbie scenes were magnificent

Jun 6, 2021
Can't wait for my Kublai Khan ways to catch up to me. Being romantic with everyone at once. This will be the best nuclear meltdown in history. Though a couple of the ladies might not actually care according to their text and the fact you can be honest with them.

It's okay though, in the end they will be in my harem. Because I will build an army and capture them all. Like a real Khan.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can't wait for my Kublai Khan ways to catch up to me. Being romantic with everyone at once. This will be the best nuclear meltdown in history. Though a couple of the ladies might not actually care according to their text and the fact you can be honest with them.

It's okay though, in the end they will be in my harem. Because I will build an army and capture them all. Like a real Khan.
Lol, yeah, the Bella/Jenna/Katie/Monica situation has yet to surface. Just glad that Katie was sort of onboard with the Lilly/Debbie hookup

Reactions: Ghostload

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I gotta ask after a while of waiting for meaty updates
is it possible to go harem route or is one love interest advisable? xD

Reactions: Ghostload

erimit

Mar 28, 2018
I really love Lily especially at the Party , i nearly peed myself and the first family movienight was the burner, the conversation about fingering made me nearly bereathless from laughing(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you choose no one and get the money then choose them all?

I thought this game would have been done by now.
I stop playing when the condition of the will came out, plus I really did not like any of the girls but for the one in the office.
(The secretary and not the bimbo bitch model.)

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I thought this game would have been done by now.
It would if this was a normal AVN, but I'm afraid we ran with abby normal. Having a lot of impactful choices take a lot of time to account for, then make the characters all react to those choices and it kind of ballooned things mid game. But we are over the hump and plan to finish it like we started and thankfully the paths/choices are paring down gradually as we approach the endgame stuff and side arcs are finishing up.

But we learned enough to not do things quite this way next game, chances are it will be a lot more episodic and while impactful with choice, it will be more uniform in how it impacts future episodes (hopefully cutting down on the bloat).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It would if this was a normal AVN, but I'm afraid we ran with abby normal. Having a lot of impactful choices take a lot of time to account for, then make the characters all react to those choices and it kind of ballooned things mid game. But we are over the hump and plan to finish it like we started and thankfully the paths/choices are paring down gradually as we approach the endgame stuff and side arcs are finishing up.

But we learned enough to not do things quite this way next game, chances are it will be a lot more episodic and while impactful with choice, it will be more uniform in how it impacts future episodes (hopefully cutting down on the bloat).
That only answered the very minor part of my post.
It really does not mater anyway like I said I stop playing once the condition of the will came out and there would not be a harem route.

4.30 star(s) 331 Votes