grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhereTheHeartIs-S1v2024.09.06Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOw is the time of rebuilding this game into tomething greater - while adding trios, thruples, quintets ... those would show the dev meant a true improovement for the fans who are drooling and sweating for updates in the schorcing heat of the awesome babes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There never was one so why is it a problem now? It's been discussed Ad Nauseum in this thread.
Make the right changes to add to the experience, why would they not?

Reactions: indio68

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The Bella scene in the replays for the new remaster update is bugged. Doesn't matter what you choose in the replay you don't get the scene, you get the boot. You'd think it'd be checked before pushing the update live.

Reactions: XCelesX and kingwoo

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Does anyone know if the update is like a regular update or does it just change some things and add some things. Oh, and does the mod work even though it's not updated? I hope there isn't any ABC in the story. I hate ABC, it's just yucky... Is there an incest patch? I think it would be so cool if Jenna or Katie were actually MC's mother. Or, even better they are secretly in an incestual marriatal relationship and they are both his mothers. That would just be so awesome...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What's the current count?
Does anyone know if the update is like a regular update or does it just change some things and add some things. Oh, and does the mod work even though it's not updated? I hope there isn't any ABC in the story. I hate ABC, it's just yucky... Is there an incest patch? I think it would be so cool if Jenna or Katie were actually MC's mother. Or, even better they are secretly in an incestual marriatal relationship and they are both his mothers. That would just be so awesome...
The rework has changed some scenes, swapped some around, made it all flow better, change of dialogue....be worth starting again once it's done.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You broke my sarcasm detector. :(

sarcasm-detector.gif

Reactions: Alaloo and motseer
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes