Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sad to think this is getting close to the end of the game and we only have a handful of updates / chapters left the banter between Angel and Wanda is so good and fun to read.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
can someone remind me what the contracts were again? I paid attention but that was years ago and now I completely lost track of anything so the episode didn't make much sense to me because I forgot the contract details.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
can someone remind me what the contracts were again? I paid attention but that was years ago and now I completely lost track of anything so the episode didn't make much sense to me because I forgot the contract details.
for the MC to go no contact with Monica , Jenna and Katie
For Elaine - there was 2 1/2 of the money to Go no contact with the MC the other 1/2 to get the MC to sign the house over to her
Bella - To be made a resident of the beach house

goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p
I still need to try that route I just didn't really like Lilly and Debbie that much tho Debbie grew on me somewhat later on
but sadly my route with Jenna and Katie was short lived because I let Bella stay at the beach house tho i kinda just went blind on the main save and want to see everything blow up haha.

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Maybe me :unsure:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
will we ever see any pregnancy or pregnant sex?
it already started in this update Bella and maybe Jenna it isn't confirmed if she is or not but one of her lines of dialogue before she got cut off by Katie made it seem like she might be

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it already started in this update Bella and maybe Jenna it isn't confirmed if she is or not but one of her lines of dialogue before she got cut off by Katie made it seem like she might be
Oh no, it IS confirmed with Jenna too... you get a message at the end of the episode pretty much confirming it (unless you choose no pregnancy of course)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh no, it IS confirmed with Jenna too... you get a message at the end of the episode pretty much confirming it (unless you choose no pregnancy of course)
hmmm weird cause I picked the option saying to choose for both Katie and Jenna but never got the message from Jenna maybe cause Katie broke up with me at comedy club. but thanks for confirming it

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
hmmm weird cause I picked the option saying to choose for both Katie and Jenna but never got the message from Jenna maybe cause Katie broke up with me at comedy club. but thanks for confirming it
Oh she can break up with you then? dang! why did she?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh she can break up with you then? dang! why did she?
Not sure which option triggered it exactly but she got mad seeing Bella at the beach house. So it was either because I let her live there or cause I'm on her path as well. I hope it wasn't cause I let her live there tho cause id almost always pick that option no matter how you feel about her I dont think I could decline her when she shows up at your door id feel like a pos if I did.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure which option triggered it exactly but she got mad seeing Bella at the beach house. So it was either because I let her live there or cause I'm on her path as well. I hope it wasn't cause I let her live there tho cause id almost always pick that option no matter how you feel about her I dont think I could decline her when she shows up at your door id feel like a pos if I did.
ahhh I see... on my main save I only went for Jenna, Katie, Debbie & Lilly ("only", lol) so it was fine... but I have another save where I kept Jolene too and Katie was a bit pissed off, which means it might end up badly, but she didn't break it off either... No Bella on either tho... kicked her ass to the curb =P

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes