Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Got it. Thank you! And what is the newest chapter on this rework? And is there any difference? New scenes or nothing new?
I'm waiting for the rework to be finished before playing it so no idea what chapter it's on right now but chapter 10 will be last to be reworked.
Ah! Ok, thank you!
Rework is planned to be finished by November then the very last chapter will be completed. I believe the whole thing will be split into 3 seasons for Steam going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm waiting for the rework to be finished before playing it so no idea what chapter it's on right now but chapter 10 will be last to be reworked.
Got it. Thank you! And what is the newest chapter on this rework? And is there any difference? New scenes or nothing new?
Most recent update of the rework is labeled as episode 6 featuing Jenna museum date, meeting the lawyer, Bella closet spy & sex, Katie couch fun, Monica shower and Angel agency store room, plus some new rework only scenes. so compared to the original game the rework is currently about as far as entire episode 9 and about a third of episode 10 of the original.

EDIT; We should have 1 more update to finish the Season 1 Rework which will be the entire of Season 1 - Chapter 6 (Covers episode 9 and 10 of the original game) and the last of the reworks.

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
It's only me or Bella was much more beautiful in the original rather than in the rework?

I don't like her new hairdo, but i think also the face features got worse :(

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
After
Most recent update of the rework is labeled as episode 6 featuing Jenna museum date, meeting the lawyer, Bella closet spy & sex, Katie couch fun, Monica shower and Angel agency store room, plus some new rework only scenes. so compared to the original game the rework is currently about as far as entire episode 9 and about a third of episode 10 of the original.

EDIT; We should have 1 more update to finish the Season 1 Rework which will be the entire of Season 1 - Chapter 6 (Covers episode 9 and 10 of the original game) and the last of the reworks.
So he won't do rework of all the game? Will stop on chapter 6 and release the last chapter and finish complete the game?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
There's so much convolution on these last few pages My head is already spinning. I'll just come back to check on this when it says "Completed" in the tags. Too much of a headache to scroll between those who want the base game and those who support remasters and the constant unsupervised arguing in the comments just put me off this whole game just like that. There are those of us who don't care about either of your sides and just wanted to know the latest news and why this showed up as a new update release.

Reactions: Arcane666

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
All you had to do was try it out for yourself. It's only 1.5GB and you'd get the only opinon that matters to such a simultaneously subjective and ambiguous question. Your own.

Calling me an "angry old person" makes me question if you're even old enough for a Facebook account, whilst saying that I seem "deeply unhappy with my life" reeks of projection on your part. Especially with your resorting to thinly-veiled insults as a reaction to my genuinely asking if you're retarded because of a ridiculous postulation on your part.
I never insulted you in the first place, you are the one to reach for the insult.. and while on the topic on age, you thought it was appropriate for you - a "grown adult" (age is just a number after all) to tell apparently a very young minor that he or she is retarded for asking a question?.. yikes

Jul 2, 2024
I could swear I played this game like yeaars ago.. matter of fact it was one of my first games when I discovered f95.. thought it was complete, no? What the hell is this now hahaah
If you think this will take long, just imagine the one in your signature lol. Just as old and will take another 6 years at least.

Jul 2, 2024
All you had to do was try it out for yourself. It's only 1.5GB and you'd get the only opinon that matters to such a simultaneously subjective and ambiguous question. Your own.

Calling me an "angry old person" makes me question if you're even old enough for a Facebook account, whilst saying that I seem "deeply unhappy with my life" reeks of projection on your part. Especially with your resorting to thinly-veiled insults as a reaction to my genuinely asking if you're retarded because of a ridiculous postulation on your part.
Writing so well and yet calling people retards. I wonder if you consider yourself educated.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's so much convolution on these last few pages My head is already spinning. I'll just come back to check on this when it says "Completed" in the tags. Too much of a headache to scroll between those who want the base game and those who support remasters and the constant unsupervised arguing in the comments just put me off this whole game just like that. There are those of us who don't care about either of your sides and just wanted to know the latest news and why this showed up as a new update release.
That would make for a very boring and short discussion forum.....

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda confused as to why it asks you what happened during the party in ch5 when you select start a new game in the remaster.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes