Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, in order to fit everything needed into EP25, there will be some time jumps (not 5 years, etc. :) ), just enough to cover some major events, rather than the usual show-every-day approach we've seen in previous chapters. And as mentioned previously, there will be some epilogues to make sure every character has some closure.
Please....just please....do a better job than they did in Freeloading Family.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev has plans with Mabel as a potential LI? Bad girls need love, too. But this late in the game, it doesn't feel likely that there's a route for her.
She might get an epilogue, but not a settle down and marry type of ending (she is a side-character only)

Reactions: Dr. Coom

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for this. Fixed in my version now. Will be in the next upload. You're the only person that noticed this but pretty obvious once you pointed it out. :)
No problem. Glad I can help. Been trying to go through all the paths in order to find any other things that may have gotten through QC.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
CheekyGimp Another set of wrong sayer? Otherwise Mon is talking to herself. It starts here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, in this case, she is asking MC, jokingly. And then before MC answers, she jokingly answers her own question. Like when you make a joke with someone.... "Do you think I would blah, blah?" and before they answer, you say "Nah! Me neither!" Makes sense?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Noticed an incoherency problem in the scene in which Jolina confront both the MC and Jenna about the hacking.
On the playthrough i went with, i followed the Jolina route (so her lust and relation scores are very high) and avoided completely the Jenna one : as expected then Jenna relationships score is very low in lust she is even having a negative score.

Still, during the scene when it came to the possibility of the MC having sex with Jolina while Jenna is present it was entirely possible to have sex with Jenna too, that made no sense considering the scores (so i guess for this event there's some missing score check for her).

But worse in the storytelling have some missing part : if the MC is not on Jenna's route it means this scene is her first sexual experience, yet none of her dialogues during the event or in further events hint about this, as if it wasn't even important for the character or she even forgot it ever happened after the event itself.
Is this using the quickstart option? Or from a full playthru? Also... If MC isn't dating Jenna, she still likes him, so if he offers sex, she will accept. so at some stage in the scene, you must have suggested / prompted it. Also, when a girl loses her virginity, she doesn't always broadcast it. When you lost yours, did you make a big announcement to the person you fucked?

Reactions: Dr. Coom

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, in this case, she is asking MC, jokingly. And then before MC answers, she jokingly answers her own question. Like when you make a joke with someone.... "Do you think I would blah, blah?" and before they answer, you say "Nah! Me neither!" Makes sense?
Yeah. Makes sense. My woman does the same shit. It leaves me thinking: "Wtf just happened and what did I agree to?" :ROFLMAO:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Is this using the quickstart option? Or from a full playthru? Also... If MC isn't dating Jenna, she still likes him, so if he offers sex, she will accept. so at some stage in the scene, you must have suggested / prompted it. Also, when a girl loses her virginity, she doesn't always broadcast it. When you lost yours, did you make a big announcement to the person you fucked?
Nothing to do with "broadcasting" virginity loss (though Katie and Jenna actually do so when you're on their path as you should know) , really if you imply that Jenna was liking the MC (despite the very low relation score and negative lust score at that point) enough to be willing to have sex with him just because the MC asks her on the spot, don't you think Jenna afterward would have talked at some point to the MC during their private conversations after the event about the possibility of further their relationship if she agreed to having sex with him out of the blue ?

Because that's the problem : her dialogues are exactly the same as if she never had any intercourse with him, so if she is liking him that much, that's even more odd.
Would have made sense with Porshe that is more of a one night stand type of character, but with Jenna that does not fit the character.
And actually all the characters are constantly throwing hints and banters related to it after having had sex with the MC in the dialogues during the game story. So that's probably why it feels very odd in that specific case , mixed with why she was willing to have sex so easily considering in this playthrough :

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
He's kind of right. I've gone through 5 different paths already proofing for Cheeky. The longest part was all that horseshit with Bella. If you don't count that, it's short. If you do count it, it's a bit more than normal size. I'm not complaining though. At least I got time with my woman and that's what counts for me.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes