Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
IIRC they said 1 more chapter + epilogues... the main plot is pretty much wrapped up tho, unless there's a last minute surprise.
Which is a shame if true not cause I want the game to go on longer than it needs to but at least to me only 1 more chapter + epilogue feels like it might be a rushed ending especially if you go the revenge route on Bella

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
whoa.. another one outta the scrap heap. what's it been 2 yrs?? i mean i am Not complaining, i really like this game, but damn i am so tired of waiting for Years for so many of these games. news flash too all. success is NOT measured by how much $$$ you can drag out, not in this industry. no success is about expressing your passion and putting out a total package in a reasonable time. do that and your fans will pay for what else you can do. this industry has a Very High Failure rate. this is not just to this team.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any way possible to get a harem ending because I've tried every combo of choices to get Monica, Jenna, and Katie? or Bella & Elaina?

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Is there any way possible to get a harem ending because I've tried every combo of choices to get Monica, Jenna, and Katie? or Bella & Elaina?
There are some but those two you mentioned are Mother and Daughters.... keep dreaming. The other pair .... well not going to spoil it but they do not get along.

There are some multiple paths available but certain groupings just are not possible in game.

• Sad
Reactions: ZeroKing21

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Mar 29, 2023
Harem is impossible, but there are a lot of pairings with multiple girls. You can even get with 4 girls at the same time.
what do you mean harem is impossible? The walkthrough I'm currently following said it was for an harem playthrough... Sure the dialogs between characters and the story overall is pointing towards monogamy... So you're saying the walkthough I'm following will result in a game-over?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
what do you mean harem is impossible? The walkthrough I'm currently following said it was for an harem playthrough... Sure the dialogs between characters and the story overall is pointing towards monogamy... So you're saying the walkthough I'm following will result in a game-over?
If you talk about the walkthrough from Zoey Raven: it was stopped quite some time ago probably because of that reason. If you mean the Mod: then the "harem" is mostly a changing of choices to see more content. But for me that is not a harem.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes