Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really excited for the steam release guys.
I plan on starting the whole game again.

Has Cheeky mentioned anything about achievements?
I hope there isn't one for playing all routes that would take a while.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I'm really excited for the steam release guys.
I plan on starting the whole game again.

Has Cheeky mentioned anything about achievements?
I hope there isn't one for playing all routes that would take a while.
No mention that I know of.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There will certainly have achievements as every other game on Steam. And you don't have to collect them all

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This might surprise you.
But my main playthrough is a Katie loyal run.
She is so beautiful & Sweet.
It doesn't actually heh....

My main and first save is a Lily solo. Katie grates me too much (had a gf like her once...maybe that's why)...even telling her to chill and calm down...she still annoying (though the roof scene with her is very romantic to be fair).

Reactions: Maxus_mudo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It doesn't actually heh....

My main and first save is a Lily solo. Katie grates me too much (had a gf like her once...maybe that's why)...even telling her to chill and calm down...she still annoying (though the roof scene with her is very romantic to be fair).
I loved that scene
I wanted to jump through my laptop & give Katie lots of hugs & kisses.
And make love to her all night of course.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Has anyone have a list of the possible endings with the LI's. I have looked back and I've seen a few but would be interested in the definitive list so to speak. Thanks.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Has anyone have a list of the possible endings with the LI's. I have looked back and I've seen a few but would be interested in the definitive list so to speak. Thanks.
Whut?

We don't know what the endings are going to be. What are you on about? Or do you mean a list of LI's that will have endings?

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
All the official LI's will have endings (and their combinations). Whether girls like Natasha will have one or not remains to be seen.
Nat and Wanda also have endings. Same with Debbie.
Are only Natasha and Mabel the official side girls?
No. There's Porshe's sister. Not Porshe or Mabel though. As far as I know. Not sure about superhero chick though. Would be nice if CheekyGimp maybe could give us an official answer though.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are only Natasha and Mabel the official side girls?
I think so (not 100%) along with Porsche/Evie & Scarlet. Cheeky not confirmed if they will get any kind of ending (I'm hoping they do, at least Natasha if not the others). I believe last I read that Angel & Wanda are now both classed as main LI's so should get a proper (somewhat) ending.

This is a little like Bare Witness in that given how many ending combinations there are (15+), along with the upcoming Steam rework release, we could be waiting a while unfortunately if they decide to complete everything in one go, rather than an 'ending' per update.

Nat and Wanda also have endings. Same with Debbie.
They have long been official LI's. Nat not been confirmed to my knowledge (when I asked Cheeky).

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes