JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Well done, Cheeky and team. This was a great update. I'm going to replay through the game again with some different variables and see how things change.
Having seen the intro with what should be scenes with new graphics and new choices, I tried to replay, but the graphics are still the same. The first scene of the staircase (new star, new dress...), which should have been updated... but it doesn't seem that way. At first I thought it was a problem related to the fact that I had only used the update, so I reloaded the entire game, but nothing.
EDIT: ok only on Steam :cry:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Having seen the intro with what should be scenes with new graphics and new choices, I tried to replay, but the graphics are still the same. The first scene of the staircase (new star, new dress...), which should have been updated... but it doesn't seem that way. At first I thought it was a problem related to the fact that I had only used the update, so I reloaded the entire game, but nothing.
EDIT: ok only on Steam :cry:
Are you saying the version on here is somewhat of an update and that there's a Steam version that does have a lot of changes?

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Are you saying the version on here is somewhat of an update and that there's a Steam version that does have a lot of changes?
Hasn't been released on Steam yet. Last I heard, the revamped version will hit Steam at some point.

Reactions: Led

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Gotta love that porche scene in the gallery that just tells you that your stats are too low for the sex scene in the replay gallery lol

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So since it's at the point where you will be able to marry one of the Li. I'm going to assume a time skip will happen for some of the Li like natasha or evie.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes