JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hardly since that would still get them in trouble with Patreon.
Could be DLC for Steam. Could be distributed on Subscribestar, itch.io, etc. There are also ways to get around it on Patreon, but honestly, any epilogues will happen after the game is completed on Steam. At that point, and assuming success on Steam, the right thing to do is just ditch Patreon entirely.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's actually ironic I see incest and I usually roll my eyes and avoid the game and yet I fantasise about Jenna & Katie.
Doesn't help when some scenes are a bit teasing.
yeah very few games I actually want incest for one reason or another. This game I wouldn't mind it haha.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can't wait til they complete this game. I want to see what happens with my Jenna and Joline set up.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
It's actually ironic I see incest and I usually roll my eyes and avoid the game and yet I fantasise about Jenna & Katie.
Doesn't help when some scenes are a bit teasing.
Maybe you like lesbian incest just like me then. "Usual" one, with goblin MCs and stuff, is just so overused and typical at this point that it's also mostly boring af. In this game tho, with this level of writing, lesbian incest would no doubt only be no less hotter than an erupting volcano.
Can't wait til they complete this game. I want to see what happens with my Jenna and Joline set up.
I hope it's happy threesome ever after :love:

Reactions: Joshy92

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
I really love this game, but i am confused.
In what world does it make sense to start creating a remake before finishing the original story?
I'm here and can't wait for the roundup past ep 24.
Yeah, I hear you man. I still wonder why they assigned me "Newbie" and you're "New Member". I mean...they called me newbie since the beginning! :KEK:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I hear you man. I still wonder why they assigned me "Newbie" and you're "New Member". I mean...they called me newbie since the beginning! :KEK:
It's to do with post count.
You have more posts than he does despite the difference in account ages, so you get a different title.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Music Patch & Other stuff
fpr

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1-24

I'm really enjoying playing Where the heart is.
But I thought I would point out something I noticed.

Jenna's computer.
I have never seen a keyboard before having the cable coming out on the left-hand side before.

Otherwise the game is great, it is a shame there is no sound, however the [ WhereTheHeartIs_Mod_EP22_AudioWT_KoGa3 ] does still add to the game ok, even though it brings up a error, all you have to do is hit ignore, and the game work's perfectly afterword's.
I.e. Ignore must be clicked each time loading the game if using the music patch.

Last edited:

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
It's to do with post count.
You have more posts than he does despite the difference in account ages, so you get a different title.
Thank you, but I still don't get why wasn't I titled "new member" instead of "newbie" when I actually was on 0.000 posts count. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a cabbage. I was just trying to do some humour answering our friend Detrol. "I failed you, Anakin. I failed you."

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Sigh......yes
Sorry but this is slightly wrong!

The Pizza date with Debbie is new content,

you may be like me played it so much it seems like the old content but it is not. also each new rebuild has added new options good and bad choices for a different Play through so you can wait for the completion of the remake around late August is my guess, or have fun trying each option and the when completed you can get exactly the outcome you wish to play from provided choices.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry but this is slightly wrong!

The Pizza date with Debbie is new content,

you may be like me played it so much it seems like the old content but it is not. also each new rebuild has added new options good and bad choices for a different Play through so you can wait for the completion of the remake around late August is my guess, or have fun trying each option and the when completed you can get exactly the outcome you wish to play from provided choices.
True, I meant mainly current story progression (and I was a little miffed when I posted :) )

Reactions: LionHeart 95

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
What's your take on Jolina guys? Even before the big reveal from ep. 23 and 24 I thought she was forcing herself on the MC too much and this was pushing my MC away from her. Funnily enough, what I found out about her in the latest episodes actually justified her being this clingy and made me try her path while looking at her from a different perspective

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What's your take on Jolina guys? Even before the big reveal from ep. 23 and 24 I thought she was forcing herself on the MC too much and this was pushing my MC away from her. Funnily enough, what I found out about her in the latest episodes actually justified her being this clingy and made me try her path while looking at her from a different perspective
She's a prime hypocrite, who made a huge deal of Jenna and MCs dishonesty about spying on her, while she had a hidden agenda and was withholding information all the time. Dumped her immediately after the revelation.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes