Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
To be honest, there is good scenes with all the blondes (except Evie). Debbie, Jo, Theresa, Mabel & Porsche all have fun ones.
There's multiple blondes, state which one you mean and i'll tell you.
yeah what he said he is the expert on blondes. lol I forgot who some of these are the full rework can't come soon enough so I can replay this

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For sure, tho maybe person asking have specific kinks. For example Theresa have content some people might be looking for.

For me, this game's always been good enough to replay it multiple times just for the fun of it when i'm bored of everything else, it's a rarity of AVNs. And i consider myself big blonde connoisseur too, so all these hawt blondes tempted me in remaster even more. You really have good patience to wait for its completion.
blondes.gif

I wouldn't have actually said I had a thing for blondes, but it turns out that 3 out of every 4 girls I like in AVNs are blonde, so maybe I do. Hahaha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
is there new content with monica?
There are two reworked scenes with Monica in this update. They both scenes at breakfast and there's no lewd content other than Monica intentionally flashing her boobs at the MC. I didn't compare the scenes directly, but I believe multiple scenes were combined or dialogue was moved around because of scene reordering.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man I love this game I've lost count of how many times I've masturbated to it.
My favourite combo to imagine is Debbie & Katie.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ronin98kaiser

Mar 18, 2024
There are two reworked scenes with Monica in this update. They both scenes at breakfast and there's no lewd content other than Monica intentionally flashing her boobs at the MC. I didn't compare the scenes directly, but I believe multiple scenes were combined or dialogue was moved around because of scene reordering.
:( sad, the only character i like is monica.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Man I love this game I've lost count of how many times I've masturbated to it.
My favourite combo to imagine is Debbie & Katie.
Same, but where's Lily at those moments? Lily makes everything sexier! Tbh, at this point i mostly imagine them as trio package deal :p So damn hot.
:( sad, the only character i like is monica.
No need to worry, that's just not "canon" for Cheeky to add too much naughty Momica in remaster earlier than it happened in original. I'm sure we will get more awesome content with mommy in next remasters, just as more of her original scenes will get reworked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I would have said them but they can't really touch each other sexually because of patreon.
But they can totally touch all the other sexy babes.
The remake hints already way more on this as the original. So I think it is possible Steam has nothing against incest XD

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
The remake hints already way more on this as the original. So I think it is possible Steam has nothing against incest XD
Cheeky already stated that you can have Jenna and Katie, but they will never touch. He's not going to change up on that. Doesn't matter if Steam says: "Hey. It's cool. The sisters are allowed to bang." He won't. Don't believe me, ask him yourself.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes