Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You gonna coach me on how to talk? waste your time on something else. I asked and I got answered and I will ask as many times as possible if I wanted to know something. Now move on.
What he or she was saying, is. Try looking at past posts. Especially the posts a little above the one you're posting. That would answer your question before you post it. I get it. You don't want to search. You don't want to scroll back. You don't want to go to the last page and look. You probably posted this while still on the first page, I bet. If you did your do-diligence, you would not have needed to ask the same question that has been answered several times already.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why should I? (but I do anyway...but define better, half the shit released in the alst 10 years...actual 'games' are shit...much like the modern film industry...I prefer to play 20+ year old games). VN's are just an extension and evolution of comics and Graphic Novels....and yes, I 'play' a lot of Non sexual VN's too...

Now, is there any other point you'd like to try and make?

Not seen anything from Cheeky himself regarding Jenna joining the quintuplet union. There is nothing else planned in the base game...more than there already is. All cheeky has confirmed (and I have posted his Discord post here) is that as a bonus non-canon ending (after the game is finished) is a Moni/Jen/Katie pairing....after...the game is finished...and non-cannon...just for the fans who want it.

As for any Bella/Jolina pairing...it's volatile at best. Neither 'want' to share you (just like every other girl, their default stance is jealous and no-sharing, Jenna is the exception, you have to work for the sharing...I will die on this damn hill)....even if in relationship with Jolina.....the revelation pretty much kills any throuple there anyway.....it's not a good example for anyone to use of 'all the girls are happy to share the MC's magic cock imo.
Cheeky did address that stuff about Jenna bro check post 32,973 he said 'it's a possibility'

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes