Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This isn't true, it's clear you have not played the remaster - there is new content and events flow very differently. Whether you like the fact that he's doing this before episode 25 or not (and I have mixed feelings about this), it is unfair to say that the remaster is solely about graphical fidelity like other games that start remakes - this adds substantial content, he's not stringing anyone along.
I have played them. IT's four year old content with models that look slightly likely less ugly. The occasionally tiny bit of new content is not substantial and the fact that the last chapter, which has been sitting undone for quite a while, is being held back in favour of the remaster is most definitely stringing people along. You're a gullible simp.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last time I played it was a couple of updates from completion.

I see it pop up in the updates section and just like that shitty Coldplay song said ...

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But what does that make us?
Nothing.gif
I see brothers so does that mean after I finish playing the Remake I should download the old version and play from episode 11
I would just play the old version personally...or just play the updated Steam version. There's a lot of differences. Either way, there will be a wait for content at some point.

However with the chapter start feature, you could do what you're suggesting I guess, you'd get the gist of it all.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
The dev was very transparent, if you didn't want to support the remake you could have unsub a long time ago. If you never were a supporter, just stfu
You realize this is a free space emphasiz on the free right? Devs upload games here with free advertisement AND get to milk the willing. Not to mention again free product testing with endless amount of feedback if the devs want to improve the product and for future endevours.

Some devs obviously take advantage of this and I can see what category you fall under.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3701201

I would just play the old version personally...or just play the updated Steam version. There's a lot of differences. Either way, there will be a wait for content at some point.

However with the chapter start feature, you could do what you're suggesting I guess, you'd get the gist of it all.
Personally I'm waiting until it's on steam and then I'm starting the game from the beginning.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes