ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
When is the next update for this game due
I would guess December 2024.

I would be happy if it was October 2024.

I don't think September 2024 or earlier is feasible due to the redoing of first season to be completed before development of Episode 25 begins.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would guess December 2024.

I would be happy if it was October 2024.

I don't think September 2024 or earlier is feasible due to the redoing of first season to be completed before development of Episode 25 begins.
depends on when the Steam version comes out, if it comes out in the spring then a Chapter 25 in the summer/fall would be conceivable.

otherwise not before winter, as you say

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will it run on the steam deck?
I'm honestly not sure about the steam deck thing or achievements, etc. This game is a nightmare for keeping track of pathing, etc., so it'll break my soul if I have to do ALL of that steam extras too. How important is this stuff to players?

Reactions: Feyd

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You all keep forgetting...the...main LI...of all VN's...past, present and future! Damn you all...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp She better damn well have an ending!
With the cold weather that was mentioned above... I think we can all guess her ending. Has anyone checked on her recently? Neighbours have reported her mail building up over Christmas.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Every time someone asks, Cheekygimp kicks a kitten and a puppy into a blender and delays release by an hour... At this rate, it'll come out in 2026.
At my current rate, any time someone BREATHES, the game gets delayed by an hour. Feels like I'm running a marathon on a treadmill, but we are trying. Making progress...but fuck me there is so much to keep on top of. Spent two days on a single animation last week. And still fucked it up! And that sex scene alone has 5 animations! :( :(

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm honestly not sure about the steam deck thing or achievements, etc. This game is a nightmare for keeping track of pathing, etc., so it'll break my soul if I have to do ALL of that steam extras too. How important is this stuff to players?
For me I wouldn't say achievements are important but I do like them even if I rarely go out my way to get them but something about getting the pop up I like. So it would be nice to have but not worth it if it's to much of a headache to add.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
At my current rate, any time someone BREATHES, the game gets delayed by an hour. Feels like I'm running a marathon on a treadmill, but we are trying. Making progress...but fuck me there is so much to keep on top of. Spent two days on a single animation last week. And still fucked it up! And that sex scene alone has 5 animations! :( :(
Considering how many episodes are behind us, and there is also a rework ahead, I understand you... difficult things, especially for the script and for animation development. the main thing is don't give up, good luck! (y)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pssst... all the way through Ep 23, if you made all of the right choices, you keep all of the girls. At the end of Ep 24, again, if you make the right choices, you can still have all the girls except 2. Only Ep 25 remains and I would not bet that it will "yank all but one or two away from the MC" regardless of which girls you choose.
I endorse this message. After all this effort, can't have too much more yanking in the final episode (other than the self-indiced yanking kind)

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Not very important imho. But you do have all the lil whiners who...

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks - If all goes to plan, I am hoping to expand the team a little (especially if the steam release works out) so we can have more people working on episode 25 (once we get started on it). And with all due respect, I haven't had a lot of luck with the folks advertising their services in the classifieds here on F95 - I haven't dealt directly, just had a look at some of their work and it's not really what I'm looking for. And the last time I went down that route, I had dealings with dozens of people without much luck. So if any of you know any budding writers, DAZ3D artists / animators or renpy gurus, please send me a DM. But for anyone who doesn't feel they are a master in these areas but... are interested in dipping a toe in the DEV world, my primary wishlist at the moment is someone who can provide general renpy support for basic level stuff such as updating the script with the new images for the re-do... updating for my new variables.... checking pathing and new scene flow makes sense.... adding / updating sex menus (I'm adding imagebuttons to reduce the amount of menus on the screen when you're trying to watch the animations), updating the gui, etc. So if this feels like something any of you would be interested in, then please send me a DM (it's a paid position). Basically, this is to take up some of the slack from stuff that is relatively simple (if you know renpy), but is still taking up my time. This will free me up to spend more time on art/writing for the re-do. The requirements are (in order of importance): 1) Familiarity with WTHI (that's why I'm posting here, rather than the ads section. 2) A good attention to detail (If I need to spend time double-checking your work or correcting your errors, it defeats the purpose :) ) 3) familiarity with renpy (Don't need to be a master, just enough to do the stuff mentioned above). Bonus points (but not a requirement) if you're proficient in Photoshop or Adobe premiere. Thanks.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks - If all goes to plan, I am hoping to expand the team a little (especially if the steam release works out) so we can have more people working on episode 25 (once we get started on it). And with all due respect, I haven't had a lot of luck with the folks advertising their services in the classifieds here on F95 - I haven't dealt directly, just had a look at some of their work and it's not really what I'm looking for. And the last time I went down that route, I had dealings with dozens of people without much luck. So if any of you know any budding writers, DAZ3D artists / animators or renpy gurus, please send me a DM. But for anyone who doesn't feel they are a master in these areas but... are interested in dipping a toe in the DEV world, my primary wishlist at the moment is someone who can provide general renpy support for basic level stuff such as updating the script with the new images for the re-do... updating for my new variables.... checking pathing and new scene flow makes sense.... adding / updating sex menus (I'm adding imagebuttons to reduce the amount of menus on the screen when you're trying to watch the animations), updating the gui, etc. So if this feels like something any of you would be interested in, then please send me a DM (it's a paid position). Basically, this is to take up some of the slack from stuff that is relatively simple (if you know renpy), but is still taking up my time. This will free me up to spend more time on art/writing for the re-do. The requirements are (in order of importance): 1) Familiarity with WTHI (that's why I'm posting here, rather than the ads section. 2) A good attention to detail (If I need to spend time double-checking your work or correcting your errors, it defeats the purpose :) ) 3) familiarity with renpy (Don't need to be a master, just enough to do the stuff mentioned above). Bonus points (but not a requirement if you're proficient in Photoshop or Adobe premiere). Thanks.
And if any smartasses reply with a message along the lines of "You are looking for someone with a great attention to detail but your message contains 24 typos", don't bother, I already know :) :)

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes